What's new

Grandmother of Indian soldier, captured by Pakistan, dies of shock: Indian media

Half baked confirmed by DGMO and our Army has professional integrity we showed it in kargil as well when we buried NLI soldiers rejected by its on Army on the base of religion

I'm not for a second doubting the integrity of Indian soldiers, Every soldier is a hero.. I dont stoop that low, But highlighting the utter hypocrisy of you pointing the finger at other media when Indian media has been in the forefront of disgusting warmongering and propaganda based on half truths

I'm not for a second doubting the integrity of Indian soldiers, Every soldier is a hero.. I dont stoop that low, But highlighting the utter hypocrisy of you pointing the finger at other media when Indian media has been in the forefront of disgusting warmongering and propaganda based on half truths
We have faced rath of terrorism in are major cities media is showing what people wants we are ready for war let see what Pakistan got enough is enough we drawn first blood let's see what can they do

RIP granny of soldier.
The-soldier-above-all-others-prays-for-peace.jpg

RIP for the old lady but it seems that her grandson also not in this world since Pakistan denies capturing any Indian soldier.

RIP grandmother....modi ajeet dovel are to be blamed for her death! Just to save his *** modi ordered young kids to launch fictitious strikes!

RIP.

Ironically the Indian Media who was going Halalalala and chest thumping on their fake 'Surgical' strike and celebrating the death of 2 Pakistani Soldiers have noting to debate on this issue.

#Sad.

@Oscar @WAJsal @waz @Jango Now Even Raising critical Voice is banned in PDF Why this Un corruptible Power given to a Bias Mod To grant Opinion he don't Like
Look at Post #12 and #14 is there any Violation of rules

Last edited:
Once the war hysteria created by the Indian side dies down, which it will after their so called strikes, this dude will be turned over. No reason to keep him.

May her soul Rest In Peace
Very sad
Pakistan Mai jhouti surgical strike Karnai Walon ko Sabaq seekhna Chahiyai

What did fake Sir G Kal strike did for India? Half dozen dead Indian soldiers, 1 captured and now pooor grandma is dead. Lanat teri shakal te modi

Some of you are NOT too.... .

Agreed. Many of us are assholes. Just like your guys.

But my appeal is, you can fight and curse us as we curse you, no problem. Please do not hesitate to defend your beloved motherland as we we do ours. BUT - even if it has to be a secret in every individual's heart- let us remember our common humanity, our similarities, sense of humour, just our being human.

Let me tell you, as an Indian who haS seen the world - 90% of it literally- I would rather ask a Pakistani for help, anywhere I am in the globe.

Anyway I have made my point, don't want to be overtly emotional or sentimental. Over and out from this thread.

Back
Top Bottom