What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Zardari Spent Time in Jail for "CORRUPTION" while Javaid Hashmi spent time in jail for standing against a Military Dictator. There is a difference KINDLY notice that.

Zardari's version is that it was the Nawaz Sharif the dictator and the Musharraf the dictator who put Zardari in jail :)

Incidentally, nowadays it is Musharraf the dictator who is supporting Imran Khan's march :)

I didn't see the TuQ speech in the evening, but if IK has indeed joined hands completely, then it is the wrong move.

Qadri wants a complete overhaul of the system while Imran Khan only wants a change in govt and investigation into election rigging.

This puts PTI in an awkward corner.

Seriously? There has been worse happening on the very forum from a few days.
If mob attacking state is a massacre then killing taliban would also count in the same category.
Your freedom ends where the state begins.

Dekha what i said ..... The problem is not in NS, this is patwari mentality. You're saying the same thing which your leader said on house floor.

Zardari's version is that it was the Nawaz Sharif the dictator and the Musharraf the dictator who put Zardari in jail :)

Incidentally, nowadays it is Musharraf the dictator who is supporting Imran Khan's march :)

Its Just Matter of Perspective i Agree.

It is time that IK should tell this nation that how long has he planned to prolong this drama.

10620557_683953018365360_4725548920962478424_n.jpg

I didn't see the TuQ speech in the evening, but if IK has indeed joined hands completely, then it is the wrong move.

Qadri wants a complete overhaul of the system while Imran Khan only wants a change in govt and investigation into election rigging.

Qadari is no political force, I think we can use his presence to PTI's advantage. and I am sure he would also like to go home asap :D

His speech was really strange today. He said that your government is not good blah blah blah and then at the end says "Bajboori ke teht aap ke sath karein hain". Koun se bajboori? Paise bachane ke liye?

he meant that our (PPP/PMLN) interests are the same, which is loot & plunder

Lawlessness and democracy don't go side by side, in fact lawlessness is not compatible with any form of the government, you don't have a society let alone laws and governments.
What if lawlessness is government?
If protesting beyond the laws is absolutely essential to democracy than having laws in place is a stupidity in first place.
What if it is democracy that is giving the law the middle finger?

Let there be no law, jiss ke lathi iss ke bhens. By extension protest of the government in terms of violence carried out beyond the laws of the land of a democratic country is also not a departure from democracy since it was absolutely essential to it. What?
Aap ko samajh nai aai ..

What if the idea of democracy is the lawlessness so being lawless against the idea of lawlessness is not far from democracy :whistle:

Once burned, twice shy! But that's not the point, the point is you forgot the main aim of the protest. If aim was to bring reforms then you have missed it and if the aim was/is to remove NS then the battle is neither lost nor won, it's still on but on a very heavy cost. I don't think removing a PM on allegations is essential to democracy.
Well reforms was the main agenda and I hope still is....if it means getting rid of this lawlessness dressed as democracy by means which this lawlessness sees lawless than be it!

Qadari is no political force, I think we can use his presence to PTI's advantage. and I am sure he would also like to go home asap :D

he meant that our (PPP/PMLN) interests are the same, which is loot & plunder

No doubt on that. Zardari isn't the President anymore why aren't the Swiss money laundering cases being open or why was he given immunity? After all PML-N played such a friendly opposition during there time. Yet ppl still think these guys will do good for country.

Qadri's speaker system was not working properly so IK offered him PTI stage to do his speech. There is no official joining of forces like some tv channels are trying to imply.

It is time that IK should tell this nation that how long has he planned to prolong this drama.
I am all for their protests to launch as long as they wish--so long as 1-the sanctity of govt installations, 2-the security of the people/diplomats, and 3-freedom of movement of the non-marchers is respected.
But, somehow, I think they--especially PAT which has nothing to lose--will not play by decent rules. The govt should try to ensure the above 3 things and wait it out.

Back
Top Bottom