What's new

Hate Speech in a Secular State

Why they should be shot! Such fear psycosis is prevalant amongst us, that we start appeasing the minority at the slightest hint of debate.
Try suggesting shooting at a group of muslims, then watch the show.
And are you answerable to a pakistani? Ignore him.

Dude, In your community person who can -rent a riot- is also hero. No one discussed about shooting him publicly or anything. He is still a hero.

For you RSS Bajrangadal are real heros who hosted pak flag in karnataka to create a riot. No one asked for banning them. No one asked to shoot the people who hosted pak flag.

This thread is running 32 pages because it was done by a criminal politician who unfortunately a muslim.

Enough man enough.....

Whats your opinion on Hindu mobs at Gujrat and Ayodha? Police should have shot them?

Muslims in gujarat forgot that every reaction has an opposite reaction.All the muslims of other states of india should thank their hindu brothers for not reacting.Had that act happened in some other muslim country with players switching the roles one could imagine the level of devastation that the minorities would have faced.Dont try to take a moral high ground mate.

64656_443934422332567_152418494_n.jpg

this is called leader...amanullah...love

This is why I said it before and I will say it again democracy does not work in India!

Hindus are a disorganized,directionless people as far as religion is concerned.They worship everything and create a god every other day.They go to dargahs and churches too.If allah had a picture they would have worshipped him too.The only time they react is when hindus are killed by ppl of other religions(That too very rarely).Polytheistic religions and fanatisicm cant go hand in hand.They are poles apart .moreover,hinduism is full of castes.I repeat there is nothing called a religion called hinduism.

Hindus are a disorganized,directionless people as far as religion is concerned.They worship everything and create a god every other day.They go to dargahs and churches too.If allah had a picture they would have worshipped him too.The only time they react is when hindus are killed by ppl of other religions(That too very rarely).Polytheistic religions and fanatisicm cant go hand in hand.They are poles apart .moreover,hinduism is full of castes.I repeat there is nothing called a religion called hinduism.

I have reported your stupid post

What akbaruddin said is being said by some lakhs of hindus across the world including me.But generally fellow hindus wont take it as offence as criticism is part of ancient indian culture.Akbars case is different as he comes from a religion where criticism of his religion is least permitted.further,islam has a long history of animosity with hinduism.so,naturally hindus blood boiled.This will serve as a good precedence .If you dont want ur religion to be ridiculed,its better u dont ridicule others religion.

What akbaruddin said is being said by some lakhs of hindus across the world including me.But generally fellow hindus wont take it as offence as criticism is part of ancient indian culture.Akbars case is different as he comes from a religion where criticism of his religion is least permitted.further,islam has a long history of animosity with hinduism.so,naturally hindus blood boiled.This will serve as a good precedence .If you dont want ur religion to be ridiculed,its better u dont ridicule others religion.

well why you indians only blaming him ?? how about modi who not just spoke but also killed, bal thakery ... rather than punishing modi you have made him strong candidate for PM ??? so he call kill muslims all across india as he did in gujrat ?? i agree with Akbarudin owaisi ..

modi never gave hate speech nor did he kill.. owaisi has done both..
obviously if an enemy country supports someone in india then he is an anti indian. all the more reason to kill him;

I request moderators not to delete my post if it is reported.It is a fact that there is nothing called hinduism.There are vedas,puranas and upanishads which contradict with each other in their philosophies.I humbly request all the people who call themselves as hindus to not to take my comments in negative.

There are lakhs of hindus(i am using it for convenience)across the world who mock hindu deities including plenty of south indian movies.People never take them seriously.But as akbaruddin belongs to islam which has a theological and historical animosity with hinduism,his comments couldnt be tolerated by a common hindu.Dont get me wrong my hindu brothers;I am all for akbars arrest and right now i am extremely happy as he is sent to jail.It is a victory of good over evil.

I request moderators not to delete my post if it is reported.It is a fact that there is nothing called hinduism.There are vedas,puranas and upanishads which contradict with each other in their philosophies.I humbly request all the people who call themselves as hindus to not to take my comments in negative.

Dude, In your community person who can -rent a riot- is also hero. No one discussed about shooting him publicly or anything. He is still a hero.

For you RSS Bajrangadal are real heros who hosted pak flag in karnataka to create a riot. No one asked for banning them. No one asked to shoot the people who hosted pak flag.

This thread is running 32 pages because it was done by a criminal politician who unfortunately a muslim.

Enough man enough.....

Oh please...u and your permanent victim card..currently full scale disturbances in Old City...half a dozen buses burnt there and stone pelting going on in various areas..tomorrow Bandh in Hyd, Nizamabad nd Adilabad...looks like there is a huge support for Owaisi and his views there.

Are u such a kid dude?

Barkha dutt is not a film star to doa s she pelases,if NDTV acts like a righteous sob who ll be the face of the people and what they ought to know,then they ought to do the right thing.

Thats the problem with taking a self righteous tone,u gotta do the whole thing not just what you want.

that sorry ****** who rode a career on the words of PVC Vikram Batra,an open faced dalaal and she gets some aukaat for some random verbosity.

If i had a chocie,i ll bomb the JNU and the nihilistic marxists merely for a weak existence on a golden throne.

then their credibility is lost bigtime,in the gool days dalaals get slaughtered in beech bazaar.
You take what makes sense and leave the rest to the air. What I am saying is that everyone have their biases. Even if you pick someone with integrity. If you don't like a program just change the channel. If you want to ****** about partiality, you cannot live with people.

Its not my idea of partiality. Its common sense. When a self righteous dob cries foul at the drop of a hat at any supposed hate speech made by anyone from the majority community but maintains a studied silence at hate speech from minority community then it does not take a friggin einstein to point out the hypocrisy. If you call yourself secular, against hate monegering, a liberal and more importantly the head of one of the biggest media houses in India shaping public opinion you gotto do the whole routine. Not just one part.
I am not saying she is not a hypocrite. I am just saying- 'What are you going to do about it?'. Just note that she is a hypocrite, appreciate her for whatever she said that sounded right and move on. People watch her because at least some of what she says makes sense.
And yes, by her silence on this matter she has exposed herself as just another hindu-phobic libtard who will make a hue and cry made by some random loony in the right wing, but will be silent, against the ethics of her profession, when the same is done by some body in the minority comunity, much less the kid brother of her dear OwaISI 'sahab'. But thank God, the social media in India has grown in strength to keep a check on these hindu-phobic macaulayputris and force them to deal wit an issue that they would rather ignore.
You should look up the word hindu-phobic in dictionary. Even BJP is wise enough to make Hindutva as their ideology and not Hinduism.

Finally you seem to have arrived at a possible explanation as to why Barkha Dutt is not targetting Akbaruddin. She does not want her relationship with the elder Owaisi to go bad, lest he will not show up on her programs. This is a better reasoning than your 'hindu-phobia' theory. Especially given her history of selling out for political strongmen.

Please spare us. Everything is not a conspiracy against BJP and Narendra Modi.

Back
Top Bottom