What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

It's almost 20 days media giving 24 hours to two parties, every their speech broadcasting and even cut the on time program to show their speeches, NA time to time doing their sessions and just today they give them full coverage, so your point is not valid that they brainwashing the nation.
Well, how much time did Zardari need to brainwash the people...When I used the word brainwash...I didnt use it in that context

The rest of the institutes and bodies and even the judiciary are still under the parliamentarians ....they are the ones being brainwashed

Dharne me Qadri k loog checking kr rhy hain
and police aram say kerwari hai?! :woot: thats new!! :p:

10630750_1537587243144699_7039017647698516179_o.jpg

Difference = in 2013 when Noora did it ...it was legal and constitutional!! :woot:

Now in 2004 its not and worth shooting people and getting others who refuse to shoot fired....

Javed Hashmi on Geo Live now saying Election was rigged on many places look at sheikh Rasheed how you think he won from there :woot::woot::woot::woot:

Javed Hashmi says " (ex DG IB and a very close friend of Musharaf) Brig. Ijaz Shah prepared Imran Khan Press Conferences on rigging :woot::woot:

Well, how much time did Zardari need to brainwash the people...When I used the word brainwash...I didnt use it in that context

The rest of the institutes and bodies and even the judiciary are still under the parliamentarians ....they are the ones being brainwashed

and police aram say kerwari hai?! :woot: thats new!! :p:
Agreed what you saying, baba Ji agae hain Wana listen him, we talk about it later.

PAT + PTI = Pakistan Awami Tehreek Insaaf Party ...??? :coffee:

Baray Inqalaab ka tu rasta band ho gaya hai.
My suggestion Chota Chaota kar loo.. dono bhai... zayada gand nai hoo ga aur kaam bhi hoo jaay ga ;:D

shahzeb khanzada ‏@shahzebkhanzda now
woh din agaya jisska bilkul bhi intizar na tha.. IK and TUQ together on a container..

Bwh66w4CQAArvEu.jpg

"Cousins".
When it suits the PTI supporters they don't mind joining hands with TuQ; and when something goes wrong then TuQ supporters get blamed. TuQ has been the reason the mobocracy is still out there because of its dedicated and disciplined cadre.

Back
Top Bottom