What's new

Has Javed Hashmi quit PTI?

Achay ka pata nhi per bhai ka banda hai :rofl:

He is a man of principle, upar se bhudda bhi hain. IK ko uskay nakray utanay cha ye teh. Apko pata hain ke bhudday admi boht nakraybaaz hain. :lol:

He is a man of principle, upar se bhudda bhi hain. IK ko uskay nakray utanay cha ye teh. Apko pata hain ke bhudday admi boht nakraybaaz hain. :lol:

He is Party president ..IK ki wife nhi jo nakray uthayain.

Nakhray beshak naa uthata par budhay banday kay kuch mashwaray maan leta tu position kafi behtar hoti us kee :-)

I guess you have never dealt with an elderly man before. They can be very stubborn. When your father gets older, it will be the same case.

MashaAllah My father is 65. :D

Khoon league even fooled Pak Army contrary to the popular belief that script was written by Army, infact script was written against Army. My opinion is there is no Future left for Pakistan, IK-PTI would only be remembered in private history books but I seriously want Pak Army to hang a few dogs does it matter if Martial Law comes or not it might be far better than unbearable civilian gov.

My stance would be let Martial Law land if in next 1 week NS/parliament don't get lost.

I completely agree with your stand that PMLN wrote this script against the army. PMLN knew that the army could play a role against them, definitely the army knew the massive rigging and also on numerous occasions PMLN back stabbed the army.

As far the army is concerned, I think there is very little chance they would come in the politics, but if they came, they would do massive accountability because that could provide them the justification to take over the power. And PPP would be more affected than PMLN. Because PPP has five years of corruption scandals and they are really big and that is the reason PPP is supported PMLN at every step.

Imran's career is over. Nawaz and PML-N has emerged victorious from this whole ordeal. Except for the typical Youthias, IK has lost most of his support already, including in KPK.

I completely agree with your stand that PMLN wrote this script against the army. PMLN knew that the army could play a role against them, definitely the army knew the massive rigging and also on numerous occasions PMLN back stabbed the army.

As far the army is concerned, I think there is very little chance they would come in the politics, but if they came, they would do massive accountability because that could provide them the justification to take over the power. And PPP would be more affected than PMLN. Because PPP has five years of corruption scandals and they are really big and that is the reason PPP is supported PMLN at every step.

NS sharif should be arrested as being danger to National Security and tried under Article 6 him drafting and secretly planning to over throw DG ISI, Army Chief and Core Commanders. Army has already initiated investigations against Javed Hashmi and most likely also against these political clowns in parliament NS would be handed over his records it would be NS to resign like a good boy or be arrested like a dog along with his team.

Last edited:
NS sharif should be arrested as being danger to National Security and tried under Article 6 by him drafting and secretly planning to over throw make DG ISI, Army Chief and Core Commanders. Army has already initiated investigations against Javed Hashmi and most likely also against these political clowns in parliament NS would be handed over his records it would be NS to resign like a good boy or be arrested like a dog along with is team.

Army can't and shouldn't declare a coup, as it would lose popularity otherwise. TTP became a potent force only due to army's unpopularity under General Musharraf.

Army can't and shouldn't declare a coup, as it would lose popularity otherwise. TTP became a potent force only due to army's unpopularity under General Musharraf.

No need to declare Coup infact here is no danger at all, Evidence against these parlimentarians could be provided to SC and Gov itself and to the Media for an open Trial, you think these clowns can attack Army though verbal diarrhea and Army would keep mum sleeping, besides Military Intelligence knows how to deal with such clowns. Did you know Army at this time is the most popular and parliament's graph is flat.

NS sharif should be arrested as being danger to National Security and tried under Article 6 him drafting and secretly planning to over throw DG ISI, Army Chief and Core Commanders. Army has already initiated investigations against Javed Hashmi and most likely also against these political clowns in parliament NS would be handed over his records it would be NS to resign like a good boy or be arrested like a dog along with his team.
Nawaz does not realize the consequence of the dirty game he has played and still playing. I wish this time he pays the price of his stupidity with his miserable life.

1937478_10203759049608778_158766347409441642_n.jpg

NS sharif should be arrested as being danger to National Security and tried under Article 6 by him drafting and secretly planning to over throw make DG ISI, Army Chief and Core Commanders. Army has already initiated investigations against Javed Hashmi and most likely also against these political clowns in parliament NS would be handed over his records it would be NS to resign like a good boy or be arrested like a dog along with is team.

Seems to be NS stand against the army would cost him heavily.

NS didn't stand against the army out of no where, Nawaz knew that there is massive rigging in the elections and after coming in the power they broke all the corruption records in record time. So who is standing in their way -- the army. So they would go every step against the army and they already went against them from the start of their tenure.

IK knew this whole Nawaz-army relationship dynamics and that brought him Islamabad. He would be a winner if he turn around the army in his favor.

There are already lots of left out PML politicians who would be contacting the establishment to form a forward block in the national assembly, Punjab assembly and Baluchistan assembly.

Now the army, future forward group and IK, how they would set the power equation would be the answer in the coming days.

Nawaz would try to play his card wisely to play with the army, forward group and also tries to engage IK in dialogue to stop the future forward group.

At the end timing is very important, lets see who will better play his card in the coming hours not days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom