What's new

Happy Independance Day to all the Indian Members of PDF

:)
shahruskkhan.jpg

I have seen this guy somewhere.

his ancestral hometown, Peshawar is only a few hours away from where these aircrafts are being built :)

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Is Bharat Rakshak that much of an envy for you?

Last word on India?

No. It isn't.

Are you dis-owning and ashamed by some of the vitriol some of your comrades spew out? In that case, sure, i'll give you all benefit of the doubt. :police:

Is Bharat Rakshak that much of an envy for you?

Last word on India?

Nope it is not an envy for us Pakistanis.. but this form is an envy for you Indians... u wanna know why ? Check Alexa traffic ranking of both forms...
your form = 41,333 and going down
Pakistan Defence = 12,559 and up

The lower the number of rank, the better traffic it gets.. Now why would be our forum be so popular and gets tons more traffic than your form? Ofcourse, we r more tolerant and fair.. or perhaps our form is more interesting.

bharatratshak does not allow people with regular email addresses to join (e.g. hotmail/gmail/etc)

i used my work email to enroll there one day when i was bored out of my mind.....but just because of my Muslim name, they banned me because I was a 'Pakistani ISI agent'

(no exaggeration by the way)

There were many false e mails, proxy e mails and so it was decided that regular e mails would only be allowed.

It is regrettable if because of your Muslim name, you were not allowed. I seriously doubt that because there are some Bangaldeshis who post.

Of course, I have lost touch with BRF for over a year or more and so I would not know the latest.

i got a 'congratulations' email for signing up; when i logged in, i got a message saying i was banned.....

reason: "we dont allow Pakistani ISI moozlum terrorists here" or something to that extent. Funny thing is, my IP address wasnt even Pakistani. I was in Turkey at the time

didnt even get a chance to do a lil introduction :laugh:

not that i care; my point was, you indians should be grateful for our generosity here. No quotas, no limits, nothing. Hell, i think there are more bhartis here than my own people!

Nope it is not an envy for us Pakistanis.. but this form is an envy for you Indians... u wanna know why ? Check Alexa traffic ranking of both forms...
your form = 41,333 and going down
Pakistan Defence = 12,559 and up

The lower the number of rank, the better traffic it gets.. Now why would be our forum be so popular and gets tons more traffic than your form? Ofcourse, we r more tolerant and fair.. or perhaps our form is more interesting.

It is not an envy to anyone. So disabuse yourself of such grandiose notions.

It is true that there is a liberty around here to a great extent, but then one could also speak of indirect curbs. Maybe some other time. Why ruin a good day?

I will conceded that PDF is far better than what it used to be earlier. The credit goes to those who run it, administrates it and moderates it.

One of the reasons why PDF is popular with Indians is that, in these days of conciliation between India and Pakistan, it is of interest to know how Pakistan ticks so that one can understand better without the historical baggage.

I am here, for instance, to understand the current mindset of Pakistan and I daresay, it is very encouraging.

i got a 'congratulations' email for signing up; when i logged in, i got a message saying i was banned.....

reason: "we dont allow Pakistani ISI moozlum terrorists here" or something to that extent. Funny thing is, my IP address wasnt even Pakistani. I was in Turkey at the time

not that i care; my point was, you indians should be grateful for our generosity here. No quotas, no limits, nothing. Hell, i think there are more bhartis here than my own people!

If you got that message from BRF, then it is regrettable. I would say it is stupid of them to have said so. I am not aware of the background, but the posters and the Mods follow many forums and may have found your posts elsewhere not suiting their way of life. But then, why should you care? BRF is not Whites of England, the exclusive club of the well heeled and aristocrats!

I fail to understand why one has to be grateful if one is allowed to participate in a forum. I participate in Forums of US, Japan, UK. Does it mean I have to be eternally grateful to them?

That is what I think too! Sometimes it really irritates me a bit when seeing more active Indian members on this forum as compared to Pakistanis.. but then that is fine.. it shows how tolerant we are as compared to their Bharat tik tuk forum..

If you got that message from BRF, then it is regrettable. I would say it is stupid of them to have said so. I am not aware of the background, but the posters and the Mods follow many forums and may have found your posts elsewhere not suiting their way of life.

nahhh..i used to post time to time on Iran defence under a different handle. No big deal anyways, i just laughed it off really. The way those guys talk, im surprised anyone could remotely label it a professional or 'thoughts-provoking' place

most of those kids are probably unemployed and frustrated with life

But then, why should you care? BRF is not Whites of England, the exclusive club of the well heeled and aristocrats!

uhhh, if you want to put it that way

I fail to understand why one has to be grateful if one is allowed to participate in a forum. I participate in Forums of US, Japan, UK. Does it mean I have to be eternally grateful to them?

because you are indian, and this is PAKISTAN defence.....

the administration here is neutral and does not judge people based on nationality.....i've seen Pakistanis get banned for getting into scraps with indians on here.

indians are allowed on our forums, even though some of here come and make trouble and mess.....after all the amount of indians banned for trolling, even then they are allowed to join (some of those banned rejoin again under different names)

im not trying to be immature here or lament and compare apples to oranges; but just shedding light on an important reality which indians should take note of...

If you got that message from BRF, then it is regrettable. I would say it is stupid of them to have said so. I am not aware of the background, but the posters and the Mods follow many forums and may have found your posts elsewhere not suiting their way of life. But then, why should you care? BRF is not Whites of England, the exclusive club of the well heeled and aristocrats!

and then people coming here and giving lame excuses for the behavior of BRF is more annoying than BRF itself. Pathetic.

Guys, you should check out the IDF, all Indians who get banned here, become MODS/TT there.
And then they let out their steam. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom