What's new

Has Javed Hashmi quit PTI?

In IK party all that matter is Imran Khan ... not some Hashmi . i dont think its gonna effect anything , he double cross PTI , and will be praised by NS .. wait and Watch

Nawaz will be taking sigh of relief.

Also hashmi knows inside PTI. when he says he wants to side democracy, he is saying that PTI was doing anti democracy movement

You gotta hate Pakistani media for reporting shit every now and then....Seriously everytime I see such reporting I remember Karachi airport where cancer drugs were reported as factor 8....Heck even some small pox vaccine was reported as the factor 8 jabs! aysi media ko ban ker dayna chahiyea that cant even report confirmed reports after research! Waiting for some sane one to report the truth

Resignation by a senior party leader at the eve of the march is certainly not a good omen for the party.

No... Hashmi that we all know won't support any unconstitutional mean to topple the government. Perhaps he thought it was all about exerting pressure.
I dont know him that well...wont comment much still waiting for someone to confirm the news..

Hashmi sees Azadi march as some personal vendetta by Imran, he is the only wise person in PTI and he can see what will this lead to...and now he knows who is pulling IK's strings specially after joining in with TUQ. Mr Hashmi I had respect for you when you were in PMLN I had respect for you when you were in PTI and now I have more respect for you.

Back
Top Bottom