What's new

Happy Independance Day to all the Indian Members of PDF

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

SORRY ON BEHALF OF THIS IDIOT, Kindly look at the level of post that he has contributed, he will be posting mature after a few infractions and a couple of banning

Thanks Ashokdeiva. Why is it that idiots like to knock each others states as if they are without faults themselves? Im looking at both sides here not just one. I still keep dreaming and believing that one day we will both countries appoint leaders that will bring us closer and look forward to a peaceful and successful future side by side.

Thanks Ashokdeiva. Why is it that idiots like to knock each others states as if they are without faults themselves? Im looking at both sides here not just one. I still keep dreaming and believing that one day we will both countries appoint leaders that will bring us closer and look forward to a peaceful and successful future side by side.

Its a long period of mis-trust thats the reason a few good gestures on both the sides will do good. Especially if Kashmir is taken as the last issue to be resolved. We all no that who ever controls the J&K land controls the rivers. but for the past 65 years there has been no threat to Pakistan from INDIA on water except the issue unnecessarily flared up by a few idiots on both the sides.

Ashokdeiva

I feel the same. I genuinely believe the mass majority of both countries want peace and to live happily ever after. Sort the problems out and lets concentrate on feeding our populations and educating them. Thanks for the sanity

Ashokdeiva

I feel the same. I genuinely believe the mass majority of both countries want peace and to live happily ever after. Sort the problems out and lets concentrate on feeding our populations and educating them. Thanks for the sanity

Thanks for the sanity, I hope more people like you grow on both sides of the border to make a brighter future.
Jai Hind, Pakistan Zindabad

Pride, where is the tolerance, can we not point at each other.

Tolerance and patience has a limit. Goto very first page and see who started to ruin this beautiful thread. Lets not make it an issue but remind each other (Indians and Pakistanis) that lets not ruin each others celebrations. If you cant be part of it then just go away from this thread.

Tolerance and patience has a limit. Goto very first page and see who started to ruin this beautiful thread. Lets not make it an issue but remind each other (Indians and Pakistanis) that lets not ruin each others celebrations. If you cant be part of it then just go away from this thread.

I have been rational in post, even apologiesd with our counter parts on a IDIOTS post, there is no limit for patience and tolerance. if you put a limit for that, then Gandhi would have not gained the upper hand against the British.

Back
Top Bottom