What's new

Has Javed Hashmi quit PTI?

Look yaar I am no blind follower of any political party, I think PTI is in as worst position as any other political party all helpless, in my opinion this time NS career is over even if he survives next Election will disqualify most politicians from most political parties.

Yeah well my hopes are dim too the blame all goes towards Supreme Court.

I agree with Nawaz is in a very weak position even if he survives his moral authority would be challenged. Maybe in the next election, he won't be able to survive.

This protest has made lots of blame on the Supreme Court. Supreme Court will take a long time to heal its wounds.

Let me share a secret for PTI and Imran Khan's downfall.

1. Social Media
2. Sheikh Rasheed

After the end of this saga hopefully he shall use his own brain.

1. Social Media
2. Sheikh Rasheed

well social media is silent majority and the biggest platform of educating people. imran khan did baag 78 lac votes. Due to his efforts Pakistan have so high voter turn out after so many years .. he brought the people who didnt believe in system anymore to polling stations .. 2013 election is witness to it. He might have lost the election but he made every party to work really hard for it ... Nawaz sharif have to announce youth festivals, loan scheme and laptop scheme .. due to this social media pressure, nawaz have to sent her daughter husband to jail after the incident ... You can say that PTI long march has less people . Two major reason, alot of miss management (no place to sleep or food, educated people fear ) and going for a jalsa for few hours is different. staying in for days is very different without no toilets, no food, in heavy rain ... Salute to Imran khan determination

1. Social Media
2. Sheikh Rasheed

Wrong! downfall of PTI/IK is Supreme Court, I have thoroughly investigated sheikh rasheed's stance and videos he wasted even part of core committee. Has SC forced Gov in 2013 or independently ordered re-counted whatever outcome would have been things would not have come this far...all fault is with SC and brainless pml-n so called team.

Wrong! downfall of PTI/IK is Supreme Court, I have thoroughly investigated sheikh rasheed's stance and videos he wasted even part of core committee. Has SC forced Gov in 2013 or independently ordered re-counted whatever outcome would have been things would not have come this far...all fault is with SC and brainless pml-n so called team.

If your analysis is correct then PML (N) team is not brainless. It is IK who does not think.

He is a politician, a seasoned politician, and that is why he is very careful with his words. You are responsible for your own comprehension my friend. He never said that Army is supporting IK. He did say that IK claims Army support. Samjhay?

Ahan samaja. Basically JH is a lota, an opportunist right? Aur aap yeh bhi samjein, that when Javed Hashmi says IK claims Army support? Does he have any PROOF? Any Evidence? by the way, he clearly says he cannot provide evidence.

Javed Hashmi if you not have known in Pakistan by falsely blaming Army, has now become the worst politician in Pakistan...he has ended his political career.

Ahan samaja. Basically JH is a lota, an opportunist right? Aur aap yeh bhi samjein, that when Javed Hashmi says IK claims Army support? Does he have any PROOF? Any Evidence? by the way, he clearly says he cannot provide evidence.

Javed Hashmi if you not have known in Pakistan by falsely blaming Army, has now become the worst politician in Pakistan...he has ended his political career.

When he says he has no proof, he says he has not written or signed statement from IK or a secret video or audio tape or something like that. He claims that there are witnesses like SMQ and Asad Umar etc... I can understand this much. JH is not a liar. If he were, he would not have spent 7 years in jail for his political stance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breaking: JH's resignation from National Assembly is accepted and has been sent to Election Commission.

Uh oh Javed Hashmi did something unexpected! i wonder what it could be :agree:. Apparently he was in telephonic contact with Khawaja Saad Rafque consistently from the start of the Azaadi March till Hashmi's outburst infront of the Media against PTI...Did PTI Chairman Imran Khan knew that his President is secretly in talks with the people he's fighting against? Javed Hashmi has seriously let us down and his credibility!

Last edited:
Uh oh Javed Hashmi did something unexpected! i wonder what it could be :agree:. Apparently he was in telephonic contact with Khawaja Saad Rafque consistently from the start of the Azaadi March till Hashmi's outburst infront of the Media against PTI...Did PTI Chairman Imran Khan knew that his President is secretly in talks with the people he's fighting against? Javed Hashmi has seriously let us down and his credibility!

You beat me to it! I was going to post it...Check Mubashir Lucman's show gives detailed list, looks like ISI handed over some initial Information against JH, beysharam bhaghi.

You beat me to it! I was going to post it...Check Mubashir Lucman's show gives detailed list, looks like ISI handed over some initial Information against JH, beysharam bhaghi.

ISI? Proof? Are you saying that ISI is involved in political power games? Should they be doing so? In some other thread you were demanding proofs about ISI and PA being involved in power politics. Now you are saying so yourself. @Oscar I wish you to witness this. The honorable gentleman wanted to know how much I got paid for making 'biased' posts. He also demanded proofs etc....

ISI? Proof? Are you saying that ISI is involved in political power games? Should they be doing so? In some other thread you were demanding proofs about ISI and PA being involved in power politics. Now you are saying so yourself. @Oscar I wish you to witness this. The honorable gentleman wanted to know how much I got paid for making 'biased' posts. He also demanded proofs etc....
oh yes, bamu bhai - we all know how heavy lifafas you received from the shariffs :bunny: :bunny: Fulcrum was wintess to this --

oh na bhai -- such list can we acquired by paying the right amount to the right guy in the network carrier ---back in 2009 a friend of mine used to work in call center of one of the network carrier , and they had access to call records and other info ---and let me bring it to your knowledge that these guys are mostly teenagers and uni students- on the lookout to make extra cash --- i doubt if ISI would come down to such level ----
everyone has a price ---i wish could share more but this bloody hell is an open forum :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom