What's new

Has Javed Hashmi quit PTI?

JH quits parliament on the floor after tearing into NS and a little bit IK too. This is how it should be done. Parliament is the place to do this.

RESPECT.
Wrong again, as most always.
will it matter . it will just go in history pages . PTI did the same for 14 months bring up the opening of halqa's. did they yeild any result? NO. PMLN only accepted it after the threat of long march ...

He is a politician, a seasoned politician, and that is why he is very careful with his words. You are responsible for your own comprehension my friend. He never said that Army is supporting IK. He did say that IK claims Army support. Samjhay?

He will never withdraw his claims. You should hear or read his statements before believing propaganda. He did not directly implicate PA. He said that IK has many times claimed covert support of Army.

You do know about Gen (R) Shuja Pasha and IK. You perhaps know about their meeting on Aug 2nd. I have posted links elsewhere. In any case JH is a seasoned politician and that his statements should be considered carefully.

My friend, for failure of 'azadi' march, look to its leaders. JH could only do so much to deter IK from making mistakes. And then parted ways.

IF NS offers him to join PML-N in an honorable position, NS would be helping his own cause a great deal. PML-N has been poorer without JH.

So he believed in IK's claim which implies there is army support. Yet he thinks army is not behind him? That's where it gets muddy.
I agree they made a mistake by moving forward from D chowk.

Him quitting was just a formality. He was already expelled from PTI. And tearing into PMLN won't make any difference since many people have done that, ask IK. It only falls on deaf ears as has happened in the past.

The whole parliament appears to have gone to one side and achakzai has even threatened the army (not in direct words) that they will protest on the streets if anything happens against the Government. Bad times for the army if this government stays. They will surely weaken the army and ISI by putting in their own generals and senior officers.

BwhZnwqCIAA-OVk.png

JH quits parliament on the floor after tearing into NS and a little bit IK too. This is how it should be done. Parliament is the place to do this.

RESPECT.
Wrong again, as most always.

How am i wrong?? thread is about resigning from PTI . did he resign? Respectfully moderate is twisting facts and lieing on this forum is not the right thing.

Him quitting was just a formality. He was already expelled from PTI. And tearing into PMLN won't make any difference since many people have done that, ask IK. It only falls on deaf ears as has happened in the past.

The whole parliament appears to have gone to one side and achakzai has even threatened the army (not in direct words) that they will protest on the streets if anything happens against the Government. Bad times for the army if this government stays. They will surely weaken the army and ISI by putting in their own generals and senior officers.
Army is a biradri you know, and has its own system. Nawaz can try but will fail miserably. I fear this time he may not be allowed to escape to Jeddah.

How am i wrong?? thread is about resigning from PTI . did he resign? Respectfully moderate is twisting facts and lieing on this forum is not the right thing.

Well I thought you were talking about Parliament. But in any case be prepared to be tested. My apologies any way. Let us see what happens. I have a feeling that you would be proven wrong. If you listened to JH speech, you would understand that it was a bit of an election speech. He said that he would go back to Multan and maybe he will come back or maybe not. If he contests elections, he would not be doing so on PTI ticket, unless IK realizes his mistake.

Rauf Klasra ‏@KlasraRauf 1h
Against initial perceptions,Javed Hashmi stirs Parliament with his firework where since morning we were hearing dry speeches on democracy..!

Javed Hashmi successfully wins support in the ranks of ruling and opposition parties &put dent in support of PM with his stunning outburst

Parliament should be put on trial for failing to live up to people expectations : javed Hashmi.

We may have many problems with javed Hashmi & his person but he makes one of the best speeches and earns respect by tendering resignation.

As Javed hashmi finished his fiery speech and resigned, speaker NA adjourned the house immediately. What else was left to say and debate.

Rauf Klasra was quoted by @pkuser2k12 to show that JH is a bika hua politician. I pointed out how and why his interpretation was wrong. Glad to be proven right in my analysis.

JavedHashmi should launch his own political party. "PBP-Pakistan Baghi Party" :coffee:

Real funny.... but he is not what he used to be. How will he maintain discipline and how will he function as PM, if given a chance?

aaj tu LOL hoagay hey ... officially declared Pakistan parliament is "U.S.A" "United state of Assholes".... ye tu Amreeka baahadur shukar hey NS ko support kar raha tha warna IK ko karta tu sab nay kahna tha yahodi sazish hey lol.. ub jisnay inko support kya hey kal ko ye kaha na kay mehngaye hogaye hey.. flaa hogaya hey flaan petrol menga hogaya hey ticket mehnga hogaya hey bla abla woh _______________ hoga... ub ghoot maarna jab tak martay nahi hoo...

Atizaaz Ahsan sahab ko sahi sekha kar bheja hey Zardari nay ... zaleel b kartay jaoo aur uthna karoo kay ye topple na hoon.... kyoonkay agar ye ragra gaya tu democracy aakri sheild hey ye gaye tu sirf ye nahe ham sab jayeengay...

Message to Army... is koom ke ub jo KUTAY wali honi hey jitne pichlay 60 saal may nahe hoi.... Military should NEVER Intervene into any political matter... ye FORCE use kareen jo marzi karain karnay doo.... dekhtay hain ye so called democracy ho kitnay din aur kitnay saal chalti hey.... wait and watch..

Libya, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Afghanistan.... aap ko INSHALLAH kuch arsay may kudhe nazar ayegea....

aaj tu LOL hoagay hey ... officially declared Pakistan parliament is "U.S.A" "United state of Assholes".... ye tu Amreeka baahadur shukar hey NS ko support kar raha tha warna IK ko karta tu sab nay kahna tha yahodi sazish hey lol.. ub jisnay inko support kya hey kal ko ye kaha na kay mehngaye hogaye hey.. flaa hogaya hey flaan petrol menga hogaya hey ticket mehnga hogaya hey bla abla woh _______________ hoga... ub ghoot maarna jab tak martay nahi hoo...

Atizaaz Ahsan sahab ko sahi sekha kar bheja hey Zardari nay ... zaleel b kartay jaoo aur uthna karoo kay ye topple na hoon.... kyoonkay agar ye ragra gaya tu democracy aakri sheild hey ye gaye tu sirf ye nahe ham sab jayeengay...

Message to Army... is koom ke ub jo KUTAY wali honi hey jitne pichlay 60 saal may nahe hoi.... Military should NEVER Intervene into any political matter... ye FORCE use kareen jo marzi karain karnay doo.... dekhtay hain ye so called democracy ho kitnay din aur kitnay saal chalti hey.... wait and watch..

Libya, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Afghanistan.... aap ko INSHALLAH kuch arsay may kudhe nazar ayegea....

Desperation within PTI ranks.

Now you talk of Pakistan becoming Libya, Iraq, etc.... What a shame! Very shameful! Haan bhai PDF hai, sub chalta hai. Price of freedom.

Against initial perceptions,Javed Hashmi stirs Parliament with his firework where since morning we were hearing dry speeches on democracy..!

Javed Hashmi successfully wins support in the ranks of ruling and opposition parties &put dent in support of PM with his stunning outburst

Parliament should be put on trial for failing to live up to people expectations : javed Hashmi.

We may have many problems with javed Hashmi & his person but he makes one of the best speeches and earns respect by tendering resignation.

As Javed hashmi finished his fiery speech and resigned, speaker NA adjourned the house immediately. What else was left to say and debate.

Rauf Klasra was quoted by @pkuser2k12 to show that JH is a bika hua politician. I pointed out how and why his interpretation was wrong. Glad to be proven right in my analysis.

Real funny.... but he is not what he used to be. How will he maintain discipline and how will he function as PM, if given a chance?
Agree with u, but Like him or hate him.. the old man stood by what he believes in.. gotta admire that :)

Desperation within PTI ranks.

Now you talk of Pakistan becoming Libya, Iraq, etc.... What a shame! Very shameful! Haan bhai PDF hai, sub chalta hai. Price of freedom.

may Direct NS say related sirf 10 sawal pochoonga aap kay paas eek ka bhi jawab nahe hoga.. challenege karna hey ?

Afzal khan's blames - all truth and nothing but the truth, no proof? no problem you are still Sacha
Hashmi's allegations - jhoota, you are respected by everyone?? who cares, where is the proof?

may Direct NS say related sirf 10 sawal pochoonga aap kay paas eek ka bhi jawab nahe hoga.. challenege karna hey ?

NS ki aisee ki taisee. Its about the system and the country and the people! But I do not expect you to understand it.

Koi aur khamba nocho ja kar.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom