What's new

Hajj stampede caused by Iranian pilgrims “not following instructions”: Hajj mission official

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now it's Iranian pilgrim's fault!!
Before it was the fault of "some pilgrims of African origin",then it was gods will.

Who caused the crane to crash over the pilgrims??
Iranians?? "pilgrims of African origin" ?? or the God???!!

Oh!!not to mention,BIN-LADEN group is doing the construction works in Mecca.

Saudis has gone full retards.

a Sunni Muslim with no affiliation or affection to Iran has said the same thing to me blaming the royal protocol for the closure of gates in the rush hour.

if it is true then it will be covered up by Saudis, blaming Iranians, Africans, Heat and collectively an act of God is to ensure that no suspicion is cast on incompetency or unfair protocol to royals during Hajj.
Allah Knows best what happened.

this is commendable
My few Sunni and Shia friends coming back from hajj next week, I will post more info. But, hajjis are blaming some Prince Sulman motorcade started the problem.

Saudi Arabia: Makkah Emir did not make statement on African pilgrims

6a06d55d-aa53-4dc0-a8ee-53faee9884d0_16x9_788x442.jpg

Muslim pilgrims and rescuers gather around people who died in Mina, Saudi Arabia during the annual hajj pilgrimage on Thursday, Sept. 24, 2015.(AP)

By Saudi Gazette | Makkah
Sunday, 27 September 2015

The Makkah governorate has denied reports in international media with regard to the press statement of Prince Khaled Al-Faisal, emir of Makkah, advisor of Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques and chairman of the Central Haj Committee, about the stampede in Mina.

The foreign media reported that Prince Khaled had held some African pilgrims responsible for the stampede.

“Such reports are nothing to do with truth, and the emir did not make any such remarks about the incident to any local or foreign media outlets,” said Sultan Al-Dosari, official spokesman of governorate, the Saudi Press Agency reported.

This article was first published in the Saudi Gazette on September 26, 2015.

Last Update: Sunday, 27 September 2015 KSA 13:07 - GMT 10:07
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...-not-make-statement-on-African-pilgrims-.html
My family complaint lot about behavior of African pilgrims , there behavior is so aggressive the way they do the hajj, run in waves and if someone come in their path, he or she could die. Prince is right.

Sure, nothing comes close to the Persian animosity towrds Islam and towrds Arabs. Persians are just different breed of human beings. They are really another hate filled creatures. Trusting a snake makes more sense than trusting a Persian. Nothing works with them except the complete disrespect and the complete intolerance.
didn't you feel insignificant while writing that down ? well , you should .
Saudis to intelligence is like quarks to planet Aurigae E-B .
Nothing more is expected from an insignificant and dumb creature like you .

My family complaint lot about behavior of African pilgrims , there behavior is so aggressive the way they do the hajj, run in waves and if someone come in their path, he or she could die. Prince is right.
absolutely true
seen it in person they shove, elbow push and punch their way through.. they are on average 16 stone or so and come in a group you better give way or be crushed

It was obvious as the majority of the casualties are Iranians, 131 out of 717.
Good findings. Whether Iranian were responsible or not
a proper investigation can tell but the number tell that there were iranian hajjis at that place ~18% of the death are iranian.

absolutely true
seen it in person they shove, elbow push and punch their way through.. they are on average 16 stone or so and come in a group you better give way or be crushed

Tell me about it. Couple of weeks ago I ordered some Chicken Karahi by phone from my favourite Pakistani restaurent. AS I walked in to pick up my order there wat least six people ahead of me in a que waiting. So I took my position. Anyway next thing this huge African guy ( maybe 18-19 stone ) with his muscles bulging out walked and went straight to front of the que and ordered his food. I looked out of the window and his white bi*atch was waiting in the car.

Then anger swelled up in me. I thought this ape walks in a Pakistani restaurent past six of us with his b*iach looking on. I am not exactly young and this guy would have made Chapli Kebab out of me. But in that moment I could not hold back my anger. I put my hand in my pocket and held my pen tightly. If it came to it and it had got ugly then end of pen would have been dug into that basket. However once I made my reservations known he did not do anything and started making flimsy excuses about being late.

This sort of behaviour I have observed is quite common in UK. Those of you who live here might have sen this so what you say does not surpridse me. I think their size gives them some licence to do what they want.

And I wonder what's the problem with Iranians and basic English, do you know what "current statistics" means?
current official statistics is 717 . the sum of the dead in that post is 286 conclusion , the rest of the dead are lost in Bermuda triangle.

This looks like a accident waiting to happen. The flow of people has to be regulated. There should be no more than 200 people in a "box". There should be a safety "firewall" between each "box" with the forward movement regulated by turnstiles which should be controlled by central computer. Any sign of trouble the turnstile jam causing each "box" of 200 people being locked into position thus preventing a massive "human ripple" going through and crushing people. There are more safety methofs the Saudi's need to look into and maybe contract out the entire operation to some company with crowd control and even management expertise.

Plz some one tell me why I am not able to post the link of video of saudi royals vip protocol during haj

These Saudis are the most shameless creatures our planet has ever seen.
However its not a surprise to see such behavior from a child killer regime and its terrorist supporters.
It seems that they are on their happiest mood to see Iranians martyred like that. From the degree of these people's hate toward us, that won't be a surprise if this was actually a terrorist attack targeting Iranian pilgrims. Like they did it back in the 1987 killing more than 500 Iranian pilgrims.
We should stop sending our people to Saudi Arabia AKA butchery. These people are mentally ill.
image-jpg.260660

Last edited:
Saudi govt should adopt the policy of " one hajj one person , once in life " policy.

Sir @irfanbaloch plz help to post the video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom