What's new

Hindu extremists vandalise art gallery for 'exhibiting Pakistani artists'.

Aww c'mon Mr Z, please don't paint your country as the epitome of tolerance. I find the conduct of these goons despicable but claiming that intolerance is non existent in Pakistan is stretching the yarn a bit long don't you think ? :D

epicenter of tolerane? that it is definitely not

But no such a things happen here - especially against our guest exhibitors or musicians

I never heard of art exhibit in Clifton or jam sessions with indians at Coke Studio being disrupted and vandalized violently by hard liner Islamists

Underline the phrase "Pakistani Artists"....on one hand Pakistani want to call India an enemy all over the world and on another they expect to make millions by selling art to Indians.

By the same token of "logic" indians claim Pakistan shot their soldiers but they still buy textiles and paintings from Pakistan.

Me personally, I don't think any Pakistani has any business traveling there under this kind of environment and we shouldn't entertain them while their media and government slanders our nation. Still some naive folks give them benefit of the doubt it seems, only to be proven the doubts had no benefit

In fairness - at least some cyber indians here are condemning the act which is a sign of improvement at least on PDF

Stupid guys... the artists are in our country as guests... they should not be treated like this.

epicenter of tolerane? that it is definitely not

But no such a things happen here - especially against our guest exhibitors or musicians

I never heard of art exhibit in Clifton or jam sessions with indians at Coke Studio being disrupted and vandalized violently by hard liner Islamists

No Sir, you certainly haven't. But then again, art is a sport and sport is an art. I would pin this deed down to being as despicable as a deed of a foreign cricket team being attacked on a tour. Now wouldn't you ?

Immature Hindus and its extremists fans, low quality. Where is Indian forces to attack these terrorists ?

Reminds one of Nazi Vandalism and plundering of art throughout Europe. What is going on in India?

What they did is bad.

but hold your horses. they are not terrorists. don't exaggerate.

Ofcourse they are terrorists. They are terrorizing the Pakistani artists who went to India legally with the permission of Indian Govt. Do you think these Hindutva mobs are art critics who burned down the paintings they didn't like :D

Ofcourse they are terrorists. They are terrorizing the Pakistani artists who went to India legally with the permission of Indian Govt. Do you think these Hindutva mobs are art critics who burned down the paintings they didn't like :D

Instead of terrorizing they ended up being ridiculed :D

They are criminals. They should be punished for creating these nuisance!! Nothing to do with common people. It's ridiculous to judge Awam on the scale with criminals.

No Sir, you certainly haven't. But then again, art is a sport and sport is an art. I would pin this deed down to being as despicable as a deed of a foreign cricket team being attacked on a tour. Now wouldn't you ?

you have your own people to thank for that one.....even the Sri Lankans know it (im assuming youre referring to attack on SL team)

that had geo-political implications, not religious extremism or nationalism

This is really deplorable ....... what is this really indian government should take people to task who are committing these illogical and stupid acts ..... really BJP should eb banned form Indian Politics .... they are equal to TT.... I would not say P or A or I or just TT ..... they need to be banned.....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom