What's new

Has Javed Hashmi quit PTI?

ISI? Proof? Are you saying that ISI is involved in political power games? Should they be doing so? In some other thread you were demanding proofs about ISI and PA being involved in power politics. Now you are saying so yourself. Oscar I wish you to witness this. The honorable gentleman wanted to know how much I got paid for making 'biased' posts. He also demanded proofs etc....

Maybe you did not watch other News channels apart from geo disgraced, Intelligence had initiated investigations after JH's accusations/blaming Army and right way to do it, rest would be unfolded in days to come.

Not in some thread I on record in 3 Threads atleast asked for proof of ISI/Army involvement with PAT/PTI but no proof so far, JH is not a proof...Army/ISI has the right to investigate ppl if one accuses them....By the way take your time out and read ISPR Press Release enough proof that Gov asked and involved Establishment to defuse contrary to your belief of power politics at this time Establishment is not in mood to rule again just your fairy tale imaginary fears.

oh yes, bamu bhai - we all know how heavy lifafas you received from the shariffs :bunny: :bunny: Fulcrum was wintess to this --

oh na bhai -- such list can we acquired by paying the right amount to the right guy in the network carrier ---back in 2009 a friend of mine used to work in call center of one of the network carrier , and they had access to call records and other info ---and let me bring it to your knowledge that these guys are mostly teenagers and uni students- on the lookout to make extra cash --- i doubt if ISI would come down to such level ----
everyone has a price ---i wish could share more but this bloody hell is an open forum :D

Hehe wherever the list came from have destroyed pml-n/JH exposed them badly lolz, over the top JH's multiple disorder statements in the past 15 months, over the top, parliament mein mian chor sahib saying to Ch. nisar geo news ka naam bhi lo. Despite Army clarified everything these numb skulls would still accuse Establishment without proof.

Not in some thread I on record in 3 Threads atleast asked for proof of ISI/Army involvement with PAT/PTI but no proof so far, JH is not a proof...Army/ISI has the right to investigate ppl if one accuses them........

Simple question for you waffe bhai. Really simple question.

Who told IK that "umpire ungli keray ga". Who was this umpire. IK mischievously said he meant god to be the umpire.

But in Pakistan umpire has been army.

Who pushed IK to say "kal umpire ungli keray ga". while shouting in front or the elected parliament.

Who?

Simple question for you waffe bhai. Really simple question.

Who told IK that "umpire ungli keray ga". Who was this umpire. IK mischievously said he meant god to be the umpire.

But in Pakistan umpire has been army.

Who pushed IK to say "kal umpire ungli keray ga". while shouting in front or the elected parliament.

Who?

Janab, IK kay dimagh nay kaha he thought maybe maybe SC/EC or maybe as you said God would finally help him, I never voted for anyone I am open minded. You can name Army, SC, EC as umpires ppl even think US is collectively all 3 umpires on the Pitch and being 3rd Umpire No?...That is pure conspiracy theory that Army pushed IK...

There are questions like on 11.23pm who was nawaz sharif asking give me full mandate polling ended 5pm already but most of all why did he come on PTV to address...Question also is if Army wanted to Install someone they would have done it in other ways in a streamed line fashion without all this Azadi/Inqalabi Dharnas, questions like javed hashmi accuses PTI/Army of conspiracy why did he not approach SC in 2013 before Elections to expose IK, Lets look at it from another dimension.

Janab, IK kay dimagh nay kaha he thought maybe maybe SC/EC or maybe as you said God would finally help him, ....

This is where PTI's "ghar kay bhaidee lanka dha-aa".

What IK said about "umpire ungli keray ga kal", is what Shaikh Rasheed has been saying for the last one year.

So please do not confuse the issue.

In addition to Shaikh rasheed, there is a retired general who writes all the "demand speeches" of IK.

So Shaikh Rasheed and that retired general have been pushing IK to say things for last one year.

Please do not insult your or mine intellect by referring to god.

Thank you

This is where PTI's "ghar kay bhaidee lanka dha-aa".

What IK said about "umpire ungli keray ga kal", is what Shaikh Rasheed has been saying for the last one year.

So please do not confuse the issue.

In addition to Shaikh rasheed, there is a retired general who writes all the "demand speeches" of IK.

So Shaikh Rasheed and that retired general have been pushing IK to say things for last one year.

Please do not insult your or mine intellect by referring to god.

Thank you
i am not sure about you, but am guessing by the on going trend -its the Pasha sb you are refering to --- then let me bring it your knoweldge my dear, that Pasha sb was the one who led us through one of the worst years of our existence - it was the efforts of Pasha sb and the then COAS Kiyani they managed to overcome the difference between the Army and ISI - if that General wanted the coup - he would have toppled the government long ago - back in 2011 ---

i am not sure about you, but am guessing by the on going trend -its the Pasha sb you are refering to --- then let me bring it your knoweldge my dear, that Pasha sb was the one who led us through one of the worst years of our existence - it was the efforts of Pasha sb and the then COAS Kiyani they managed to overcome the difference between the Army and ISI - if that General wanted the coup - he would have toppled the government long ago - back in 2011 ---

General Pasha has a mixed legacy.... Let us not go there. As far as politics is concerned @FaujHistorian is actually right. General Pasha did not hide his support for IK and PTI even when he was serving. Many journalists know this.

Not just Pasha, there are few other retired generals who have constantly pushed IK into the confrontation mode.

One of these retired generals writes the talking points being used by IK in his speeches.

Then there are few who are pushing Shaikh Rasheed to say terrible things for the last one year.

It is SR who has been insinuating that army will topple NS gov.

So it is not pasha. There are few other "enterprising retired generals" who have put the country into the current hangama.

Let's not forget hamid zia or whoever that lal topi guy is... He's been saying technocrat gov't will come and mid term election etc

Its the right time for technocrat government. Go Nawaz Go.

Unconstitutional arrangements can not be made. If there is one thing to learn from PPP's 5 years, its that Pakistan is stronger than any bunch of politicians.

Unconstitutional arrangements can not be made. If there is one thing to learn from PPP's 5 years, its that Pakistan is stronger than any bunch of politicians.
pardon him, he doesn't know our constitution. when i explained to him some stuff, he implied constitution can change for imran. That's why i didn't reply to him.

Joined 17 days ago and already 955 posts. 56 daily pro pti posts, or 2-3 every hour.

Any agreement between IK / Qadri and the government has to be part of the constitution. None of them are demanding anything non-constitutional. If impartial judicial commission find evidence of widespread rigging, current parliament would have no legitimacy and new elections would be called.

pardon him, he doesn't know our constitution. when i explained to him some stuff, he implied constitution can change for imran. That's why i didn't reply to him.

Joined 17 days ago and already 955 posts. 56 daily pro pti posts, or 2-3 every hour.

Instead of character assassinating me, why not stick to the issue on hand? I know Pakistani constitution. It was you campaigning here to remove IK from parliament because he supposedly violated article 62,63 of the constitution when Election Commission itself reviewed his case and passed him not guilty. LOL.

Any agreement between IK / Qadri and the government has to be part of the constitution. None of them are demanding anything non-constitutional. If impartial judicial commission find evidence of widespread rigging, current parliament would have no legitimacy and new elections would be called.

Instead of character assassinating me, why not stick to the issue on hand? I know Pakistani constitution. It was you campaigning here to remove IK from parliament because he supposedly violated article 62,63 of the constitution when Election Commission itself reviewed his case and passed him not guilty. LOL.
I'm sane minded and I don't think I should spend my time talking to walls. Your question has been answered before, but then what to expect from walls. For example, technocrat gov't is unconstitutional, but it's ok as long as Imran does it.

Don't expect an answer from me. I am not fareegh person sitting as security at bank and while at it, waste time pushing my agenda on internet at 5 am in the morning.

For example, technocrat gov't is unconstitutional, but it's ok as long as Imran does it.
I know its unconstitutional, but when new elections are called after rigging is proven, we might need one before the elections.

Instead of character assassinating me...
Lately he and those who agree with each and every post (irrespective of contents inside) of him are pretty much into this type of practice. Calling others names, ridiculing them, challenging them etc. Its best to take retirement when people resort to these tactics. Allama Iqbal has called these people 'mard-e-nadaN'.

Phool Ki Patti sey Kat Sakta ha Heeray Ka Jigar
Mard e NadaN per Kalam e Narm o Nazuk Bey Asar

BTW, I have posted few good columns here. You may want to have a look if could spare some time. Political Columns

Back
Top Bottom