What's new

HAL Hands Over Tejas Jets To IAF

Lol, I have seen jf-17 equipped with SD -10s at Peshawar airbase and you give me Jane's to prove me they are not, pity, must be dummies :rofl:

You got the wrong post buddy.. You are not mature enough for discussion.. Your argument are baseless..
And yes WHO are you ...and why should i believe you that u have seen jf17 with sd10..its a joke dear on the name of a link..
Its pitty for me to reply in such a way to senior member.

On contrary the pain is exhibited on you on a LCA thread... at then end of the day you can't even build a locomotive engine and that remains a fact.

Quite a poor show of knowledge really. Google will help.

You got the wrong post buddy.. You are not mature enough for discussion.. Your argument are baseless..
And yes WHO are you ...and why should i believe you that u have seen jf17 with sd10..its a joke dear on the name of a link..
Its pitty for me to reply in such a way to senior member.

For the likes of you Jane's is enough even though they are wrong 5 out of 10,times.

On contrary the pain is exhibited on you on a LCA thread... at then end of the day you can't even build a locomotive engine and that remains a fact.

At the end of the day you are just another misinformed troll? :D

Railways minister inaugurates first CKD locomotive

Pakistan Locomotive Factory Risalpur has so far manufactured 97 engines of 2000/3000 horsepowers (hp) and repaired 26 engines of 2000/2400 (hp) for Pakistan Railways.

Federal Minister for Railways Saad Rafique said that this here on Tuesday while inaugurating the first CKD locomotive of 3000 (hp). He said that it was decided in 1979-80 to set up the industry for manufacturing of locomotives to meet the growing demand of passengers in Pakistan. He said that in consultation with Japan in 1983, Pakistan has set up locomotive industry with an amount of Rs 2284 million for manufacturing railway engines in Risalpur.

The industry has been modernised for manufacturing 25 states of the artengines in a single shift annually. With double shifts, the number of engines could be multiplied, the minister added. He said that the technical expertise for manufacturing of engines have been taken from Hitachi Japan, GEC America, China Dalian locomoto works and China CS Arziang Company Limited. The Factory is also repairing the accidental machinery of Pakistan Railways besides manufacturing water tanks, fuel tanks, break parts, bodies, and other parts for Pakistan Railways, he said.

He said that the factory has been working on five new engines of 3000 HP with the help of China CS Arziang Company Limited. The five engines would get ready by March 2015 costing Rs. 2230 million. The minister lauded the efforts of the staff for modernizing Pakistan Railways.

Are you a painter? Considering your fascination with paints I couldn't help it.
Ohh No Im Not that Lucky.Its An Superior Art Form Better For those who have Experience on it for Decades:pleasantry:.

really please educate us, then? Show us the stellar industrial output that the great nation of pakistan has been famous for. Your CKD assembly is not more than what we had done 4 decades ago...

Sadly, our CKD have been successfully inducted in service compared to your so called indigenous gizmos while the world help you in it, still no use.

CKD locomotive.... lol

LOL at your reading disability?

Federal Minister for Railways Saad Rafique said that this here on Tuesday while inaugurating the first CKD locomotive of 3000 (hp). He said that it was decided in 1979-80 to set up the industry for manufacturing of locomotives to meet the growing demand of passengers in Pakistan. He said that in consultation with Japan in 1983, Pakistan has set up locomotive industry with an amount of Rs 2284 million for manufacturing railway engines in Risalpur.

The industry has been modernised for manufacturing 25 states of the artengines in a single shift annually. With double shifts, the number of engines could be multiplied, the minister added. He said that the technical expertise for manufacturing of engines have been taken from Hitachi Japan, GEC America, China Dalian locomoto works and China CS Arziang Company Limited.

For the likes of you Jane's is enough even though they are wrong 5 out of 10,times.

You simply didn't exists in this regard ...as compared to Jane's reporters and the website itself..
If you have a any creditable source about the facts you telling so loudly do produce them..
Like about jammer, sd10 and so on..

Sadly, our CKD have been successfully inducted in service compared to your so called indigenous gizmos while the world help you in it, still no use.
You are here for some self condolence? Or something else?

Bro, I have full night to troll. Lets continue.

You simply didn't exists in this regard ...as compared to Jane's reporters and the website itself..
If you have a any creditable source about the facts you telling so loudly do produce them..
Like about jammer, sd10 and so on..

So Janes is BS... PAF guys (CCS guys) are BSing.. pics of JF carrying SD-10s are fake.. and you are right? :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom