What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Wo Khan Sahib ne aj kuch thanno ka
Jalao gherao karana tha:roll eyes: what happen:mola jut:

10645278_10152748140358383_818070255190721856_n.jpg

On Imran Khan call Abbottabad jam at Fawara Chowk

Way Pak Army was Bashed by Indian backed MNA's in this fake Parliament today must not forget,they all now stand disqualified as per Constitution of Pakistan ! Making fake allegations and Military is a Crime in Constitution of Pakistan.

The ARMY BASHING Cntest was Won Mehmood Khan Achakzai and Runner up was Mulana Diesel.

Mehmood Khan Achakzai Sahib: Is it true that you couldn't condemn the attack on Quaid-e-Azam Residency in Ziarat? Could you explain Why?

جہاں پر آپ کی سوچ ختم ہو جاتی ہیں وہاں سے هماری سوچ شروع ہو جاتی ہیں

1908404_921975747817125_3478777305822986200_n.jpg

IK is seeking TUQ advice on political matters!

Reminded me of a childhood story I read in Urdu (possibly an Urdu text book): 'Andha aur LangRa': (Blind and Crippled). Two men leading each other out of a village in some fire: The crippled riding on the back of the blind man giving directions for the escape.

Except that story was meant for inspiration.

"It is surprising that those in power have shown such little understanding of the political process and political workers. You cannot kill or end a though and a revolution by hurting human beings. Even if Shah Mehmood Qureshi is gone, then tomorrow someone else will take my place. You can damage individuals but you cannot damage thoughts" Shah Mehmood Qureshi

[Tum Kharay Thay - Tribute Video for all Dharna Participants]

We have seen amazing display of Patriotism, Determination and Passion for the country. Here is a video we made to give tribute to all of the people who have been coming to the Dharnas in various cities for a better Pakistan. We will remember these times!

not a single demand was illegal, and how exactly were we suppose to trust any inquiry under PM Nawaz, when he himself is the main culprit

I never said his demands were illegal! The way adopted for legal demands was illegal, you can ask PM to resign but can't ask him on gunpoint. NS is a culprit, this is what you and I believe, our beliefs have no legal binding. We can't remove him just because we believe he's a culprit. No one has asked anyone to believe NS - IK has showed trust in apex court and we all are suppose to trust in apex court. Help me understand the logic behind resignation for one month? Don't tell me a PM from PMLN, other than NS won't influence the judges.

and did they show any sincerity to look into 5 other demands of PTI, instead they called protesters terrorists and traitors on the floor

They did, we don't believe it is another thing. They called him all that because IK himself gave them reasons. Lets not overlook the fact that IK had been using a harsh language. Everything of this sort from all involved parties will remain political rhetoric.

Exactly.. tell me a single person in the parliament who literary represents your thinking... none cause all of them are feudals and sarmayadar who they represent, not the educated class

All are chhors, I know. I want them to be defeated constitutionally, not unconstitutionally. I won't risk my country for these useless people.

tell you right now, if this is continued, I assure you there wont even be any reforms in electoral system, let alone new faces who Ch Nisar referred as ghus bethiyay !

We missed the chance for reforms. I second you, now there won't be any reform. If it continues there won't be a system that needs reforms. Hope if nothing goes wrong we'll be able to start bringing reforms again after a decade.

I never said his demands were illegal! The way adopted for legal demands was illegal, you can ask PM to resign but can't ask him on gunpoint. NS is a culprit, this is what you and I believe, our beliefs have no legal binding. We can't remove him just because we believe he's a culprit. No one has asked anyone to believe NS - IK has showed trust in apex court and we all are suppose to trust in apex court. Help me understand the logic behind resignation for one month? Don't tell me a PM from PMLN, other than NS won't influence the judges.

They did, we don't believe it is another thing. They called him all that because IK himself gave them reasons. Lets not overlook the fact that IK had been using a harsh language. Everything of this sort from all involved parties will remain political rhetoric.

All are chhors, I know. I want them to be defeated constitutionally, not unconstitutionally. I won't risk my country for these useless people.

We missed the chance for reforms. I second you, now there won't be any reform. If it continues there won't be a system that needs reforms. Hope if nothing goes wrong we'll be able to start bringing reforms again after a decade.

really? how exactly peaceful protests are illegal? you can disagree but you cannot take away the right of people to protest upon an issue which is incorporated in the constitution.

eerrrrrr gun point... adios !

Back
Top Bottom