What's new

Hajj stampede caused by Iranian pilgrims “not following instructions”: Hajj mission official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saudi Arabia: Makkah Emir did not make statement on African pilgrims

6a06d55d-aa53-4dc0-a8ee-53faee9884d0_16x9_788x442.jpg

Muslim pilgrims and rescuers gather around people who died in Mina, Saudi Arabia during the annual hajj pilgrimage on Thursday, Sept. 24, 2015.(AP)

By Saudi Gazette | Makkah
Sunday, 27 September 2015

The Makkah governorate has denied reports in international media with regard to the press statement of Prince Khaled Al-Faisal, emir of Makkah, advisor of Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques and chairman of the Central Haj Committee, about the stampede in Mina.

The foreign media reported that Prince Khaled had held some African pilgrims responsible for the stampede.

“Such reports are nothing to do with truth, and the emir did not make any such remarks about the incident to any local or foreign media outlets,” said Sultan Al-Dosari, official spokesman of governorate, the Saudi Press Agency reported.

This article was first published in the Saudi Gazette on September 26, 2015.

Last Update: Sunday, 27 September 2015 KSA 13:07 - GMT 10:07
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...-not-make-statement-on-African-pilgrims-.html

these are actually immediately after the stampede...And the crane thing,it is not clear what are they trying to remove with it..

I don't believe it but what Iranians have done during holy month of Hajj during 1987, anything is expected from them. God knows better.

I guess The Iranian Mullah's were aware of the blunder by Iranian pilgrims,that's why they started blame game immediately after the unfortunate incident when the dead and injured weren't even removed from the scene..

According to witnesses, many were not dead when they stuffed bodies like animals into trucks and only passed out, but suffocated later under a pile of bodies. Saudis were too busy to transfer huge number of bodies in order to prevent others from documenting it and to avoid responsibility.

Why do you think hundreds are still missing despite the fact that accident happened in a small area?

Saudis are not even allowing Iranian officials to visit the dead bodies and denied Visa for some of them. Guess who is hiding something?

Last edited:
I saw a video of reportedly Iranian pilgrims going against the correct way of the road and chanting "ya Hussein" on Twitter about a week ago but now I can't find it. I'll keep looking for it.
wasn't a week ago a little before the incident?

According to witnesses, many were not dead when they stuffed bodies like animals into trucks and only passed out, but suffocated later under a pile of bodies. Saudis were too busy to transfer huge number of bodies in order to prevent others from documenting it and to avoid responsibility.

Why do you thing hundreds are still missing despite the fact that accident happened in a small area?

Saudis are not even allowing Iranian officials to visit the dead bodies and denied Visa for some of them. Guess who is hiding something?
What witnesses? You and other guys here? :lol:

Wow, the corpses that bulldozer carries look horrible, I can even see the color of their eyes.

What witnesses? You and other guys here? :lol:

No, the anonymous non-existent imaginary official that Saudi regime mouthpiece Alsharq al-Awsat interviewed which is the basis of this thread. Though it's not your first time lying, you have been caught lying dozens of times, same as Saudi regime, especially about Yemen war.

I am reading real witness descriptions of the situation from Iranians who were injured and passed out in the incident.

They are saying how Saudis had intentionally closed 3 pathways and forced a huge population into one single street, which again was partially closed by 2 Saudi police cars and that led hundreds of people to their death.

No one 'went the opposite direction' unlike the pathetic narration given by Saudi regime to cover up its incompetence and to counter demands to accept responsibility.

So, why are people still missing? Why are Saudis denying access to victim's bodies? What are they trying to hide?

Last edited:
No, the anonymous no-existent official that Saudi regime mouthpiece Alsharq al-Awsat interviewed which is the basis of this thread. Though it's not your first time lying, you have been caught lying dozens of times, same as Saudi regime, especially about Yemen war.

I am reading real witness descriptions of the situation from Iranians who were injured and passed out in the incident.

They are saying how Saudis had intentionally closed 3 pathways and forced a huge population into one single street, which again was partially closed by 2 Saudi police cars and that led hundreds of people to their death.

No one 'went the opposite direction' unlike the pathetic narration given by Saudi regime to cover up its incompetence and to counter demands to accept responsibility.

So, why are people still missing? Why are Saudis denying access to victim's bodies? What are they trying to hide?
I believe you.;)

the place where incident took place, most of pilgrims were iranians
so from that point of view they told it was caused by iranians as there was video that many people broke the gate and started running that caused the stampede

Why do you thing hundreds are still missing despite the fact that accident happened in a small area?

300 + - Pakistanis are still missing ... Only 11-12 confirmed dead...

I thank God my relatives (uncles) remained safe and pray others (Hajjis) atill missing are found safe..!

the place where incident took place, most of pilgrims were iranians
so from that point of view they told it was caused by iranians as there was video that many people broke the gate and started running that caused the stampede

Most of them ? I doubt...

As for the gates theory ... Only 1 entrance was open rest were closed due to saudi royals performing hajj along with their "convoys"...

Even in the house of Almighty it seems these people have started discrimination ..

List of current casualties statistics in the stampede by country:-

Iran: 136 dead and over 300 missing
Egypt: 37 dead
Cameron: 20 dead
Niger: 19 dead
Ivory Coast: 14 dead
India: 14 dead
Chad: 11 dead
Pakistan: 9 dead
Somalia: 8 dead
Algeria: 7 dead
Senegal: 5 dead
Tanzania: 4 dead
Morrroco: 3 dead
Nigeria: 3 dead
Indonesia: 3 dead
Kenya: 3 dead
Netherlands: 1 dead
Burkina Faso: 1 dead
Burundi: 1 dead
Benin: 1 dead
Now anyone with half a brain cell will realize why the Iranians have the highest casualties among all nationalities, because they're the ones who caused all of this for being so undisciplined which is typical from them, so again i call upon the Saudi government to ban all Iranians from going to Makkah and Madina.
I wonder what's the problem with People of KSA and basic math .according to you 450 of the 717 dead are vanished in Bermuda triangle and only there are 286 body left

If this is an intentional Saudi act, this would be clearly way below the belt act.

That would fit in with Saudi attitude. I actually used to be rather partial to the Saudi's. What began my change was over time I ran into many Pakistani's who had been migrant workers in Saudia and when they told me the way they were treated which was like animals. AS camel had more rights in Saudia than a Pakistani worker. This is fact. The problem is the poor Pakistani's come from a unequal society and for money they have no choice but to put up with horrible treatment. The Saudi "Maliks" have nothing redeaming over their workers. In many cases they are more illiterate then their workers sorry slaves. The only differance being petro-dollars.

Unfortuntely the Saudi petro dollars have bought out the elites in Pakistan who have sold their interests. In addition the Saudi sponsored madaris have produced stormtroopers inside Pakistan that acts like a Saudi proxy force. I am not fan of Iranian Mullah's either but Saudi Salafists are in order of their own ignorence.

This tragedy is simlpy failure of Saudi government to manage crowd control. I have no idea how pilgrims are being blamed. Even if some pilgrims acted foolish it is job of the authorities to make sure that things don't turn ugly.

And what shocks me ( something that the Isreali hating Pakistani's need to note ) is how some Arabs have more hatred for Iran than Isreal. This shocks me. The Isreali/American nexus has invaded Iraq, killed millions of Arabs, destabilized Syria, supports the Isreali bombing of Gaza strip and these idiots turn around and point fingers at Iran. Arabs may have issues with Iran but surely these pale into insignificince compared to Isreal.

@Saif al-Arab I am surprised about you man. In the previous discussions we had although I disagreed with lot of what you said but I certainly was impressed by you fine intellect and abilty to rationalize. However some things you say like "Iran being bigger threat than Isreal " for Arabs surprises me.

Saudi government is responsible for this even if Iranian cause stampede... why they allowed Iranian to cause stamped? why they didn't stop any violation of proposed program by Iranians? Saudi chairman of the Central Haj Committee, Governor Makkah along with so called Kahdim Ul Harmain deserve execution by sword.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom