What's new

Hanif’s family fled Bangladesh?

kobiraaz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
BDINN Investigation report

The family of Awami League joint secretary Mahbubul Alam Hanif left Bangladesh secretly on December 15, 2012. Our Airport correspondent informed that his wife, son and two other Chatra league cadres fled Bangladesh by Turkish Airlines via Istanbul and landed to Toronto, Canada.

Extra measure in Dhaka airport

Airport security officers in Dhaka took extra measures to board them. A passenger from the same airlines, named Mohammad Islam informed that the plane was about to take off, all doors were closed. In the meantime all four were brought and reopened a door to access them in first class seats. Their ticket were purchased by Turkish Airlines and a multi-national company Roche’ country manager Mr. Zahid. He also owns a famous Pharmaceutical company “Radiant Pharmaceutical Ltd”.

Mahbubul Alam Hanif managed to get Permanent Residents for all of his family members lately including himself under Investor category, source reports.

Hanif’s one son took an admission in a local college and purchased a home in Greater Toronto Area. When asked in Toronto Pearson Airport how long they are going to stay in Canada, his wife, replied quite a while.

Hanif?s family fled Bangladesh? | BDINN.com

@aazidane

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to petition Canadian govt on source of Hanif family and their associates money.

Is he accused of anything ?

Your response is so quick as if the topic has even any far relation with India/ lol

Anyway, the answer is no. What allegation can make him worried when BAL is in Power///

Is something brewing behind the scenes?What's the hurry, BAL is still hanging on to power, no?

Awami League govt had signed extradition treaty with Canada if I am not mistaken. This will come handy in near future.

Awami League govt had signed extradition treaty with Canada if I am not mistaken. This will come handy in near future.

Nothing will happen. Canadian government will never send Hanif back nor his children, mainly because they would be sued for millions as Canada will not take any risk for torture or an unfair trial. They are safe in Canada. His corruption will also will be hard to prove, the government will get him for tax evasion. They will never be extradited for tax evasion.

BDINN Investigation report

The family of Awami League joint secretary Mahbubul Alam Hanif left Bangladesh secretly on December 15, 2012. Our Airport correspondent informed that his wife, son and two other Chatra league cadres fled Bangladesh by Turkish Airlines via Istanbul and landed to Toronto, Canada.

Extra measure in Dhaka airport

Airport security officers in Dhaka took extra measures to board them. A passenger from the same airlines, named Mohammad Islam informed that the plane was about to take off, all doors were closed. In the meantime all four were brought and reopened a door to access them in first class seats. Their ticket were purchased by Turkish Airlines and a multi-national company Roche’ country manager Mr. Zahid. He also owns a famous Pharmaceutical company “Radiant Pharmaceutical Ltd”.

Mahbubul Alam Hanif managed to get Permanent Residents for all of his family members lately including himself under Investor category, source reports.

Hanif’s one son took an admission in a local college and purchased a home in Greater Toronto Area. When asked in Toronto Pearson Airport how long they are going to stay in Canada, his wife, replied quite a while.

Hanif?s family fled Bangladesh? | BDINN.com

@aazidane
So many influencal people from politics and business community have their families in Canada. I know so many people from Dhaka who have houses in richmond hill (posh neighborhood in toronto), i even know a famioy who has a mansion along with a ferrari and a lamborghini. canada is also used to make your black money white, all you have to do is open a company, send your black money here and then send it back to BD, voila your black money is white. You will hardly find a decent businessman or a person of influence who doesnt have a second home away from bd. You cant blame them, bd is an unstable place,

Last edited by a moderator:
So many influencal people from politics and business community have their families in Canada. I know so many people from Dhaka who have houses in richmond hill (posh neighborhood in toronto), i even know a famioy who has a mansion along with a ferrari and a lamborghini. canada is also used to make your black money white, all you have to do is open a company, send your black money here and then send it back to BD, voila your black money is white. You will hardly find a decent businessman or a person of influence who doesnt have a second home away from bd. You cant blame them, bd is an unstable place,

Is it Hundi? :azn:

Nothing will happen. Canadian government will never send Hanif back nor his children, mainly because they would be sued for millions as Canada will not take any risk for torture or an unfair trial. They are safe in Canada. His corruption will also will be hard to prove, the government will get him for tax evasion. They will never be extradited for tax evasion.

All dependes on what level this will be parsued. Canada extradited Bangladeshis before who later been executed by Awami League (if I am not mistaken). Besides, once black money trail can be established there will hardly be any incentive for Candadian govt to associate their name with corruption and crime. Besides, in their application there is no doubt source of money was lied about and in such case residency status stand for review and dismissal.

I heard somebody ran from Bangladesh. I just wish he does not end up in India. Tell him to run in the Bay of Bengal's direction.

I heard somebody ran from Bangladesh. I just wish he does not end up in India.

Oh trust me, you lot have more pressing matters :rofl:
Hardcore criminal Bikash Kumar Biswas, whose sudden and secret release from jail triggered huge controversy, has been facilitated with safe passage to India, said sources in police and the ruling party.

He left the country on December 15, a day after he had been released on bail from Kashimpur jail-2. He was supposed to leave India in a couple of days, said a source having close contact with Bikash.

After his release, Bikash went straight to Mawa and headed towards Jessore crossing the river on a speedboat. He was accompanied by two Chhatra League activists. The next day, he was taken to the Jessore border on a motorbike. He entered India through a snapped barbed-wire fence, said a Chhatra League activist close to one of Bikash's aides.
A 50cr taka question?

All dependes on what level this will be parsued. Canada extradited Bangladeshis before who later been executed by Awami League (if I am not mistaken). Besides, once black money trail can be established there will hardly be any incentive for Candadian govt to associate their name with corruption and crime. Besides, in their application there is no doubt source of money was lied about and in such case residency status stand for review and dismissal.

Canadian authorities check the source of the income before they approve permanent residency. You'll be surprised how easy is to launder money and make it legit. You canndo it through formijg companies in seychelles, it would be untracable.

I was wondering where has that batpar gone. I have not seen his ugly dog face on TV lately. Lucky bastard.

Back
Top Bottom