What's new

Has Musharraf arrived in Karachi... Whisked away by security

Sorry? Imran is better? Im not a Musharaf fan but how can you say hes better than Musharaf when Imran Khan has never led Pakistan, Become a prime minister or President? You rather risk Pakistan on a person who has not proven him self to us yet. Or do you pick someone whos actually done something for Pakistan before?

It's not a risk when a person has been studied for his value system and his deliverance in various other projects of Pakistan.

Pervez Musharaff as president and Imran Khan as the PM......what a desirable combination.....sadly IK keeps inclining towards the Mullah brigade.....not a positive impression. !!

I wouldn't mind their alliance but if they are sitting on opposite ends, I will vote for IK.

I wouldn't mind their alliance but if they are sitting on opposite ends, I will vote for IK.

Guys back home tell me he's popular amongst the youth and Pakistan needs fresh blood but sadly all the party meetings or gatherings give the impression that PTI sort of represents....Puri Tara Ikhtalaf. ??

Pervez Musharaff as president and Imran Khan as the PM......what a desirable combination.....sadly IK keeps inclining towards the Mullah brigade.....not a positive impression. !!

Imran Khan and Shah Mehmood talked against Molana Diesel yesterday.

Guys back home tell me he's popular amongst the youth and Pakistan needs fresh blood but sadly all the party meetings or gatherings give the impression that PTI sort of represents....Puri Tara Ikhtalaf. ??

PTI may ally with Musharraf - provided he wins some seats post elections.

Making an alliance right now would be suicide for PTI.

There are many voices for alliance in both PTI and APML, and as many opposing views.

Once elections are conducted, this would be an easier call.

Last edited by a moderator:
He cannot dodge bombs, no matter how great a general he was lol. Anyway I got Imran Khan winning, Musharaf should have allianced with him. Imran Khan would be President, Musharraf PM but eh.

You do realize he's survived and escaped 3 assassination attempts. I'm sure Army will provide him security.

why, so the american establishment has another yesman in isloo? so this nation becomes your slave again, and our interests are at your mercy?

sometimes i wish Zia would come back and take power. the fear in american eyes he used to bring was a beautiful sight. they used to soil their pants knowing that a no-compromise leader was there in Pakistan to ensure it remains fiercely independent and not bow down before American interests for anything.

thats why they had to backhandedly assasinate him along with their ambassador, sly cowards that they are. just read what was said by u.s. envoy in dehli soon after the incident happened, he admitted the cia wanted to eliminate zia even at the cost of an american diplomat in the same plane. right before the americans immediately terminated him, forced him into a mental hospital and started telling the rest of the world that he is psychologically unstable.

the biggest american pawn was zia, his death was like a sacrifice of a pawn in chess

You do realize he's survived and escaped 3 assassination attempts. I'm sure Army will provide him security.

he survived those attempts mostly thanks to the CIA who provided his security.
This time the CIA is not going to be helping him.

JIYE MUSHARRAF

:pakistan:

I wish to see an alliance between APML, PTI, MQM & Pakistani Military:D:tup:

A deadly combination indeed.:D

Bhai im referring towards him being neutral, He should know why we top members left 3 years ago and i guess im the only one who actually still pay a visit!, new kids judged my loyalty to my land but they forgot they were commenting on my threads from 2006 :) I guess Webby need me right now to consul him
:raise:

yes sir we are Pakistanis and we are funny like that :)

Bhai, i support Musharraf even after what he did. That is my opinion, i am not going to hide that fact being the admin of this site.

I though also support Imran Khan. I will support both of them until something changes between now and then.

As far as PDF is concerned, all supporters of different parties can continue to present their views, may be that will change some perspective.

he survived those attempts mostly thanks to the CIA who provided his security.
This time the CIA is not going to be helping him.

You're badly misinformed, his security has been always provided by the Pakistani army. CIA does not provide man protection to foreign leaders.

Back
Top Bottom