What's new

Hina Rabbani Khar to participate in Bigg Boss 7 after PPP debacle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir a cheap satire site by Indians. the attention seeking bharatis can go down to any level

The Op is at fault here, he should have mentioned it at the beginning that it was a work of fiction. and about the things u just said, I suggest you check their website once. All they are doing is entertaining people with their humor thats it. How can entertaining people be cheap? Writing such articles is not easy. If u cant appreciate them. Please dont insult them and stop bringing country name into every thing. Thank you.

cool down dude.. Its not true. the source is FAKING news- Its an Indian satire website

Lol- i know that already- there is a hidden comment on my post you quoted- :coffee:-

The very first line on Faking News Site's About US Page

Faking News is a website that has news content with no reliable sources. We simply fake news to attract your attention. And we are honest about admitting it.

The point is very much clear here.:argh:

The Op is at fault here, he should have mentioned it at the beginning that it was a work of fiction. and about the things u just said, I suggest you check their website once. All they are doing is entertaining people with their humor thats it. How can entertaining people be cheap? Writing such articles is not easy. If u cant appreciate them. Please dont insult them and stop bringing country name into every thing. Thank you.

bwahahah yeh they are entertaining people without any interest?

well they knew that using name of Hina Rabbani will get them more readers and internet hits.

this was the cheapest satire the Indians can come up for getting attention for their business.

I must say, for the first paragraph I though it was a serious news report. It wwas only after the 2nd paragraph that I thought it was getting ridiculous and decided to check the source :lol:

well they knew that using name of Hina Rabbani will get them more readers and internet hits.

this was the cheapest satire the Indians can come up for getting attention for their business.

No offence meant, I had posted 2 more articles from the site alongwith this. It was meant in humour with no intention to hurt. The joke in the article is also on the SS, BJP and krishna. Problem is people who read it fully will get the idea. People who simply get agitated will not get it.

Anyways, thats just my point of view and its not all that important.

Hello... Wake up.. faking news fb page has around 300 thousand likes. It gets around 70k hits per day. and its parent body first post gets around 2.5 million hits per day. I dont think you r in a position to judge them. Grow up. Do some basic checks before commenting.

That is impossible.This is contrary to her level.She cannot just participate in such type of show,has she lost her mind?She is so not actress or singer,but a female minster and party worker with good reputation.I don't think so that she will go that low.

That is impossible.This is contrary to her level.She cannot just participate in such type of show,has she lost her mind?She is so not actress or singer,but a female minster and party worker with good reputation.I don't think so that she will go that low.

oh bhai its fakenews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom