What's new

HAL Hands Over Tejas Jets To IAF

You simply didn't exists in this regard ...as compared to Jane's reporters and the website itself..
If you have a any creditable source about the facts you telling so loudly do produce them..
Like about jammer, sd10 and so on..

Lol, how old are you really? Believe what you like but try one thing, open a high resolution pic, see the vertical tail housing, both ends have grey coverings right, thats the giveaway sign of a jammer installed. I just madebit easy for you ;)

jf-17_thunder_tail_housing.jpg

Sadly, our CKD have been successfully inducted in service compared to your so called indigenous gizmos while the world help you in it, still no use.
Apples to apple comparison, (if within your comprehension skills) compare tot's like Mki, Mig 27M, Mig 23, Mig 21, Jaguar to your tot product.

Are you a painter? Considering your fascination with paints I couldn't help it.

Bad news your Tejas is about to be delayed yet again. The induction of a single mighty radiance is a testament to another delay and Tue IAF is far from happy. All the feel good articles show just one side of the story.
Are you a painter? Considering your fascination with paints I couldn't help it.

Bad news your Tejas is about to be delayed yet again. The induction of a single mighty radiance is a testament to another delay and Tue IAF is far from happy. All the feel good articles show just one side of the story.
plZ don't poke me again you are a TT but sorry you are acting like a jealous Woman -- so forget Tejas and ask Chinese to use Composite material in future Green MK 2 -- while DRDO develop AESA

+ We its not

Sadly, our CKD have been successfully inducted in service compared to your so called indigenous gizmos while the world help you in it, still no use.

Did I start with Indian locomotives?

If a poster believes and I quote " LCA Dhruv, Rudra or LCH, Arjun - every single one of them is a failure" and that Pakistan's model is what India should strive to emulate then there is no arguing with the guy.

I for one will not take someone yapping this BS seriously.
Probably a frustrated soul looking to blow off some steam by criticizing Indian projects.
Its pathetic but perfectly understandable.

I suggest you guys save yourself the trouble.

And this geniuses are PDF think tanks and moderators. @Oscar @WebMaster Why is this thread not on topic. Look at the posts, from where does JF-17 and trains come into picture. Please clean up or lock the threads. Its not informative anymore.

Last edited:
plZ don't poke me again you are a TT but sorry you are acting like a jealous Woman -- so forget Tejas and ask Chinese to use Composite material in future Green MK 2 -- while DRDO develop AESA

+ We its not

Its the other way around, while LCA gets older in a ADA hangar, the most hated plane will have an AESA.

So Janes is BS... PAF guys (CCS guys) are BSing.. pics of JF carrying SD-10s are fake.. and you are right? :lol:

I asked about source .. Nothing else.. I don't know you.. And you are nobody to believe.. Give a source .. Or stop ranting.. There is much more to read and discuss on pdf. Good luck.

LOL at your reading disability?

The industry has been modernised for manufacturing 25 states of the artengines in a single shift annually. With double shifts, the number of engines could be multiplied, the minister added. He said that the technical expertise for manufacturing of engines have been taken from Hitachi Japan, GEC America, China Dalian locomoto works and China CS Arziang Company Limited.

So how many locomotive engines has pakistan produced? How many have you designed? You are free to pick another topic to debate, the line of argument on loco engines might be headed for a train wreck. check your own media on your loco engines.

Lol, how old are you really? Believe what you like but try one thing, open a high resolution pic, see the vertical tail housing, both ends have grey coverings right, thats the giveaway sign of a jammer installed. I just madebit easy for you ;)

jf-17_thunder_tail_housing.jpg

I repeat myself ... Give a creditable source you are simply nobody to believe.. U take a picture from a wallpaper site.. And claims it to be true .. You are hilarious.. Kindly don't rant and reply if you don't have source.

So how many locomotive engines has pakistan produced? How many have you designed? You are free to pick another topic to debate, the line of argument on loco engines might be headed for a train wreck. check your own media on your loco engines.
97 engines of 2000/3000 horsepowers (hp) and repaired 26 engines of 2000/2400 (hp) for Pakistan Railways.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom