What's new

Has Musharraf arrived in Karachi... Whisked away by security

Ok Musharraf's flight leaves in 30 minutes. He's already waved goodbye and gave his statement to reporters at the Dubai Airport.

He should be in Karachi in 2 hours.

Ok Musharraf's flight leaves in 30 minutes. He's already waved goodbye and gave his statement to reporters at the Dubai Airport.

He should be in Karachi in 2 hours.

Musharraf Zindabad.

Let's hope the bastard has learned from his mistakes and ends up being a better politician than a general.

There is no more WoT pressure on him.

Go, Mushy!!! Of course, as an American, I have no say in whether or not he will be selected by the Pakistani Nation. BUT, he is the best you have!!! He will be good for Pakistan. Choose wisely!! Choose Mushy!!!

why, so the american establishment has another yesman in isloo? so this nation becomes your slave again, and our interests are at your mercy?

sometimes i wish Zia would come back and take power. the fear in american eyes he used to bring was a beautiful sight. they used to soil their pants knowing that a no-compromise leader was there in Pakistan to ensure it remains fiercely independent and not bow down before American interests for anything.

thats why they had to backhandedly assasinate him along with their ambassador, sly cowards that they are. just read what was said by u.s. envoy in dehli soon after the incident happened, he admitted the cia wanted to eliminate zia even at the cost of an american diplomat in the same plane. right before the americans immediately terminated him, forced him into a mental hospital and started telling the rest of the world that he is psychologically unstable.

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

For the Confused Ones here:

General (rtd) Pervez Musharraf on Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf:

"Their thinking, is totally an incomplete thinking. They are thinking they will create a tsunami in [???] during elections and, in 2002 they still had the same thinking, today's the same thinking but instead they won't be able to achieve anything, they won't do it.

So... and... when they won't do it, then they will let down Pakistan and move to one side. They need to expand their thinking... what has to be done for Pakistan... what should be done for Pakistan... and, to achieve that... what should be their reaction.

Can they achieve that on their own? If they cannot achieve that on their own, then they should think differently, think more, [on] what to do. They should at least have such minimal thinking.

I am hopeful that later on, they will have a better thinking. Therefore, I am not saying this for myself, I am saying this in regards to Pakistan.
"

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mushy flight EK606 has departed.
Arrival in Karachi expected at 12.35 pm (PST)

I hate him! he should stay out of Pakistan

He is supposed to arrive today. .... don't see any news of it.

:pakistan::victory:

He is on his way. Can't wait to see him back in Pakistan.

Mushy flight EK606 has departed.
Arrival in Karachi expected at 12.35 pm (PST)

I hate him! he should stay out of Pakistan

You should stay in UK forever.

yes and cut a cake too!!!
628x471.jpg

Back
Top Bottom