What's new

Hajj stampede caused by Iranian pilgrims “not following instructions”: Hajj mission official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the guests, if the guests are a bunch of uneducated idiots such as the Iranians who caused this incident then there's nothing the host can do.
is this pile of corpses of Iranians? or does your special hospitality extend to other unfortunate nationalities too?
image-jpg.2606600

Last edited:
Have no doubt that all of it is conspiracy and without support of large group of visitors, it wasn't possible to create stampede.
Saudi administration stand to be charged on account. for being too soft and easy going with Iranians and their stooges.
Iranians have history of creating unrest in Hajj, than why they were not isolated from the crowd? or broken into smaller groups?
After all the criticism of Haram expansion and hate preaching against Arabs, at least I could guess trouble in Hajj 2015.
May Allah bless Saudi Arabia, but I have a feeling.... that in coming days, more conspiracies will unfold against Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia need to be vigilant of individuals as well. Its time for Saudi Arabia to do in-house purge, as well.
If Pakistan can declare Iranian stooges as security threat, than Saudi Arabia should learn lesson from it.

A guy i know was actually in the crowd when this happened, people were dying all around him, he almost died himself. He said that the guards were just watching while it was happening. The medical staff did a bad job too. After the stampede he was separated from his group and was wandering around for days until finally someone drove him to his hotel. No food or anything for days, the locals didn't give a shit to drive a hajji to his hotel.

I do know some other people who went to hajj previously who said that the iranians are very pushy, they always shove and are aggressive.

Multiple factors caused this, bad management and lack of discipline among some hajjis. I know some people who tried to go where they wanted outside of their prescribed times when they were doing hajj. Another problem is bad so called hajj organizations which claim to take care of you and basically be a tour guide when in reality they just abandon you in mecca.

Either way this whole thing is another low for muslims, now we are here all blaming each other based on nationalities. Bravo, Bravo.

Last edited:
Such absurd scenes are tolerated almost every year by KSA. This cannot go on.

Exactly my charge, why Hajj administration is too lenient with such morons?
Hajj is Islamic ritual and this insanity can't be tolerated, this is open defiance from Hajj regulations, !!!!!

@BLACKEAGLE Care to mention once again how Iranian people caused stampede ? I mean witlessness are telling other things !

A stampede survivor's tale: 'I was pinned down'

By AFP

SHARE TWEET EMAIL
963296-Hajj-1443353665-896-640x480.jpg

PHOTO: AFP

MAKKAH: Hamza Musa Kabir from Kano in northern Nigeria survived the massive stampede at the Hajj by shedding his pilgrim’s garment after he was pinned under a man in the crush, which killed 769 people.

Reflecting on the shocking events that unfolded on Thursday in Saudi Arabia, the 55-year-old tall, thin trader told his dramatic story to AFP’s Kano correspondent Aminu Abubakar, who also performed the pilgrimage:

“We set off at sunrise from Muzdalifah and marched towards the Jamarat,” the place in Mina where pilgrims ritually stone the devil, Kabir recounted.

“We were more than halfway through the procession when the road was blocked by the police, which led to buildup (of pilgrims).

“Then the police blocked all the roads, leaving us with only one route. The situation became worse when the police allowed people returning from the Jamarat to use the same route back to their tents” where the pilgrims stay.

“From where I stood, I could see a police officer on a raised platform at a nearby control post beckoning at pilgrims returning that they should move on.

“Because those returning were moving in the opposite (direction) of the surging crowd, there was a stampede.

“People became weak from suffocation and heat. People couldn’t breathe (in the crush). Many collapsed, mostly women and the old and disabled on wheelchairs.

“I also was pinned down by this huge man I believe to be an Asian. I had to strip myself of my shroud which had become an obstacle to my escape.

“I raised my hand and grabbed the shroud of another pilgrim from Nigeria who was already standing on a fence. He couldn’t pull me up because I was pinned down by this huge man.”

Read: Death toll in hajj crush rises to 769: Saudi health minister

“I used one hand to reach for the metal bar of the fence, and grab it. I then pulled myself up with the help of another young Arab man who was standing on the fence,” reaching safety inside one of the camps where Kabir then passed out.

“I was so dizzy and weak and too weak to walk. I was spread on the floor and another pilgrim, seeing that I had regained consciousness, offered me his other shroud.

“People offered me drink and some food. I then realised that I had been bitten (on) the side, by a young man from underneath.

Kabir lost his backpack and most of his belongings except for a small bag around his neck.

“I spent, like, two hours sitting down recuperating,” he said.

“After that, I was assisted by another pilgrim from Niger to make it to the Jamarat and carry out the stoning rites.

“What I saw on my return to the scene of the stampede frightened me, because I just saw countless bodies lying on the floor covered in white shrouds, and I knew I could have been one of them.”

Still, he is not too frightened to return.

“I know I will not die until the appointed hour…. Hajj is very important to my faith, and no obstacles will discourage me from seizing another opportunity to come back.”

Sorry but I am not a shia to bomb myself in a mosque like what your brothers are doing in Iraq and Syria right now .
As for encouraging killing this is something your mullahs are doing everyday in your terrorist sermons against other sects.

Sooo...you listen to Iranian mullah sermons every day? Dude, get a hobby, I don't think even Iranian members in this forum do that every day.

I live in Makkah, so I have seen a lot of different pilgrims. It's well-known in Makkah that Iranian pilgrims don't follow instructions. I remember that 10 years ago they used uncovered buses for transportation in Makkah due to some Shia believes!!!. The best pilgrims ever are Malaysians and Indonesians... some of them start doing exercises before heading to Jamarat!!

There is a specific time for every camp and group to determine which time they can go to Jamart, but a group of Iranian pilgrims didn't follow that schedule that was a clear reason of Mina Stampede.

There is a specific time for every camp and group to determine which time they can go to Jamart, but a group of Iranian pilgrims didn't follow that schedule that was a clear reason of Mina Stampede.

Phew, case closed, good job on solving the Case of the Mysterious Stampede, Sherlock Al Holmes.

I live in Makkah, so I have seen a lot of different pilgrims. It's well-known in Makkah that Iranian pilgrims don't follow instructions. I remember that 10 years ago they used uncovered buses for transportation in Makkah due to some Shia believes!!!. The best pilgrims ever are Malaysians and Indonesians... some of them start doing exercises before heading to Jamarat!!

The video posted above, confirms what you said.

Iranians are uncivilized barbarians , the only way to control them is through bullets which then cant be done during a haj season.

The only way to stop this is by completely banning or limiting the number of iranians coming to mecca , after all they can perform their haj in their so called kar al najasa ( karbalah ) .

Saudis should have think that before hajj. I just want beheading of culprits........

Iranians are uncivilized barbarians , the only way to control them is through bullets which then cant be done during a haj season.

The only way to stop this is by completely banning or limiting the number of iranians coming to mecca , after all they can perform their haj in their so called kar al najasa ( karbalah ) .
coming fro himmarati animal who their rulers use the iron fist with them like treat them like dogs i see that you butthurt from what happened to your soldiers in yemen.
@Saif al-Arab why do thank his posts you act like a liberal while you glorify ibn tayymia??
اخرس ايها الحماراتي القذر و راقب كلامك القذر عندما تتكلم عن كربلاء ايها الاباضي الناصبي الخارجي الحماراتي الصعلوك القذر اللهم العن ال نهيان و ال مكتوم الكلاب اولاد الزنا و الدعارة اي كلب يتجاوز امسح فيه الارض

اهدية الى الحمارات العبرية المنتحرة القذرة ههههههههههههههههه

is this pile of corpses of Iranians? or does your special hospitality extend to other unfortunate nationalities too?
image-jpg.260660

Bro please ..... graphic.

I know where you are going with this, and I have seen these photos elsewhere.

But it is really too shocking.

The cranes and excavators and JCB's , man ......

image-jpg.260660

The pics on the left are from a similar accident in Mecca in 2003 and not the recent one, but it doesn't really change anything, we are facing the same people today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom