What's new

Grandmother of Indian soldier, captured by Pakistan, dies of shock: Indian media

Rip.

But its part and parcel of game

Nation dont run on emotions alone.

Cruel world she lived in. It's good that she is free now.

Indian media is responsible for this. The amount of hysteria and drama they create about Pakistan means that for ordinary people, being captured is worse than death.

If true, this is sad. Pakistan should hand over the guy unconditionally.

Jingoism of indian media and modi are responsible for her death. If they had not created these circumstances, she would have been alive. But I know, death of few ordinary indians is not a big price to satisfy few brahmin's false ego.

Thank you for your sensitivity. As an Indian I salute you. It is an honour even to have enemies like you.

The difference? The difference?

The difference is when a wife steps up to take her husband's role. We have those as well, so please stop trying your stunts.

Sorry to hear ...RIP ......call Indian DGMO for this misadventure

It's really shameful to use this reason for release of their soldier.
But the enemy will use all tactics of deception.

Only God knows how many mothers sister and Grand Mas are still crying in kashmir for their love ones whom this idiot killed and raped.

@waz @WAJsal @Irfan Baloch .

Modi's insanity is responsible for this...God knows how many will have to suffer of his jingoistic furor.

Nope ,guardless attitude of RR caused this .It is their responsibility.

Now even Congress supports our PM .

It's really shameful to use this reason for release of their soldier.
But the enemy will use all tactics of deception.

This man is not from Army but from paramilitary RR.

On topic :RIP .GoI will do everything to bring him back

RIP, Pakistani fobia killed her. I'm sure Chauhan saab is being treated very well-

Pakistani media getting so desperate that now they set new standards of low now using soilder's families for Propaganda

Hmmm actually the way India media have been behaving in the last couple of days, I dont think anyone can go lower.. With disgusting half baked lies and war mongering propaganda

RIP to the deceased

Hmmm actually the way India media have been behaving in the last couple of days, I dont think anyone can go lower.. With disgusting half baked lies and war mongering propaganda

RIP to the deceased
Half baked confirmed by DGMO and our Army has professional integrity we showed it in kargil as well when we buried NLI soldiers rejected by its on Army on the base of religion

Back
Top Bottom