What's new

Grandmother of Indian soldier, captured by Pakistan, dies of shock: Indian media

Most of you are. The Pakistan Army is,

But some of you are NOT. You know and I know it, Ms Jana.

Respect,

Social media has added to emotional rants of these kids. Social media is a two-edged sword. It is a very strong platform for spreading lies.

BTW where you had been

Social media has added to emotional rants of these kids. Social media is a two-edge sword. It is a very strong platform for spreading lies.

BTW where you had been
Oh absolutely Jana Mam.

If I can jump in and tell u something.

Yesterday an employee of mine came to me and said.
Oh sir, you know India has totally ....... Pakistan. We are distributing sweets. Because Indian army reached inside Pakistan and killed 200 pakistani
Me : what ......
Him: yes sir we saw it on news on facebook.
Me: abe sab jhoot hai. And btw why would you distribute sweets for death of somebody.
Him: o becazz all are terriorist, all of them were Kashmiri.
Me: fair enough carry on.

Now we have to give up on stupid but social media doesn't. It manipulates the openion of ignorants.

There is no point on returning the soldier how can be cross the LOC unknowingly and too with a riffle? was he blind?
This is the fault of indian media who on aired this news and if such news are so shocking to the families then i think they shouldn't even send their children's to such fields where there is always a fear of death every second.

I just hope the soldier does not suffer too much. We know what happens to such captives...in such states.

I just hope the soldier does not suffer too much. We know what happens to such captives...in such states.
A month ago Indian newspapers were posting an article about an Indian POW pilot being saved by Pakistani pilot. But again you can believe whatever you want.

Now you believe Indian media? :hitwall:
Actually i believe more what kaisar tufail wrote about it. There were sill BS in that article which Kaiser pointed out after Indian newspapers published a spicy story.

Would happen to my grandmother too if I ever got stuck there. Pakistan has such a reputation. Can't blame her. Rest in Peace.

You mean if he was captured in Nepal his grandmother mould be alive? What a lame argument man... Modi's Hindutava and war hysteria and his wishful thinking to bring Pakistan to its knees is responsible for old woman's death ...

That's what you get for crossing over to Muslim territory.

what do you want to say .. don't be afraid .. say clearly ..

Looks India said something spooky to his family.

Sad news the death should be on modi shoulders he is a reason.of esclation

it should be responsibility of IA to go the soldiers family and convince them, give some words of Comfort at least that , Both countries have such incidents before when soldiers by mistake cross border and they are returned with all their Soldier Dignity .. what is disappointing here is the behavior of Media by presenting PA and Pakistani people like we are mutant blood sucking Monsters .. very unfortunate death of old lady , RIP

That's what you get for crossing over to Muslim territory.
6_647_081715080942.jpg

Feel sorry for this jawan, hope and pray he comes back safe soon.

Back
Top Bottom