What's new

HAL Hands Over Tejas Jets To IAF

I asked about source .. Nothing else.. I don't know you.. And you are nobody to believe.. Give a source .. Or stop ranting.. There is much more to read and discuss on pdf. Good luck.
Pakistan+air+force+JF-17+Thunder+FC-20+carryies+PL-12+(PiLi-12)+SD-10+(ShanDian-10)+BVRAAM+(Beyond+visual+range+Air+to+Air+Missile)+People's+Liberation+Army+ariforce++(1).jpg

Its the other way around, while LCA gets older in a ADA hangar, the most hated plane will have an AESA.
Hated :lol:

Its a pride of India ,conceived when our economy was shyt later Sanctions and Red Tape etc

plus making a world class jet in a third would country is a Achievement itself.

you are free to love your CH 3 and i hope Saudi would buy Green MK II

I repeat myself ... Give a creditable source you are simply nobody to believe.. U take a picture from a wallpaper site.. And claims it to be true .. You are hilarious.. Kindly don't rant and reply if you don't have source.

So now you come to "no no its all fake never happened" rhetoric ;)

Hated :lol:

Its a pride of India ,conceived when our economy was shyt later Sanctions and Red Tape etc

plus making a world class jet in a third would country is a Achievement itself.

you are free to love your CH 3 and i hope Saudi would buy Green MK II

Yep, 35 years in the making for a light fighter with umpteenth times of cost overruns yet falling below gsqr requirements is quite an achievement. Dassault, Pratt and Whitney, Rafael, Elta helped but sigh, it doesn't fly

For combat school, you dont really need to arm the jet, for dact training a capable flying platform with the right telemetry and bore cams are enough.

So they have been dislaying it at airshows with weapons it cant use? :lol:

Black Spider SQD:

image.jpg

Last edited:
Okey, just 97? :rofl:

DLW annual production is 250,

:rofl: indian population 1.25 billion.. area - 4 times larger... fuk logic.

Yep, 35 years in the making for a light fighter with umpteenth times of cost overruns yet falling below gsqr requirements is quite an achievement. Dassault, Pratt and Whitney, Rafael, Elta helped but sigh, it doesn't fly

dumb kid doesnt even know that saudis are already flying Pak made UAVs. :lol:

Lol, now why crying bro. You started the comparison.:rofl:

Amazing, firstly you say we are ahead of Indian industries, now backtrack. Dont play this population card please.

dumb kid doesnt even know that saudis are already flying Pak made UAVs. :lol:

It doesn't matter :lol:

we have other means of transportation too :lol:

ever heard about commercial aviation :lol:

and good roads, buses and people owning vehicles :lol:

Lol, now why crying bro. You started the comparison.:rofl:

Amazing, firstly you say we are ahead of Indian industries, now backtrack. Dont play this population card please.

I didnt .. your "think tank" did... :rofl:

dumb indian trolls..:lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom