What's new

HAL Hands Over Tejas Jets To IAF

I can find more, but I will let you worry about your own woes.

Or you didn't find the recent one with continuing miseries as the railway is on road to recovery. More than 320 out of 500 already operational. ;)

Congrats.. :rofl: i hope you like newly "discovered" things.:lol:

Things which will take you over 50 years to be at par with and please don't bring up your metro bus project here. We have metro trains in almost all major cities now!!

And this thread is related to lca. Unless u r looking to replace JF-17 as you public transport, stick to the topic.

Well dear, I didn't start posting a chinese plane on a LCA thread, your "Think Tank" did .. :rofl:
Amuse us more.. "O mighty indian TT" .. :lol:

P.S: It wasnt Pak members who bought JF here.. it was your fellow trolls suffering from severe butt hurt... just like your above post.

Nope,but in your sense he is, so why you replying.

And BTW, when you bring that link, and posted here as comparison, so please dont start whining, be prepare for comparison.

You seemed pretty confident here:

So, you are that much idiot, that you know that you replying to a troll, and become troll. Amazing.

If a poster believes and I quote " LCA Dhruv, Rudra or LCH, Arjun - every single one of them is a failure" and that Pakistan's model is what India should strive to emulate then there is no arguing with the guy.

I for one will not take someone yapping this BS seriously.
Probably a frustrated soul looking to blow off some steam by criticizing Indian projects.
Its pathetic but perfectly understandable.

I suggest you guys save yourself the trouble.

Have sympathy for them dude.

How else would they motivate their pilots to commit suicide by going up against Sukhoi 30MKI, Mirage 2000, Mig 29 ,and on later date Rafale, Tejas, and FGFA; in a Chinese flying coffin, JF-17.

Last edited:
Things which will take you over 50 years to be at par with and please don't bring up your metro bus project here. We have metro trains in almost all major cities now!!

And this thread is related to lca. Unless u r looking to replace JF-17 as you public transport, stick to the topic.

:rofl: we have the best highways in the region.. your 2 lanned highways aint shit.:lol:

Amuse us more.. "O mighty indian TT" .. :lol:

P.S: It wasnt Pak members who bought JF here.. it was your fellow trolls suffering from severe butt hurt... just like your above post.

You seemed pretty confident here:

We already have the orginal mig-21s we don't need to be butt hurt from its overrated derivatives.

Have sympathy with them dude.

How else would they motivate their pilots to commit suicide by going up against Sukhoi 30MKI, Mirage 2000, Mig 29 ,and on later date Rafale, Tejas, and FGFA; in a Chinese flying coffin, JF-17.

:rofl: flying coffins :lol:

meh... sounds familiar.. o yeah those are indian migs n sus falling on houses and motorcyclists.. :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom