What's new

Has Musharraf arrived in Karachi... Whisked away by security

He is supposed to arrive today. .... don't see any news of it.

:pakistan::victory:

it will be around 2 am east coast.

check the news around then.

They won't allow him to do jalsa, but he said he will do it in Karachi airport if he has to.

it will be around 2 am east coast.

check the news around then.

They won't allow him to do jalsa, but he said he will do it in Karachi airport if he has to.

Looking forward to the craziness that might happen. :woot:

So this guy is gone for last 5 years and all of a sudden near election, the fire of patriotism has engulfed in his heart for the country. The guy has over 10 billion dollars of looted money in his banks. If I was him, I would be partying everyday in dubai, london, paris, and united states. He is not going to win any seat. Even people like imran khan are still placed as wild cards in pakistani politics, this guy has no chance. The real fight is between PMLN and PTI. Even PPP has lost many heavy weights.

Musharraf announces to hold rally at Karachi Airport today
Sunday, March 24, 2013

201332445530_samaa_tv.jpg

DUBAI: Former President General (rtd.) Pervez Musharraf announced to organize his public gathering at Karachi Airport, SAMAA reported Sunday.

According to the spokesman of All Pakistan Muslim League (APML), the former president announced to convene a public gathering following the cancellation of permit for the rally at Bagh-e-Jinnah.

The former president expressed his resolve, “Now, no power can cause to distance me from the public; I will arrive in Karachi today as per schedule at 1PM and address the public rally at the airport at 5pm in the evening.”

It should be mentioned here that that Sindh Home Department cancelled the APML’s NOC for holding a rally today in the city’s Quaid-e-Azam Garden but the party asserted to go ahead as planned.

The sources in Sindh Home Department said the NOC was cancelled owing to the security threats. –SAMAA

Musharraf announces to hold rally at Karachi Airport today | SAMAA TV

Dude he was a general, you really going to underestimate him like that. He's not a fool.

He cannot dodge bombs, no matter how great a general he was lol. Anyway I got Imran Khan winning, Musharaf should have allianced with him. Imran Khan would be President, Musharraf PM but eh.

He cannot dodge bombs, no matter how great a general he was lol. Anyway I got Imran Khan winning, Musharaf should have allianced with him. Imran Khan would be President, Musharraf PM but eh.

Man, he's not untouchable, but he is bringing his own security.

he will arrive today i think in the morning pakistan time!

It would have been super cool if he had para jumped,you know,James Bond style!

How do you think he is going to do? You think he is going to get himself killed lol??

If he comes into power....Pakistan will be America's lil' puppy once again and this somewhat of a backbone it has developed will be gone.......

Back
Top Bottom