What's new

Grandmother of Indian soldier, captured by Pakistan, dies of shock: Indian media

And the only stubborn bastards that won't die of shame and fiasco created for India after so called surgical strike are Modi and his RSS Hindu terrorists.

Shame poor lady died. We should release him after parading him and humiliating India in the process.

And the only stubborn bastards that won't die of shame and fiasco created for India after so called surgical strike are Modi and his RSS Hindu terrorists.

Shame poor lady died. We should release him after parading him and humiliating India in the process.

I am with you mate

So much fear. Buahahahahahaha...... feel sorry for the granny...... may you burn well on the shamshaghat!

:lol: these vegitables never stop to amaze me..

Pakistani media getting so desperate that now they set new standards of low now using soilder's families for Propaganda
:lol: please don't isolate us, "Pliij Sar Pliij"

Pakistani media getting so desperate that now they set new standards of low now using soilder's families for Propaganda

O bhai ! these reports are coming from Indian media. thora to hosh kar

RIP grandma -
You died of the false fear instilled by your media and government against Pakistan, we are no monsters we are human beings like you.
Your grandson will surely come back but unfortunately you will not.

The war hysteria created by India is responsible for this. I have always noticed such intentions of Indian media which fools its own people. Samjhauta was a typical case of the media cheating the public. Even though it was initially blamed on LET it is now clear that Abhinav Bharat is actually responsible. This is the typical operating procedure of the Indian media-first blaming then repeating to fill the heads of Indians with poison.

RIP to poor grandmother, but this soldier is not in our custody nor he is in Pak.
Only indians saying this, No other source.

We should release him after parading him and humiliating India in the process.
How can we release HIM, he is not in Pak custody.

Back
Top Bottom