What's new

Has Javed Hashmi quit PTI?

TV Channels are reporting that Javed Hashmi has quit the so-called Azadi march and returned to Multan.

He seemed uncomfortable within PTI. I was expecting him to either make his presence felt in PTI, or quit.
it will be his loss if he did quit…

10430506_1524209401142489_776374878978082350_n.jpg

Hi,

He got deceived by the Sharif family----they used him---and then left him out to dry---.

True. But so did IK.

because both parties are totally nut case, should form his own party

He is not well-enough to do that. But one thing is sure. Hashmi Mard ka bacha hai.

I don't know but why I am getting to recall one of the statement by Nawaz Sharif about Cigari Dramay baz. "There were people who were always asking me to go on the front foot and stroke 4s and 6s, when I was in trouble and looked behind, they were gone."

Yes. But Hashmi stuck with him through the worst. PML-N's char-ka-tola cut him off from NS. Hashmi deserved more respect, more say in party affairs for his maturity and sacrifices.

Hashmi saab chilang marne se ghabr gaye. Finish. Fin. Khatam shud. The end.

It is too premature to make such a statement.

I call it sifting out hypocrites :whistle:

You do not know Hashmi. He is anything but a hypocrite. In fact he was the only politician within PTI worth a name. IK should immediately try to win him back. He is an asset that must not be lost.

it will be his loss if he did quit…

Nope, there is no one in PTI of his stature. He may retire from politics, but it would not be his loss. His constituency will elect him again, because he exists upon his own self, not on NS or IK or anyone else.

If I were in his constituency, I would work for him fro free. He is one of the very very few politicians who stand on principles.

His number is off due to jammers by government in Islamabad.

He has given his statement from Multan. You can let go of straws now. No use.

Last edited:
Now that Javed Hashmi has rejoined PTI's long march, this thread should be closed.

By forcing PTI to follow constitution, Javed Hashmi has saved PTI from a major disaster.

PTI supporters are often times too immature to understand value of a principled politicians. Their ABC begins and ends with IK. It is a poor political party that does not have varied opinions and ability to handle difference of opinion.

Just seeing how PTI supporters have abused Javed Hashmi on various fora is an indication of how little they understand the importance of constitution.

Mukar gaya makaar!! Laanat bhej ke share karein....who badmouth Pakistani Military unnecessarily !!!!!

10622920_717026361700915_3712242531050275895_n.jpg

10408928_717026335034251_706592636781814282_n.jpg

Shah Mahmood Qureshi shall try to bring in a coup against IK rather than quitting. He and Shaikh Rasheed are responsible for present situation IK is in.
Yeah they can kick imran out. Don't forget pti still have gov't in kpk and 3rd majority in assembly. They wouldn't want to give that up and replace the corrupt more simply.

Mukar gaya makaar!! Laanat bhej ke share karein....who badmouth Pakistani Military unnecessarily !!!!!

10622920_717026361700915_3712242531050275895_n.jpg

10408928_717026335034251_706592636781814282_n.jpg
By any chance did read or listen his first press conference. Where he clearly said Imran Khan said so, i dontt know.. i even dont know the name of ISI chief. So how exactly JH made U-Turn? The only U-Turn master is Imran Khan.

Yeah they can kick imran out. Don't forget pti still have gov't in kpk and 3rd majority in assembly. They wouldn't want to give that up and replace the corrupt more simply.

Remember PTI has submitted resignations from NA, PA and SA.

Javed Hashmi said in NA assembly, Nawaz is still my leader, about 2 years ago.......then what he is doing in PTI...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom