What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

:D:D:D

aaa2.png

Oh sorry dictator in the foto...Did I try to wake up the sleeping sheep of PDF? :woot:

What we people need is a break....and I keep giving it..sorry man no chai samoosa style break :p:

Meri babeo:pleasantry: aise baat nahin hai.. you took it to heart :wub:

Both Cousins r on same container :D

Bwh6LxLCAAAUyIQ.jpg
Qadri-Imran on same Container

View attachment 46444
shahzeb khanzada ‏@shahzebkhanzda now
woh din agaya jisska bilkul bhi intizar na tha.. IK and TUQ together on a container..

Bwh7G8oIIAE-ZqG.jpg

Bwh66w4CQAArvEu.jpg
Ewwww yuck ab hum politics say istifah daytay hain! :sick: But still wont support NS...

Sub ko ura dalo!

Dude what does that word mean?

Wait gotta run this bloody script...talk later in 3hrs!

I really want PTI to stay away from TuQ

TuQ is a trouble maker.

:(
tell me about it...tabiyat hi kharab ker dali!

Lawlessness and democracy don't go side by side, in fact lawlessness is not compatible with any form of the government, you don't have a society let alone laws and governments. If protesting beyond the laws is absolutely essential to democracy than having laws in place is a stupidity in first place. Let there be no law, jiss ke lathi iss ke bhens. By extension protest of the government in terms of violence carried out beyond the laws of the land of a democratic country is also not a departure from democracy since it was absolutely essential to it. What?

Once burned, twice shy! But that's not the point, the point is you forgot the main aim of the protest. If aim was to bring reforms then you have missed it and if the aim was/is to remove NS then the battle is neither lost nor won, it's still on but on a very heavy cost. I don't think removing a PM on allegations is essential to democracy.

Ewwww yuck ab hum politics say istifah daytay hain! :sick: But still wont support NS...

Sub ko ura dalo!

Dude what does that word mean?

Wait gotta run this bloody script...talk later in 3hrs!

tell me about it...tabiyat hi kharab ker dali!
Hum nay tu pehlay hee bola tha..... ab koi na sunnay tu kia kar saktay hain :D

Dafuq? IK still not ready to separate himself from a fool of a took! You don't need foes when you have friends like TUQ and Rasheed.

@WebMaster @aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Emmie @Manticore @Oscar @T-Faz @blain2 @Adios Amigo @Fulcrum15 read this and then read my signature:

Political-Jokes-in-English-Democracy-is-a-Circus-Funny-Political-Humor.jpg

Apparently no Democratically elected ruler has been able to do that :whistle:

does it not Model Town? PM house? Isb Hospital? No questions asked no FIR? ring any bells?

Qadri kiya kehta hai garana? whats that?

Contort it till it starts favoring you, this is how things work all over the world.

"Cousins".
When it suits the PTI supporters they don't mind joining hands with TuQ; and when something goes wrong then TuQ supporters get blamed. TuQ has been the reason the mobocracy is still out there because of its dedicated and disciplined cadre.

TUQ to door ki baat hay, Shah memhood is even asking Altaf bhai for his guidance.
Ab koi itna gir jaye to aur kia boloon

What is now principally indifferent between IK and Qadri?

What is now principally indifferent between IK and Qadri?
Nothing..... both are basically endorsing each other... Imran said the same what Qadri is saying.... Imran is further isolating himself by these actions.... PTI crowd is diff from PAT... diff mentality ... this will damaged PTI image... my 2cents

good to see PTI and PAT together, time to end this system !

FIR for Model Town has been lodged under all sections we asked for. Qadri

Back
Top Bottom