What's new

Greatest Persians in history

So you are trying to say that although they were Turks from a racial point of view, they were Persian 'culturally'?

My point is that . A country like Iran has not formed by 1 special tribe like ( Fars ) which is called Persians by some people . Every one of the tribes had a role to build our history , civilization and culture . He was a Turk man but we call him an Iranian Turk cos he fought for Iran and he was born in Iran too .

I really have no intention to involve in a debate about ethnicity, mate.

I just warned you since the OP refused to include Ahmedinejad into his list because according to him, Ahmedinejad is partly Turk.

Around 30 millions of our countrymen are Azeri ( including most of my friends ) even the ayatollah is Azeri and that's why people like him in north western cities of Iran .

Around 30 millions of our countrymen are Azeri ( including most of my friends ) even the ayatollah is Azeri and that's why people like him in north western cities of Iran .

That's false mate. The "30 million" figure came out of somewhere and everybody started throwing it around without checking the actual figures. It's completely and utterly false.

In Iran 19% of the pop'n is ethnic Azeri, but only 13% are able to speak Azeri Turkish. No matter which percentage you use, you won't get 30 mln. There are 14.2 mln ethnic Azeris in Iran, but only 9 million people that can speak Azeri. This is according to the 2004 census.

Similar misconceptions are present with Arab and Kurdish pop'n figures. For example we have around a mln actual Iranian arabs (I'm excluding the Iraqi refugees) which means we have less arabs then USA, Canada and many Euro nations.

http://planet-iran.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/image001.jpg

My point is that . A country like Iran has not formed by 1 special tribe like ( Fars ) which is called Persians by some people . Every one of the tribes had a role to build our history , civilization and culture . He was a Turk man but we call him an Iranian Turk cos he fought for Iran and he was born in Iran too .

What are you talking about? Do you even know anything about our great history?
These Turks are notorious for going around and stealing things from other nations as theirs. some of them even claim scythians, Elam and Summerians were Turkish. Just ask the greeks about how much things Turks have stolen from them.

There are no such thing as Iranian Turks. Iran means exactly the same thing as Persian. Persians have been calling themselves Iranians and their country Iran "Eran" for thousands of years. Do you even know what a "Turk" is? Turks were originally a Mongolian tribe whom migrated to Middle east.

All Iranic people such as Azeri (I am from Ardabil) , Kurds and Lurs and so can all be considered Persian.
but in Iran we call ourselves Iranian , The greeks called us Persian so now the west knows us as Persians.
All people in Iran are Iranic by blood except the immigrants such as afghans,Arabs and Turks.
Only difference is we might speak another language but we are all Iranic. so please do not create words like "Iranian Turk".

What are you talking about? Do you even know anything about our great history?
These Turks are notorious for going around and stealing things from other nations as theirs. some of them even claim scythians, Elam and Summerians were Turkish. Just ask the greeks about how much things Turks have stolen from them.

There are no such thing as Iranian Turks. Iran means exactly the same thing as Persian. Persians have been calling themselves Iranians and their country Iran "Eran" for thousands of years. Do you even know what a "Turk" is? Turks were originally a Mongolian tribe whom migrated to Middle east.

All Iranic people such as Azeri (I am from Ardabil) , Kurds and Lurs and so can all be considered Persian.
but in Iran we call ourselves Iranian , The greeks called us Persian so now the west knows us as Persians.
All people in Iran are Iranic by blood except the immigrants such as afghans,Arabs and Turks.
Only difference is we might speak another language but we are all Iranic. so please do not create words like "Iranian Turk".

So much for being friendly, eh?

Are you a fake id of someone? Because you are talking like some of the banned Iranian members, or is this the general view of Iranians about Turks and Turkey?

So much for being friendly, eh?

Are you a fake id of someone? Because you are talking like some of the banned Iranian members, or is this the general view of Iranians about Turks and Turkey?

Have you ever stepped outside of Turkey?
Most country's around the world ridicule your country. They ridicule how you want to be europeans and attempt to act like you're some ancient civilization with some super race lol
I had no Idea you people are so foolish and that you attempt to steal so much history.
Man it's ridiculous, do you people have no shame, do seriously not get embarrassed when you try and steal so much? Be proud of your Mongolian heritage and stop being savages.

but I suppose that Mongol savagery and thievery is in your DNA.

Have you ever stepped outside of Turkey?
Most country's around the world ridicule your country. They ridicule how you want to be europeans and attempt to act like you're some ancient civilization with some super race lol
I had no Idea you people are so foolish and that you attempt to steal so much history.
Man it's ridiculous, do you people have no shame, do seriously not get embarrassed when you try and steal so much? Be proud of your Mongolian heritage and stop being savagery.

but I suppose that Mongol savagery and thievery is in your DNA.

Whatever floats your boat mate...

You are clearly a fake id.

Reported

Whatever floats your boat mate...

You are clearly a fake id.

Reported

Reported for what? speaking that truth?
Man you people are so fcked up.
Your country is probably having an emergency meeting over this thread and you're going into Mongol savage mode because people here are showing your true face?

Reported for what? speaking that truth?
Man you people are so fcked up.
Your country is probably having an emergency meeting over this thread and you're going into Mongol savage mode because people here are showing your true face?

Don't worry, people sees who is fvcked up and who is not.

Btw, what was your previous nick?

thread full of racist loserzzz

muslim world is so much ++++++ :rolleyes: while europe is united these days

u guys r s+++ing with ur racist comments even if these men were GREAT but this has nothing 2 do with u

What about Al Khwarizmi the mathematicians who made new discoveries in algebra:
M2bae2c5dce10400fec56aceb9d58d08c.jpg

And also Rumi the poet , althogh I think some Turks may claim him as well.
220px-Molana.jpg

Well , I think we can post what we believe with out insulting each other , Hope people learn that even myself .

All these arguments started by this : was Jalaledin Kharazmshah an Iranian or a Turk ?

I beg both Iranian and Turk friends to end this here and forget this thread .

Back
Top Bottom