What's new

Greatest Persians in history

Well , I think we can post what we believe with out insulting each other , Hope people learn that even myself .

All these arguments started by this : was Jalaledin Kharazmshah an Iranian or a Turk ?

I beg both Iranian and Turk friends to end this here and forget this thread .

You are right. There is no need to fight.

Well that was a pleasant case of deja vu,doesn't hurt to see Iranians and Turks bash each other once in a while,oh wait,it kinda does.......

I have absolutely no idea how Iranians and Turks always end up on opposite sides on PDF,they've never fought a war since Safavid times,hell it probably even eclipses the Pakistan-India rivalry,but apparently if you mention the term "Azeri" or anything regarding Azerbaijan its all a matter of time before stuff starts to hit the fan.

Regardless,I don't like the idea of calling Pirouz Nahavandi a hero.I think Ibn Sina was one of the greatest and most influential Iranains.

Well that was a pleasant case of deja vu,doesn't hurt to see Iranians and Turks bash each other once in a while,oh wait,it kinda does.......

I have absolutely no idea how Iranians and Turks always end up on opposite sides on PDF,they've never fought a war since Safavid times,hell it probably even eclipses the Pakistan-India rivalry,but apparently if you mention the term "Azeri" or anything regarding Azerbaijan its all a matter of time before stuff starts to hit the fan.

Regardless,I don't like the idea of calling Pirouz Nahavandi a hero.I think Ibn Sina was one of the greatest and most influential Iranains.

Arab slave alert

Arab slave alert

Not really,its just a personal opinion. Besides-I am sunni,I really don't appreciate what Nahavandi had done.
Its not that Iranians who had revolted against the Rashiduns/Umayyads were all bad guys,some of them probably had good intentions for their people.

Not really,its just a personal opinion. Besides-I am sunni,I really don't appreciate what Nahavandi had done.
Its not that Iranians who had revolted against the Rashiduns/Umayyads were all bad guys,some of them probably had good intentions for their people.

Nobody cares if you're sunni or worship cedar hardwood flooring. The man killed Umar, Iran's enemy, that makes him an Iranian hero.

Greatest Persians?

Shouldn't Freddy Mercury be in there?

freddy_mercury.jpg

Nobody cares if you're sunni or worship cedar hardwood flooring. The man killed Umar, Iran's enemy, that makes him an Iranian hero.

Bah,I guess i'll leave it to you and the rest of the iranians to figuire out who they see fit to be considered as a hero or not,I was just stating what was on my mind.Perhaps if I am interested I'll take a further look into Umer's rule in Iran,and what was it that was so detestable.

Bah,I guess i'll leave it to you and the rest of the iranians to figuire out who they see fit to be considered as a hero or not,I was just stating what was on my mind.Perhaps if I am interested I'll take a further look into Umer's rule in Iran,and what was it that was so detestable.

What you need to understand about Iranians is that every other Iranian is an statistical muslim. The fire in our hearts never went out. My father is Koroshe Kabir, not mahamad. My god isn't allah, even if my Iranian papers say I'm muslim.

Even if another 1000 years pass by and even if another 1000 Islamic Republics try to force us to bow to arabs and Islam, we know what we are in our hearts and we know the truth.

Javid Iran

persian_tattoo_thumb-265x252.jpg

Now time for a list of Iranian/Iranic empires:

Median empire:

Median%20Empire.png

Achaemenid Persian empire:

AhemenidskoPerzijskoCarstvo490prKr.png

Parthian empire:

800px-Parthia_001ad.jpg

Sassanid empire:

Sassanid_Empire.jpg

Scythians:

Scythia-picture.jpg

Sarmatians:

sarmatians.gif

Hephthalite Empire:

800px-Hephthalites500.png

Samanids:

Samanid_dynasty_%28819&

My kafir friend......

They are 5% i guess. :D

I was being generous.
Out of the 2-3 million Iranians that have left Iran in the 90's and 2000's, only 2 out of 5 calls him or herself muslim (this survery was done in the US).

I know my country and people. 70 percent of Iranians were born after the revolution. The under 35 year olds are half muslim and half statistical muslim.

We've never had democracy in 2500 years and Iranians have never been allowed to change religions without prosecution. When that happens in the future, you'll see what I'm talking about.

In Iran the Iranian govt calls every person born a muslim, even though a ton of the under 35 year old crowd, who are around 70 percent of the nation, don't consider themselves muslim.

I was being generous.
Out of the 2-3 million Iranians that have left Iran in the 90's and 2000's, only 2 out of 5 calls him or herself muslim (this survery was done in the US).

I know my country and people. 70 percent of Iranians were born after the revolution. The under 35 year olds are half muslim and half statistical muslim.

We've never had democracy in 2500 years and Iranians have never been allowed to change religions without prosecution. When that happens in the future, you'll see what I'm talking about.

In Iran the Iranian govt calls every person born a muslim, even though a ton of the under 35 year old crowd, who are around 70 percent of the nation, don't consider themselves muslim.

Those people who left Iran after revolution were those who didn't liked Islamic rule that's why they left.

Estimating by their stats will give a completely different look.

What was Persian about Shah Ismail and Nader Shah? If the thread title was "Greatest Iranians in history", it could be understood to some degree, but the thread title is referring to Persian ethnic group.

Back
Top Bottom