What's new

Has Javed Hashmi quit PTI?

10649931_917924108236931_2414325576881731490_n.jpg

Army can't and shouldn't declare a coup, as it would lose popularity otherwise. TTP became a potent force only due to army's unpopularity under General Musharraf.

At this time the army has a couple of options:

1- Support a forward group against Nawaz in the assembly and sack him as the party leader.

2- Support Nawaz unconditionally by getting more space for the army in internal and foreign matters.

3- Force Nawaz to dissolve the assemblies and go for the fresh elections and filter out Nawaz in those elections or decrease his strength in the future assembly.

Lets see which option the army will go.

Seems to be NS stand against the army would cost him heavily.

NS didn't stand against the army out of no where, Nawaz knew that there is massive rigging in the elections and after coming in the power they broke all the corruption records in record time. So who is standing in their way -- the army. So they would go every step against the army and they already went against them from the start of their tenure.

IK knew this whole Nawaz-army relationship dynamics and that brought him Islamabad. He would be a winner if he turn around the army in his favor.

There are already lots of left out PML politicians who would be contacting the establishment to form a forward block in the national assembly, Punjab assembly and Baluchistan assembly.

Now the army, future forward group and IK, how they would set the power equation would be the answer in the coming days.

Nawaz would try to play his card wisely to play with the army, forward group and also tries to engage IK in dialogue to stop the future forward group.

At the end timing is very important, lets see who will better play his card in the coming hours not days.

Honestly yaar, NS has no cards left he dragged Army in before that Army was supporting him to a good extend but Allah bhi kaysay kaysay karishmay karta hai zalim ko zaleel karnay kay liye MashaAllah.

Honestly yaar, NS has no cards left he dragged Army in before that Army was supporting him to a good extend but Allah bhi kaysay kaysay karishmay karta hai zalim ko zaleel karnay kay liye MashaAllah.

There are lots of speculation that forward block in the national assembly and provincial assembly are on the way.

Lets see how this power equation will be set.

Jinab are you trying to say people should not come out for Any change which is their due right if they can't get Justice and equality? well maybe than in your books M.Ali Jinnah and his team were idiots who fought for Azadi, baray bud qasmat loog ho tum loog.

@Armstrong yaar inn ko nasihat kar mera dimagh ghoom jaiga ye khoon league tu undhay ho gaye hain.

At this time the army has a couple of options:

1- Support a forward group against Nawaz in the assembly and sack him as the party leader.

2- Support Nawaz unconditionally by getting more space for the army in internal and foreign matters.

3- Force Nawaz to dissolve the assemblies and go for the fresh elections and filter out Nawaz in those elections or decrease his strength in the future assembly.

Lets see which option the army will go.
Army needs not to do anything and should sit idle, even if its mean a total collapse of economy and a civil war. Pakistanis deserve to suffer to bring these corrupt politicians into power. I have given up my hope on Pakistanis.

Nawaz does not realize the consequence of the dirty game he has played and still playing. I wish this time he pays the price of his stupidity with his miserable life.
Army needs not to do anything and should sit idle, even if its mean a total collapse of economy and a civil war. Pakistanis deserve to suffer to bring these corrupt politicians into power. I have given up my hope on Pakistanis.

Look yaar I am no blind follower of any political party, I think PTI is in as worst position as any other political party all helpless, in my opinion this time NS career is over even if he survives next Election will disqualify most politicians from most political parties.

Yeah well my hopes are dim too the blame all goes towards Supreme Court.

Jinab are you trying to say people should not come out for Any change which is their due right if they can't get Justice and equality? well maybe than in your books M.Ali Jinnah and his team were idiots who fought for Azadi, baray bud qasmat loog ho tum loog.

@Armstrong yaar inn ko nasihat kar mera dimagh ghoom jaiga ye khoon league tu undhay ho gaye hain.

No. I am not saying that but change should not based on violence. PTI was a hope that it create some balance but it is hijacked by same old players. Higher leadership of PTI is also staus co. Check their properties, businesses and business history, living lifestyle etc

No. I am not saying that but change should not based on violence. PTI was a hope that it create some balance but it is hijacked by same old players. Higher leadership of PTI is also staus co. Check their properties, businesses and business history, living lifestyle etc

Bhi jaan kya aap nay American Revolution read ki hai, read karlain, how ppl came out against injustice of British Empire Gov in North America, yes mass scale protest and fight did take place and is obvious if state uses illegal force against innocent protester and those who want justice they will receive retaliation...

Look yaar I am no blind follower of any political party, I think PTI is in as worst position as any other political party all helpless, in my opinion this time NS career is over even if he survives next Election will disqualify most politicians from most political parties.

Yeah well my hopes are dim too the blame all goes towards Supreme Court.
I am also not a supporter or voter of PTI but I do know that Nawaz/Shahbaz had lots of time to do positive things for this country, which they did not, and I am sure, not going to do. I use to tell to my graduate students, mere repetitions (no matter how many times) of mistakes wont make it right. Pakistanis are also doing the same thing, keep giving their fate in the hands of those who have repeatedly failed them. In that case, there is really no hope.

I am also not a supporter or voter of PTI but I do know that Nawaz/Shahbaz had lots of time to do positive things for this country, which they did not, and I am sure, not going to do. I use to tell to my graduate students, mere repetitions (no matter how many times) of mistakes wont make it right. Pakistanis are also doing the same thing, keep giving their fate in the hands of those who have repeatedly failed them. In that case, there is really no hope.

If a man like NS can't change punjab in 31 years of his political career what do we expect he'll change Pakistan in mere 4 more years? he worked with Establishment did not change Punjab worked with Zardari did not change Punjab. NS is just one excellent businessman his rule is to expand his Empire.

@Luftwaffe Study Libya revolution, Syria revolution,, French revolution, Iran revolution, American revolution,. Tell me percentage of deaths by their population that time. Also how much time has be taken? Our society is more polarized then these countries so if actual revolution will begin, then lower class will not only slain upper class but also middle class. And middle class will be their victim easily compare to upper class.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom