What's new

Greatest Persians in history

Hey dude , Turkey is not the only country has Turk people . Iran had Turkic dynasties too . Apart from these things you can see north west of Iran was ruled by Turkic dynasties However we have no Turk , Kurd , Arab or Fars here cos all counted as Iranians and every one of mentioned tribes had power in a matter of time . I searched but all I found was that this empire is called Iranian and is in the column of Iranian empires ( in other word , the history knows him as an Iranian rather than a Turk ).

If you say he wasn't an Iranian , we first need to know what the meaning of being an Iranian is? Does Iranian mean just Fars people ? or It means everyone living in Iran ?

I think its BS to talk about that cos they were governing in Iran when mongols attacked ..

You'd better check the title.

Shah jee I wouldn't dream of tickling those cheeks with my beard :D I meant the rosy cheeks on your blessed face not the ones that need wiping daily :cheesy:

Sedqal bhai there is nothing blessed about my cheeks, I sin just like the rest of you. Apne kiss sambal ke raako shaid kehsi aur din maang loun. :cheesy:

They were rulers of Persia and identified as Persians their ethnicity doesn't matter.

Also, this guy is Turkish Azeri not Persian. He was ruthless and massacred thousands of Iranians. You might as well then list Saddam as one of the 10 greatest Persians. lol

Iran is not a country with 1 tribe guys . There are several tribes in Iran like , Azeri , Fars , Mazani , Gilaki , Baluch , Arab , Kurd , Lor and ... .

You can find the percentage of every tribe in Iran by searching in Google . S stop thinking like that Persians are only Fras people . And also stop trolling , Every single Iranian knows why you are insulting him cos he rebuilt the shiism after 14 centuries of the Arab Caliphates invasion in Iran .

Hey dude , Turkey is not the only country has Turk people . Iran had Turkic dynasties too . Apart from these things you can see north west of Iran was ruled by Turkic dynasties However we have no Turk , Kurd , Arab or Fars here cos all counted as Iranians and every one of mentioned tribes had power in a matter of time . I searched but all I found was that this empire is called Iranian and is in the column of Iranian empires ( in other word , the history knows him as an Iranian rather than a Turk ).

If you say he wasn't an Iranian , we first need to know what the meaning of being an Iranian is? Does Iranian mean just Fars people ? or It means everyone living in Iran ?

I think its BS to talk about that cos they were governing in Iran when mongols attacked ..

After Arab invasion, Turkish invasion, Mongol invasion, Persians had hardly a history. Without falsifying history, you could not have created a proud past, unfortunately.

Forget whether World knows him as Iranian or Turk. World doesnt know anything at all, you do not even know Seljuk, Kwarezmshah history, either.

Iran is not a country with 1 tribe guys . There are several tribes in Iran like , Azeri , Fars , Mazani , Gilaki , Baluch , Arab , Kurd , Lor and ... .

You can find the percentage of every tribe in Iran by searching in Google . S stop thinking like that Persians are only Fras people . And also stop trolling , Every single Iranian knows why you are insulting him cos he rebuilt the shiism after 14 centuries of the Arab Caliphates invasion in Iran .
I said he wasn't Persian I didn't say he wasn't Iranian. I know that "Iranian" is a meaningless word that only means someone with an Iranian nationality.

Hey dude .

I read that again . Seljuq Empire 1037–1194 and Khwarezmian Empire 1077–1231 are common in Iran and Turks history but the fact is that they were living in Iran like Safavi dynasty . they were in Iran however they were Turks ( in Ardebil ) . Its the nationality that matters than the tribe .

Bu yazdıklarından yapıcı bir tartışma çıkacağını mı sanıyorsun? Eğer öyleyse devam et, değilse silmeni tavsiye ederim.

I am not going to give Turkish historical figures as a present to Persians. Sometimes shock therapy is needed to heal the patients.

Hey dude .

I read that again . Seljuq Empire 1037–1194 and Khwarezmian Empire 1077–1231 are common in Iran and Turks history but the fact is that they were living in Iran like Safavi dynasty . they were in Iran however they were Turks ( in Ardebil ) . Its the nationality that matters than the tribe .

So you are trying to say that although they were Turks from a racial point of view, they were Persian 'culturally'?

Hey dude .

I really have no intention to involve in a debate about ethnicity, mate.

I just warned you since the OP refused to include Ahmedinejad into his list because according to him, Ahmedinejad is partly Turk.

I am not going to give Turkish historical figures as a present to Persians. Sometimes shock therapy is needed to heal the patients.

The Turkish historical figures identified themselves as Persian you aren't giving them anything so stop acting like a fool.

After Arab invasion, Turkish invasion, Mongol invasion, Persians had hardly a history. Without falsifying history, you could not have created a proud past, unfortunately.

Forget whether World knows him as Iranian or Turk. World doesnt know anything at all, you do not even know Seljuk, Kwarezmshah history, either.

Some of you Turks are amaZing in trolling or ruining the threads . Our History doesn't need you and your opinion to prove itself as the world knows it and respects it .

Accusing Iran to falsifying history While our history has a Considerable role in shaping world civilizations ? Go and read our history man , you're so far from the reality and insulting or trolling can't make you calm .

Back
Top Bottom