What's new

Has Javed Hashmi quit PTI?

Anyways but he will have to return back since he has no other place to go except home if he quits PTI now. He was known and respected for his uprightness and principals. A stand too late and too dubious to be taken. Hashmi, you have go back to your cage since there is no place in free world for you now.

Trust me he won't quit, because he can't. Quitting is not a choice that he has.....
Well he made his choice... lets see what happens and in politics their is no THE END :)

Bu3dpnfCEAAGIuw.jpg

No sensible and mature leader can stay with imran khan/ PTI. PTI is party of emotional kids who make fool to public with unrealistic slogans and fake dream of better future/naya pakistani/azadi etc . People like Qadri are more suitable for PTI

I don't know but why I am getting to recall one of the statement by Nawaz Sharif about Cigari Dramay baz. "There were people who were always asking me to go on the front foot and stroke 4s and 6s, when I was in trouble and looked behind, they were gone."

Javed Hashmi boycotts PTI march ... Next level ...he refuses to be a part of this dirty game ...IK shame on u ...NS has announced what u want but u want something else ...and u won't succeed like this .

Slap to potians.

I hope he join back PMLn. Even when he was in PTI, he said that Nawaz was his true leader. He does have anger management, but there are some bad apples in PMLn that can be replaced with someone better, albeit still awful.

Javed Hashmi expresses reservations over PTI long march
August 13, 2014 -

pakistan-javed-pti_8-13-2014_156642_l.jpg

MULTAN: Senior Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leader Javed Hashmi has expressed reservations over the proposed long march.

Sources said that differences emerged after Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s announcement to set up a judicial commission to probe Khan’s allegations of poll rigging.

The sources said that the veteran politician expressed reservation over Imran Khan’s reaction to the prime minister’s announcement.

Javed Hashmi and his aides have switched off their mobile phones and are not answering to calls.

Javed Hashmi expresses reservations over PTI long march - thenews.com.pk

Back
Top Bottom