What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

TUQ to door ki baat hay, Shah memhood is even asking Altaf bhai for his guidance.
Ab koi itna gir jaye to aur kia boloon

This is going down the same road as the removal of Mobarak in Egypt.. except when he left.. all hell broke loose and the worst government in Egypt's history came in...setting new examples of extremism, intolerance and persecution.

Nothing..... both are basically endorsing each other... Imran said the same what Qadri is saying.... Imran is further isolating himself by these actions.... PTI crowd is diff from PAT... diff mentality ... this will damaged PTI image... my 2cents

Negativity times positivity equals negativity.

good to see PTI and PAT together, time to end this system !

And then you leave no stone unturned to demean generals who change the system for you. Check out the posts that earned you a lot of negative ratings.

Last edited:
After today's parliamentary session where they declared and call Imran Khan terrorist, well I am all for military courts and some cleaning, not a single person who sat today in parliament should be spared, they all must die and their families wripped off of the wealthy they made as MPs.

I am all in for a technocrat government under supervision of Establishment. **** these looters !

After today's parliamentary session where they declared and call Imran Khan terrorist, well I am all for military courts and some cleaning, not a single person who sat today in parliament should be spared, they all must die and their families wripped off of the wealthy they made as MPs.

I am all in for a technocrat government under supervision of Establishment. **** these looters !

after all everyone needs to get rich in Pakistan.
I have a better solution, give every family one hour to run pakistani govt, this way more people will have to wash their hands in ganga

Negativity times positivity equals negativity.

And then you leave no stone unturned to demean generals who change the system for you. Check out the posts that earned you a lot of negative ratings.

I will still do, if they do wrongful interferences, but for once if they are helpful to set the country on right path, why not use that opportunity? you saw today what they all are capable of & what they are upto !

BwiEVuwIEAEiS_g.jpg

I will still do, if they do wrongful interferences, but for once if they are helpful to set the country on right path, why not use that opportunity? you saw today what they all are capable of & what they are upto !

Wrongful interference? Never heard of a rightful interference by military in a democratic country. This adha teter adha batair mentality will lead us to a ruin.

BTW which system in particular you want to be changed or replaced, IK's or TUQ's?

Yes. Everyone is bad: Generals, Assemblies (minus, of course KPK), politicians, media, judiciary..so long as they don't align perfectly with PTI worldview.

Wrongful interference? Never heard of a rightful interference by military in a democratic country. This adha teter adha batair mentality will lead us to a ruin.

all this sissy talk is good for nothing, you have seen the wolves today, they aint going nowhere.. not even in 500 years..

in all this the only power we have as educated middle class is military siding with us, else keep on living a slave's life that we all are living..

all this sissy talk is good for nothing, you have seen the wolves today, they aint going nowhere.. not even in 500 years..

in all this the only power we have as educated middle class is military siding with us, else keep on living a slave's life that we all are living..

Ask this question to yourself what made these sissy to become a man? Just three days ago they were all ready to offer everything needed for a good start, it's just ego that has brought us to this point.

Man you don't start something with a wrong, a wrong path leads you to a wrong destination. Adopting a wrong path for a right destination is a stupidity in itself.

Mate, PAT is not good for PTI. Trust me on this, you'll regret what you said in a few days.

PAT is a party that doesn't believe in elections at all... Look at TUQ's agenda.

Imran Khan don't look happy today.

Control slipping off his hands... He must be realizing his mistakes by now. Partnering with a non-political figure who has nothing to loose and in turn making whole political establishment his enemy was certainly not a wise move. Hope he gets back to his sense and break off with TuQ. Pakistan needs a strong PTI ( with or, without IK ).

This picture will be used a lot by his political opponents in next elections .. Another mistake by IK..

TuQ can be a strong ally once PTI is in power, not before. Why? Because I think he can unite different sects in the country. Perhaps, he can be religious or interior minister? I'd have him over ANY other mullah, any day of the week.

PAT is a party that doesn't believe in elections at all... Look at TUQ's agenda.

But shockingly an intellectual like Ayaz Amir is getting enamored with PAT lately: Dedication, descipline, and a rejection of Wahabbi Islam. But even Ayaz himself suspects that that's because him (Ayaz) getting old. You know how Muslims in Pakistan are: Becoming more and more religious as the innings is ending.

Back
Top Bottom