What's new

The man who broke Pakistan and created Bangladesh: Serazul Alam Khan

So Einstein/Shakespear/Sidhu, U don't know that **** is a slang to start with and go on to claim intellectual supremacy? That too with a premise of concocted genocide and racial discrimination?And in the pursuit of Balkanisation dream, say more of Alhamdulillahs then Shiva might enhance his imgam to give comfort for other side of Atlanticans.

Your post was just weird. I'm a Muslim and I won't go so far as to claim you are a Kafir, but by all means please keep calling me it, Jzk.

I don't know where you plucked that I am claiming intellectual supremacy from initial post, but okay then. Yes, **** is a slang as a shorter way to type it, if you're worried that I'm some kind of EDL member, like I said I'm muslim.

Wow, I'm not going to sit here and argue with racist denialists who try and make THE genocide not exist. Tough luck, it was done, you can try and make excuses as much as you want, but it's there. It is a far more real thing than the persecution of Palestinians etc. But will you say Israel is not killing Palestinians?

Your type are the same, racist faux-muslims. Joy Bangla and Alhamdulillah that Bengali Muslims are alive today.

Your post was just weird. I'm a Muslim and I won't go so far as to claim you are a Kafir, but by all means please keep calling me it, Jzk.

I don't know where you plucked that I am claiming intellectual supremacy from initial post, but okay then. Yes, **** is a slang as a shorter way to type it, if you're worried that I'm some kind of EDL member, like I said I'm muslim.

Wow, I'm not going to sit here and argue with racist denialists who try and make THE genocide not exist. Tough luck, it was done, you can try and make excuses as much as you want, but it's there. It is a far more real thing than the persecution of Palestinians etc. But will you say Israel is not killing Palestinians?

Your type are the same, racist faux-muslims. Joy Bangla and Alhamdulillah that Bengali Muslims are alive today.
I wouldn't call U names anymore as it is Ramzan but do U have any idea that Joy Bangla and Alhamdulilah don't go together?
BTW, do U even know where, when and how has Joy Bangla originated from? Secondly, is there any independent judicial proof of genocide by W PAK's army or any fact sheet like the one of CIA? I'V looked it for yrs and argued 1000s of times but propagandists failed to prove/show it? Finally why didn't Dalal diplomate accept the challenge of PAK's one in UN on death's figure and genocide?

Duplicity of leftist Inu, Matia and Menon wished to make drum out of Sheik Mujib skin.

@idune Bhai, can you or others please give us a brief history of these leftist politicians, Inu, Menon, Matia JSD types who used to be hunted down by Indo-RAWami Rakkhi Bahini, how, when and under what condition did they betray the country and joined India-backed Awami League?

lakh lanat on him-
he made bangladesh india's pony-

lakh lanat on her too-

lakh lanat on gen niazi and bhutto too-
Is sey ziada aur kya laanat hogi key bengali aurat poori dunya mein bikti hey. Kya 1971 sey pehley aisa tha?

What is with these nasty Indians and Pakis posting comments about BD that don't have any intellectual backing. We got independence due to the genocide we had to go through and 24 years of racial discrimination. Have you not moved on yet? Maybe look at your own countries and try to prevent the Balkanisation of them, instead of still being bitter.

We're no longer under the Hindi/Urdu domination, (same can;'t be said for West Bengal and North Bengal), Alhamdulillah
you and your love story with Brahmin Bengali domination. you spit on your own history. and how thankful you sound. pathetic and disgusting

Remember What She (Indian Witch) Said!
"Today we have taken revenge for the 1000 years of Muslim rule in India".

o_O Is that event EQUIVALENT to 1000 Years of PUNISHMENT :undecided:
Stop your BS.congress being a pseudo secular party could never say such a thing;Indira's husband was a farsi;she was not a fanatic.Show me an authentic source as proof of Indira saying those words.You people are gullible;you can be easily fooled.I see a future not more than 100 years from now when religions will nearly be dead Pakistan and Bangladesh uniting with India again.

Since you are not insulting i will respond in similar way. ASI-ANI are admixture, read this

"What is Harappa Ancestry Project?
It is a project to analyze (autosomal) genetic data of participants of South Asian origin for the purpose of providing detailed ancestry information. So the focus of the project is on South Asians: Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans."

One can have any haplogroup but his ASI-ANI admixture will not depend on it.
Man,why are you so obsessed with races and ethnicities? OK,let us suppose we Indians are descendants of Africans(just like many in Pakistan with less percentage of ASI),then wouldnt we be humans?Beauty is relative;it does not have anything to do with skin tone.

you and your love story with Brahmin Bengali domination. you spit on your own history. and how thankful you sound. pathetic and disgusting

Have you realised how you yourself sound? Do you remember the Greek dictum,"Physician, heal thyself"?

Why since I do not have problem being wanna be Arab. I'm proud of it as my master Muhammad(s.a.a.s) was Arab.

I rather be martian then affiliated with stinky vege eating bhoraati.

You Bangladeshi are only good for cleaning our toilets and gardens (the ones who drive our cars regard themselves as the elite group) here in India and you sprout your nonsense here. It seems like the raping and torture of Bangladeshis by their past masters left a notable imprint of retardness on some of their offsprings as you evidently display

You guys need to make your country a force to reckon with in that region. With a massive population & a land mass bigger then Japan, South Korea...Bangladesh can do it...

I see a bright future for Bangladesh if it plays it's cards well...it can get strategic location with several North Eastern countries, Bhutan & China using Bdshi ports.

Atlantis will indeed rise to be a force to be reckoned with, but first it has to sink beneath the ocean :D

I understand Dada is quite ill in a Dhaka hospital.

I understand Dada is quite ill in a Dhaka hospital.
Na, this haramkoor is in NYC hospital.

You Bangladeshi are only good for cleaning our toilets and gardens (the ones who drive our cars regard themselves as the elite group) here in India and you sprout your nonsense here. It seems like the raping and torture of Bangladeshis by their past masters left a notable imprint of retardness on some of their offsprings as you evidently display

Atlantis will indeed rise to be a force to be reckoned with, but first it has to sink beneath the ocean :D
Reported for none sense and personal attack.

Have you realised how you yourself sound? Do you remember the Greek dictum,"Physician, heal thyself"?
thanks, i don't sound thankful that my society came under an unruly menace i.e. Indian-backed Bengali Nationalism

Back
Top Bottom