What's new

Has Javed Hashmi quit PTI?

He should now .. He disappointed many people .. Working against party intrest

اس ملک کے سیاستدان کب قبلہ تبدیل کر لیں یا اپنی ڈھائی اینٹ کی مسجد بنا لیں پتا نہیں چلتا ۔

Mukar gaya makaar!! Laanat bhej ke share karein....who badmouth Pakistani Military unnecessarily !!!!!

10622920_717026361700915_3712242531050275895_n.jpg

10408928_717026335034251_706592636781814282_n.jpg

The question that pops up in my mind is, had ISPR not refuted his claims, would he still have come forward to withdraw his claim?

Last edited:
The question that pops up in my mind is, gad ISPR not refuted his claims, would he still have come forward to withdraw his claim?

Yaar, don't ask more questions, JH is joining pml-n Oct/Nov according to highly reputable Journalist undisputed with best track record Sabir Shakir:cheesy:...JH fooled PTI at the same time got exposed badly with no good reputation left.

Last edited:
Javed Hashmi is a worthless politician now-----he should have brought stability in his life but the man has problem with commitment and anger management.

Javed Hashmi has big issues in the party, not the ideological issue, but he was involved in some corruption charges.

The party leaders had big issues against him and wanted him to be interrogated. He left the party when the party was in big trouble.

Javed Hashmi has big issues in the party, not the ideological issue, but he was involved in some corruption charges.

The party leaders had big issues against him and wanted him to be interrogated. He left the party when the party was in big trouble.

Who rescued JH from Mushy? sheikh rasheed the one JH curses day & night. All Channels aired his breaking news but every one later showed his multiple disorder videos saying IK has no Army backing and IK is the most fair person and what not.

Yaar, don't ask more questions, JH is joining pml-n Oct/Nov according to highly reputable Journalist undisputed with best track record Sabir Shakir:cheesy:...JH fooled PTI at the same time got exposed badly with no good reputation left.
First those clashes and now JH is being used by N as an excuse, this has seriously hampered the azadi march.

First those clashes and now JH is being used by N as an excuse, this has seriously hampered the azadi march.

Khoon league even fooled Pak Army contrary to the popular belief that script was written by Army, infact script was written against Army. My opinion is there is no Future left for Pakistan, IK-PTI would only be remembered in private history books but I seriously want Pak Army to hang a few dogs does it matter if Martial Law comes or not it might be far better than unbearable civilian gov.

My stance would be let Martial Law land if in next 1 week NS/parliament don't get lost.

achakzai gone insane
if mian saab wants there will be 50 million people in the streets:o::o::o::o:

JH will not resign . he will just create problems and try to bring down PTI . PTI constitution is very strong . It is difficult to take him out ...

Mukar gaya makaar!! Laanat bhej ke share karein....who badmouth Pakistani Military unnecessarily !!!!!

He is a politician, a seasoned politician, and that is why he is very careful with his words. You are responsible for your own comprehension my friend. He never said that Army is supporting IK. He did say that IK claims Army support. Samjhay?

The question that pops up in my mind is, had ISPR not refuted his claims, would he still have come forward to withdraw his claim?

He will never withdraw his claims. You should hear or read his statements before believing propaganda. He did not directly implicate PA. He said that IK has many times claimed covert support of Army.

You do know about Gen (R) Shuja Pasha and IK. You perhaps know about their meeting on Aug 2nd. I have posted links elsewhere. In any case JH is a seasoned politician and that his statements should be considered carefully.

My friend, for failure of 'azadi' march, look to its leaders. JH could only do so much to deter IK from making mistakes. And then parted ways.

IF NS offers him to join PML-N in an honorable position, NS would be helping his own cause a great deal. PML-N has been poorer without JH.

Last edited:
JH quits parliament on the floor after tearing into NS and a little bit IK too. This is how it should be done. Parliament is the place to do this.

RESPECT.

JH will not resign . he will just create problems and try to bring down PTI . PTI constitution is very strong . It is difficult to take him out ...

Wrong again, as most always.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom