What's new

Hina Rabbani Khar to participate in Bigg Boss 7 after PPP debacle

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence meant, I had posted 2 more articles from the site alongwith this. It was meant in humour with no intention to hurt. The joke in the article is also on the SS, BJP and krishna. Problem is people who read it fully will get the idea. People who simply get agitated will not get it.

Anyways, thats just my point of view and its not all that important.

BJP/SS/Krishna etc etc are your Indian entities/people do make fun of them but you dont have right to throw cheap taunting jokes on Pakistani leaders/politicians.

We here in Pakistan have rather more serious satire (all Indian favourit) but you will never see that we have altoo faltoo time to make any Indian subject of that rather we highlight our own social issues in it

BJP/SS/Krishna etc etc are your Indian entities/people do make fun of them but you dont have right to throw cheap taunting jokes on Pakistani leaders/politicians.

We here in Pakistan have rather more serious satire (all Indian favourit) but you will never see that we have altoo faltoo time to make any Indian subject of that rather we highlight our own social issues in it

Please feel free to report the thread. The mods are welcome to delete it.
@nuclearpak @Aeronaut @Oscar @WebMaster

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh you do not have altoo faltoo paltoo laltoo etc etc time but always eager to jump in any threads based on India and troll with toilets/poverty of "India".Most of your posts are about "India". :coffee:

Even your signature is related to it.You are paranoid about India or say suffering from Indophobia. We always see you in all Indian threads.:lol:

Oh you do not have altoo faltoo paltoo laltoo etc etc time but always eager to jump in any threads based on India and troll with toilets/poverty of "India".Most of your posts are about "India". :coffee:

Even your signature is related to it.You are paranoid about India or say suffering from Indophobia. We always see you in all Indian threads.:lol:

Why not when every altoo faltoo paltoo from Indian come up on PDF and start BSing against Pakistan, its my right to show you mirror and your real face

Why not when every altoo faltoo paltoo from Indian come up on PDF and start BSing against Pakistan, its my right to show you mirror and your real face

Seriously my lady,

Apologies if it has hurt you so much.

Cheers!

If there was a contest for ugly female politicians, Indians alone would secure the top ten slots.

Seriously my lady,

Apologies if it has hurt you so much.

Cheers!

same from my side.

I dont abuse anyone first, but the moment you cross red line then be prepared i am not that goody goody either.

Wow bhartis are so falto paltoo that they need to bring pakistani entities in their news to sell the crap.....is katrima not.controversial enough for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom