What's new

JF-17 Block III's proposed AESA Radar KLJ-7A

. With 20+RCS loaded, the mki is a roasted cow and the worst part is that it cannot even jam the AESA radar to save its .

The MKI can't jam the AESA but it can deceive the warhead of the missile chasing after him. The AESA is as good as the missile. So if a JFT fired two BVR missiles and couldn't take it down, it might need to be ready to face 2-4 bvr missiles from the MKI as the MKI has a much higher BVR carrying capacity. So in this case, I don't know how effective AESA would be as the JFT is now on the defense. Running on the defense is half the war lost. When you turn your back towards your enemy and run to the other side......well what resistance the enemy will get who are facing the other side. It will become a turkey shoot!!

But we-equest that you please keep under-estimating us, as it helps us tremendously.

Show me in which post i have denied or under estimated jf-17. You and me are aware of many photo shopped pics float across threads. When he quote me a pic, i have said nice source.. do you find anything to call troll in it. Am much more interested to know details not the conclusion. he said mki will be detected 170km, their must be a theory and supporting technical details. You don't see me quoting like that unless, I have proper knowledge. In this case am not the one who under estimating enemy. I stand by my posts because, i have seen members talking about degree of stealth by seeing pic and videos. I guess, i have knowledge about radar. This is defence forum, we supposed to discuss on it.
20161116_103705.png

TTA supposed to be more matured not like this. Feel free to point out something like this in my post.

The MKI can't jam the AESA but it can deceive the warhead of the missile chasing after him. The AESA is as good as the missile. So if a JFT fired two BVR missiles and couldn't take it down, it might need to be ready to face 2-4 bvr missiles from the MKI as the MKI has a much higher BVR carrying capacity. So in this case, I don't know how effective AESA would be as the JFT is now on the defense. Running on the defense is half the war lost. When you turn your back towards your enemy and run to the other side......well what resistance the enemy will get who are facing the other side. It will become a turkey shoot!!

you can't fire missiles from it's max range, it will give enough room to escape. There won't be one on one, There is super upgrade if you forget..

Sir
I have read that J-31 will also be entering around the same time span (rumour has it that PAF may already be testing and I actually find it plausible) and that will be a very interesting scenario, JF17 blk III + J31 and perhaps a few dozens of J-20s. I think PAF will become a potent AF in the region. I have a gut feeling that more and more of their systems will be indigenised and thus we will have nearly 100% availability (an aspect most experts here easily ignore).
Unlikely. Icant say for sure but logic dictates an additional time for integration of J31/ equivalent.
A

Show me in which post i have denied or under estimated jf-17. You and me are aware of many photo shopped pics float across threads. When he quote me a pic, i have said nice source.. do you find anything to call troll in it. Am much more interested to know details not the conclusion. he said mki will be detected 170km, their must be a theory and supporting technical details. You don't see me quoting like that unless, I have proper knowledge. In this case am not the one who under estimating enemy. I stand by my posts because, i have seen members talking about degree of stealth by seeing pic and videos. I guess, i have knowledge about radar. This is defence forum, we supposed to discuss on it.
View attachment 352391

TTA supposed to be more matured not like this. Feel free to point out something like this in my post.

you can't fire missiles from it's max range, it will give enough room to escape. There won't be one on one, There is super upgrade if you forget..

Do not worry about my maturity, worry about your lack of common sense and comprehension issues. You are beating the same drum and which your red ratings reflect. The whole problem started where the NRIET engineer mentioned the word "MKI" right. Since then, all hell broke lose, sleepless nights, no joy, life lost its purpose. That's that level of mentality your posts depict.

Watch the video again and keep an eye on the subtitles. It's fun.

Last edited:
View attachment 352391

My friend, i was only joking. You won't find any experienced person here make ridiculous claim of range, speed, height, velocity, length, girth, and score.

Hi,

Integration is a bit-ch---Paf learnt it the hardway on the JF17 ( I should not say that they learnt---they acknowledged )---and the members of this board---though none have apologized to me---have found that out that even after 8 years---we still have a long ways to go.

So let me re-phrase is---integration is an absolute " Bit-ch " for modern day fighter aircraft---and as the level of technology / Generation increases---so does the time frame increases---.

So---with JF17BLK3 with aesa---J31 amd J20's---in the pipeline---their integration would literally ' kill ' the operators---.

For that reason---I have been fighting that the Paf get an already integrated and in service aircraft to fill in the hole so that it does not have to worry about the roles of different weapons and the operational manual of the aircraft.

Sir,

Those in the right places are not under estimating you---. The pre-emptive strikes have put some massive dents in your progress.

Pre-emptive strikes? I guess your subscription to Indian media shows its effect.

Pre-emptive strikes? I guess your subscription to Indian media shows its effect.

Hi,

Let me re-phrase it---. The " pre-emptive " was directed towards the sabotage of the enemy against the purchase of the french EW suite---the sabotage against the purchase of the F16 just recently---.

Hi,

Integration is a bit-ch---Paf learnt it the hardway on the JF17 ( I should not say that they learnt---they acknowledged )---have found that out that even after 8 years---we still have a long ways to go.

So let me re-phrase is---integration is an absolute " Bit-ch " for modern day fighter aircraft---and as the level of technology / Generation increases---so does the time frame increases---.

So---with JF17BLK3 with aesa---J31 amd J20's---in the pipeline---their integration would literally ' kill ' the operators---.

For that reason---I have been fighting that the Paf get an already integrated and in service aircraft to fill in the hole so that it does not have to worry about the roles of different weapons and the operational manual of the aircraft.
But the positive thing is that now JF17 has already gone through that phase or soon the integration of most of the weapons will be finalised and once done that, PAF will have a reliable and ever-ready platform. Though as you know sir that I agree with you on the mess ups of PAF's top management and GoP in ruining the deals and letting the Indians take advantage of that but I think now we should focus on what we have in our hands. Though I think at some later stage when we have an honest and patriotic govt in place, we should start investigation and accountability of all the institutions for corruption, incompetence and professional dishonesty of the top managers who let the nation down and, if found guilty, they would be ripped of all their ranks and medals, honours and their successors and inheritors should be stripped off their wealth and honour.
But let's be united now and make platforms great. In the end, we don't know the implications of the past decision and only time will tell but what I see is that with JF-17 and J-31 we will be more independent and self-reliant. I hope that I'm able to express my words properly and politely.

But we request that you please keep under-estimating us, as it helps us tremendously.

We don't underestimate you. That's why we do our darndest to stop you from acquiring any weapon system, even if it's a few F-16s.

And all because of one factor, the NRIET engineer who was a part of the klj-7A development team revealed that your false pride can be now be engaged at 170+km away. With 20+RCS loaded, the mki is a roasted cow and the worst part is that it cannot even jam the AESA radar to save its ***.

It looks like your new jet will make all of Russia's, India's and China's Flankers irrelevant.

Hi,

Let me re-phrase it---. The " pre-emptive " was directed towards the sabotage of the enemy against the purchase of the french EW suite---the sabotage against the purchase of the F16 just recently---.

Oh, there you go again. Always sarcastic, always bitter. Get some help.

Hi,

Integration is a bit-ch---Paf learnt it the hardway on the JF17 ( I should not say that they learnt---they acknowledged )---have found that out that even after 8 years---we still have a long ways to go.

Sir,

Those in the right places are not under estimating you---. The pre-emptive strikes have put some massive dents in your progress.

All JF17 integration issues have been long resolved, and your information/contention/insinuation is out of date.

also they were sold the algorithms too i wonder how much reverse engineering they actually did
On a side note, I find it interesting how Pakistan keeps getting blamed in the Western media for 'selling/potentially selling or giving China access to US military technology' (despite no credible information supporting such allegations) when all the available information points to Israeli cooperation/sales with China over military technology often developed in cooperation with the West.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom