What's new

Hajj stampede caused by Iranian pilgrims “not following instructions”: Hajj mission official

Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutely true
seen it in person they shove, elbow push and punch their way through.. they are on average 16 stone or so and come in a group you better give way or be crushed
Sir help required to post the video link

We all hear about the great Arab hospitality ? I don't see it anywhere.

This seems to be absurd allegations to blame pilgrims from one country alone for such a mishap. Iranian govt can throw more light on it

He's a moderator while I'm a member. I'm a moderator in another forum and I don't act like this at all.
A moderator who expresses his views, whatever they may be, without name calling, aggression and abuse is certainly fit for the job. You have a habit to get drawn into personal attacks instead of engaging in healthy debate.

That said I am all in for an independent palestine. But prior to that we must put our sectarian ghosts to rest. I don't know why shias and sunnis fight when both can go to heaven and both have some things that are right and wrong.

WEN YOU WILL GO 2 SAUDI ARABIA FOR FITNA AND FASSAD AND NOT FOR HAJJ THIS THING IS BOUND 2 HAPPEN . . . . SHOUT YOU'RE FAKE MARG BUR AMERICA SOMEWHERE ELSE . . . .

Depends on the guests, if the guests are a bunch of uneducated idiots such as the Iranians who caused this incident then there's nothing the host can do.
and the fun part is that you believe what you say , while all the evidence point that KSA Failure to manage the situation is the cause of evidence.

and for the information the number of dead Iranian is a lot more than the rest of the countries ,because our officials unlike the other ones actively trying to identify our nationals and looking for them . and unlike the other countries which some of them still can't tell how may of their pilgrims are missing ,we stated the number of missing and dead from the first hours of the incident.
By the way this photo look more African than Iranian
image-jpg.260660

WEN YOU WILL GO 2 SAUDI ARABIA FOR FITNA AND FASSAD AND NOT FOR HAJJ THIS THING IS BOUND 2 HAPPEN . . . . SHOUT YOU'RE FAKE MARG BUR AMERICA SOMEWHERE ELSE . . . .
well first learn not to type with uppercase in a forum (well I guess you don't knew the meaning of it) and then learn that there was no down with USA slogan at mena .

Depends on the guests, if the guests are a bunch of uneducated idiots such as the Iranians who caused this incident then there's nothing the host can do.

« المؤمنُ اعظمُ حرمه من الکعبه»

This is very dangerous situation. There should be advisories for the sake of the life.

This involves many elderly people , people not used this weather, people from different cultural and languages, there has to be a better way.

State Dept should issue a Hajj advisory, it may not be easy considering it is a religious event, but this incredible loss of life can't and should not be ignored.

what a bunch of nonsense and We expected no less from well known liars
just reading Iran divide 30 Millard $ each year between fighters is enough to show the rest of it is junk

1990 mecca stompede
While pilgrims were traveling to perform the Stoning of the Devil ritual, the stampede started when a pedestrian bridge railing was bent, causing seven people to fall off a bridge and onto people exiting the tunnel.[3] The tunnel's capacity of 1,000 soon filled with up to 5,000 people.[4] With outside temperatures of 44 °C / 112°F degrees, a failure of the tunnel's ventilation system was also blamed for many of the deaths.[5] Some witnesses claimed they believed a demonstration was occuring, others reported that the power to the tunnel was cut.[6] Saudi officials concluded that crowd hysteria occurring from the falling pilgrims was the cause.[7]

Many who died were of Malaysian,[8] Indonesian and Pakistani origin.

2015 Stompede was the result of closure of route 206 and let not say why that route was closed
According to a statement by the Saudi civil defence directorate, the stampede occurred Thursday September 24, 2015 at 09:00 Mecca time (06:00 UTC) at the junction between street 204 and 223 as pilgrims were en route to the Jamaraat Bridge. The Saudi Interior Ministry stated that the stampede was triggered when two large groups of pilgrims intersected from different directions onto the same street.[2] The junction lay between two pilgrim camp sites.[46] Several eyewitnesses claimed that the closure of Street 206 was the main reason behind the stampede.[47]

God.... these people have less shame an honor than a dog!!! 700+ people just got crushed to death on their watch.....and all they do is go around blaming everybody under the sun... Take some responsibility you cowards...

Iranians are uncivilized barbarians , the only way to control them is through bullets which then cant be done during a haj season.

The only way to stop this is by completely banning or limiting the number of iranians coming to mecca , after all they can perform their haj in their so called kar al najasa ( karbalah ) .

I'm fine with your insulting a whole nation of 80 million, but did you just encourage killing them?

Do they have good psychiatrists in Malaysia? If not, please come to Iran and treat yourself. Because if you continue so, one day you will blow yourself up in a mosque, and that won't be good for your health.

I'm fine with your insulting a whole nation of 80 million, but did you just encourage killing them?

Do they have good psychiatrists in Malaysia? If not, please come to Iran and treat yourself. Because if you continue so, one day you will blow yourself up in a mosque, and that won't be good for your health.

LOL... you are a compassionate fellow....

LOL... you are a compassionate fellow....

Malaysians are extremely nice people according to my experience, so the only way to explain this guy is almost certainly mental issues. Usually, we don't care, but when you mix it with love for Saudis, then we see suicide vests in their future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom