What's new

Has Javed Hashmi quit PTI?

Well I thought you were talking about Parliament. But in any case be prepared to be tested. My apologies any way. Let us see what happens. I have a feeling that you would be proven wrong. If you listened to JH speech, you would understand that it was a bit of an election speech. He said that he would go back to Multan and maybe he will come back or maybe not. If he contests elections, he would not be doing so on PTI ticket, unless IK realizes his mistake.
there was no mistake, it is not about seats for insafians, altleast not the one i know . As he said imran kihan was the only leader how loved him the most and listen to him ...he can go back and win his seat all wishes are with his old man .... he ditched the party in weak times ... PTI is the only party who could bare him that long ... he crossed the limits when he said army is behind IK. It was big accusation and he must be held accountable for it.. later he himself said army is not behind him .. he is just paranoid ..

Afzal khan's blames - all truth and nothing but the truth, no proof? no problem you are still Sacha
Hashmi's allegations - jhoota, you are respected by everyone?? who cares, where is the proof?
proof tu zardari k corrupt honay k b nhie ha .. them why did pmln keep blaming them? ish mulaq mei proof kahan miltay hain .. jahan bureaucracy mei apnay banday aur judge barhti keya jatay hain ...jo baadh mei ap k saath detay hain ...

there was no mistake, it is not about seats for insafians, altleast not the one i know . As he said imran kihan was the only leader how loved him the most and listen to him ...he can go back and win his seat all wishes are with his old man .... he ditched the party in weak times ... PTI is the only party who could bare him that long ... he crossed the limits when he said army is behind IK. It was big accusation and he must be held accountable for it.. later he himself said army is not behind him .. he is just paranoid ..

For the umpteenth time, JH did not say that Army is behind IK. He says that IK claims Army backing. Drill this important distinction until you get it. Why is it so hard for you?

How long did PTI put up with him? Do you think before making such claims?

JH left the party when promises were broken. He left the party when it took a disastrous turn and his principled objections were rejected. He left PTI on principle. But you can not allow yourself to realize that.

@Chak Bamu - Sir jee I think that if the Army wanted to subvert the election or the say of the Government they've had countless opportunities to do so whereas in fact they've probably come out in support of the Government more than a few times now !

At the same time Hashmi is the kind of person who's integrity is almost universally held as being above reproach & so if he says something there is likely to be substance to it.

I think that IK was being misled by some of his confidantes - perhaps Sheikh Rasheed etc. - in believing that the Army or the Judiciary was with him when it was not so & he bought into that & was willing to compromise on the Principles that JH was so fond of.

@Chak Bamu - Sir jee I think that if the Army wanted to subvert the election or the say of the Government they've had countless opportunities to do so whereas in fact they've probably come out in support of the Government more than a few times now !

At the same time Hashmi is the kind of person who's integrity is almost universally held as being above reproach & so if he says something there is likely to be substance to it.

I think that IK was being misled by some of his confidantes - perhaps Sheikh Rasheed etc. - in believing that the Army or the Judiciary was with him when it was not so & he bought into that & was willing to compromise on the Principles that JH was so fond of.

who do you support? :)

For the umpteenth time, JH did not say that Army is behind IK. He says that IK claims Army backing. Drill this important distinction until you get it. Why is it so hard for you?

How long did PTI put up with him? Do you think before making such claims?

JH left the party when promises were broken. He left the party when it took a disastrous turn and his principled objections were rejected. He left PTI on principle. But you can not allow yourself to realize that.
Chak, if I were your team, and you were in trouble, irrespective of my difference with you, I would have never deserted you let alone go in your opponents camp and spilling beans. JH may be anybody but he has proven untrustworthy and somebody who is not a team player. What he has just done is a worst example of breach-of-confidentiality. See, this is what makes military a disciplined institution, which values loyalty above anything. You take loyalty out from the military and it will cease to function. Now, it also applies outside the military, in-fact in every setup public or private. What if everybody started deserting their respective institutions giving the excuse of morals and principles? Just think about it for one second, what it will result into?

Many here are praising JH for deserting IK/PTI, and the same never condemned Nawaz when he deserted his party members and flew to Jeddah. With what choice Choudhry brothers were left after their leader's desertion? but until today neither Nawaz nor his supporters have forgiven Choudhry brothers. Why these double standards? Why standing ovation for JH and cursing for others? Isn't it because JH's desertion suite their political goals?

Last edited:
[quote="Jzaib, post: 6132101, member: 146665"
proof tu zardari k corrupt honay k b nhie ha .. them why did pmln keep blaming them? ish mulaq mei proof kahan miltay hain .. jahan bureaucracy mei apnay banday aur judge barhti keya jatay hain ...jo baadh mei ap k saath detay hain ...[/quote]

why is it that you bring PMLN into every discussion, it has been settled that PMLN is a corrupt status quo family party and you should avoid citing PMLN all the time. PTI, as i understand is a different party and you should never never give examples of any other party when comparing

Chak, if I were your team, and you were in trouble, irrespective of my difference with you, I would have never deserted you let alone go in your opponents camp and spilling beans. JH may be anybody but he has proven untrustworthy and somebody who is not a team player. What he has just done is a worst example of breach-of-confidentiality. See, this is what makes military a disciplined institution, which values loyalty above anything. You take loyalty out from the military and it will cease to function. Now, it also applies outside the military, in-fact in every setup public or private. What if everybody started deserting their respective institutions giving the excuse of morals and principles? Just think about it for one second, what it will result into?

Many here are praising JH for deserting IK/PTI, and the same never condemned Nawaz when he deserted his party members and flew to Jeddah. With what choice Choudhry brothers were left after their leader's desertion? but until today neither Nawaz nor his supporters have forgiven Choudhry brothers. Why these double standards? Why standing ovation for JH and cursing for others? Isn't it because JH's desertion suite their political goals?

Disagree with you here. Politics is not about loyalty, though it is a positive quality. Politicians thrive on certain other qualities, the chief among them is being in touch with their support base. In a democracy, politicians have to consider their electorate at every step of the way.

Your comparison of a political party with the institution of Army is flawed. Army officers and politicians are very different in mind-set and need very different qualities to thrive in their roles. Anyone can see the sense in positive qualities that make for a good officer. For politicians the matters are a little different and not so obvious. Army officers seldom make good politicians.

Javed Hashmi is perhaps not a good politician in some ways. But what endears IK to many people is also the reason that endears JH to me. He has guts to stand up to authority, team be damned. What is team when it means that one should be a psychophant? JH had guts to challenge Bhutto, and Zia, and Mush, and eventually NS, and now IK. All these individuals had dictatorial mind-set.

I hope you see why I see things very differently.

What made Qudratullah Shahab a legend, even though he was a very docile bureaucrat? Courage! The same applies to JH. His track record in elections speaks for his success. Let us continue to see how he fares in future as a possible independent.

Bhai, aaj ka Dawn editorial dehk lo. Jawab mil jaye ga.

I must say that the prospect of Military intervention seems to have receded a bit, though not vanished. Some people must be feeling uncomfortable.

In any case I think you have got it. IK made mistakes and people who supported him on principle have generally distanced themselves. If some of them remain loyal, they have doubts now and waiting to see how he might salvage the situation. I will back him in 2018 if I see that he has learned from this debacle.

About Army, I must say that Gen Raheel Sharif must have resisted quite a bit of pressure to maintain the appearance of neutrality, though I see it as a facade. Today's joint session blew a lot of steam and shredded NS for his imperial arrogance. That was nice to see. Even better was the consensus to support our constitution. The best, though, would be to see Parliament do its actual job of discussing and enacting legislation. This is where IK should have made a difference after pressurizing government and showing positive progress in KPK.

Despite all their flaws, our politicians are OUR politicians, and our system is OUR system, and our army is OUR army, and our media is OUR media. We can not sacrifice one for others. We have to take ownership of OUR institutions however they are and take OUR system forward as a TEAM.

Rauf Klasra ‏@KlasraRauf 1h
Against initial perceptions,Javed Hashmi stirs Parliament with his firework where since morning we were hearing dry speeches on democracy..!

Javed Hashmi successfully wins support in the ranks of ruling and opposition parties &put dent in support of PM with his stunning outburst

Parliament should be put on trial for failing to live up to people expectations : javed Hashmi.

We may have many problems with javed Hashmi & his person but he makes one of the best speeches and earns respect by tendering resignation.

As Javed hashmi finished his fiery speech and resigned, speaker NA adjourned the house immediately. What else was left to say and debate.

Rauf Klasra was quoted by @pkuser2k12 to show that JH is a bika hua politician. I pointed out how and why his interpretation was wrong. Glad to be proven right in my analysis.

Real funny.... but he is not what he used to be. How will he maintain discipline and how will he function as PM, if given a chance?

in his column Rauf Kalasra said he sold tickets of PTI to quote him "baghi ko pesay ki chamak lag gai hay"

did he vindicated him from that ? i don't think so

ab government inquiry karwaey agar Javed Hashmi sacha hay lakin wo esa nae karay gi kyun k planted ilzamat hayn aur army ispr k zariey pehlay hi esay disown kar chuki hay aur chief justice b

all allegations favors government so simply the mole Javed Hashmi striked when he was needed the most and still no end to pti and pat sit in

after next government crack down God forbade if casualties happen Javed Hasmi will come again the next day with another allegation to help government indirectly and divert attention to his "FRESH ilzamat"

in his column Rauf Kalasra said he sold tickets of PTI to quote him "baghi ko pesay ki chamak lag gai hay"

did he vindicated him from that ? i don't think so

ab government inquiry karwaey agar Javed Hashmi sacha hay lakin wo esa nae karay gi kyun k planted ilzamat hayn aur army ispr k zariey pehlay hi esay disown kar chuki hay aur chief justice b

all allegations favors government so simply the mole Javed Hashmi striked when he was needed the most and still no end to pti and pat sit in

after next government crack down God forbade if casualties happen Javed Hasmi will come again the next day with another allegation to help government indirectly and divert attention to his "FRESH ilzamat"

I think you need to read what you post before you start to draw man-pasand conclusions. No where in that piece did Rauf Klasra make any allegations. It is only your Youthia brain misfiring. He quoted an unnamed source; he did not say anything himself. If JH asks Klasra about it, Klasra would simply say that he only quoted someone. This is the second time I am pointing out the obvious, but you fail to 'get' it.

Youthias just take something and run with it without realizing what it is that you are running with, or where you are running to, or why you are running. You do not even think that when you fall flat. You just curse somebody and continue running until you hit a wall and then you curse the wall, the one who made it, the one who owns it, the one who could have told you that there is a wall - I mean everything under the sun is to be cursed to target your anger. Only one thing is to be avoided at all costs - finding out where you went wrong, because ego is so very precious.

Ditto like your leader. See how he is cornered without any idea how to get himself out of it; and crying like a spoiled kid dying to get a face-saver without having the guts to ask for it. Professor Rafeeq Ahmad Akhtar, his one time spiritual advisor, disowned him yesterday calling him unfit to be a leader because of him not having the requisite intellectual capacity or skills.

Wake up. Please wake up. It high noon, and not a time to dream.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom