What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Dekha what i said ..... The problem is not in NS, this is patwari mentality. You're saying the same thing which your leader said on house floor.
Like I said before had they lawfully and peacefully sit before the parliament and refused to leave until their demands were justified, everybody would have supported him. I don't know but why you guys can't see the destruction of your own party by your own hand. How many times have IK asked the nation to "stand up and Join him for their future" but the call is doing exact opposite -i.e. his participants are decreasing instead of increasing-. If tomorrow a band of people holding batons storm your house and start ripping it apart would you allow them to do so? If PTI fan group is so keen on burning down sharif dynasty then why don't they MAN UP and attack Raiwind house? The attack on PTV was televised as a breaking news all across the globe and the whole world saw invaders chanting Qadri and Imran's name wrecking havoc across the building. I sincerely hope that both PTI leadership and their youth realize the political damage to their party before its too late.
If Imran is not able to get a resignation from the NS, he will lose out his career. You can never trust TuQ, the moment the proceedings for revocation of his Canadian nationality start, he will make a deal and run of after a "Mubarik ho, Mubarik ho". I sincerely hope for the future of Imran that he makes a reasonable deal, goes home and start rebuilding his party. Even a rockie gambler doesn't put every thing on the table in one single bet. Imran khan has to be smarter than that.
But it seems that sanity has taken a backseat in party claiming "educated and brilliant minds" on its side.

I think the end game has started now and Tahir ul qadri is with Imran Khan because they will at some point will make an announcement of closure of the dharna. The gov and opposition parties will send a group of negotiation team. But this time things will get normal.
Tahir ul qadri will go back to Canada as he has been away for quite long from his country. Basically holiday is over. And he will need to go back to the drawing board.
I might be wrong or right but this is my feeling.

And so some saints must have counted the votes for the KPK elections ;)

Good for us IK is demanding that whole election be checked ;)

Like I said before had they lawfully and peacefully sit before the parliament and refused to leave until their demands were justified, everybody would have supported him. I don't know but why you guys can't see the destruction of your own party by your own hand. How many times have IK asked the nation to "stand up and Join him for their future" but the call is doing exact opposite -i.e. his participants are decreasing instead of increasing-. If tomorrow a band of people holding batons storm your house and start ripping it apart would you allow them to do so? If PTI fan group is so keen on burning down sharif dynasty then why don't they MAN UP and attack Raiwind house? The attack on PTV was televised as a breaking news all across the globe and the whole world saw invaders chanting Qadri and Imran's name wrecking havoc across the building. I sincerely hope that both PTI leadership and their youth realize the political damage to their party before its too late.
If Imran is not able to get a resignation from the NS, he will lose out his career. You can never trust TuQ, the moment the proceedings for revocation of his Canadian nationality start, he will make a deal and run of after a "Mubarik ho, Mubarik ho". I sincerely hope for the future of Imran that he makes a reasonable deal, goes home and start rebuilding his party. Even a rockie gambler doesn't put every thing on the table in one single bet. Imran khan has to be smarter than that.
But it seems that sanity has taken a backseat in party claiming "educated and brilliant minds" on its side.

First of all you need a cause, if these people won't have one they can be arrested on day one and again if don't have one no one will join, not everyone is as stupid as you and your leader think.

Had they not attacked the protestors everything would have gone peacefully.

If Imran is not able to get a resignation from the NS, he will lose out his career. You can never trust TuQ, the moment the proceedings for revocation of his Canadian nationality start, he will make a deal and run of after a "Mubarik ho, Mubarik ho"..

I dont' why there is such a hoopla about his Canadian citizenship being a factor? The guy essentially doesn't recognize even the 1973 Constitution let alone will take part in elections to be questioned over his citizenship! He is a rabble rouser! His main strength for his handlers is that he can mobilize a few thousand dedicated Mureeds and make them suffer in heat for weeks.

1589jeu.jpg

2n6vmmo.jpg

I am all for their protests to launch as long as they wish--so long as 1-the sanctity of govt installations, 2-the security of the people/diplomats, and 3-freedom of movement of the non-marchers is respected.
But, somehow, I think they--especially PAT which has nothing to lose--will not play by decent rules. The govt should try to ensure the above 3 things and wait it out.

True. But still there should be a limit. Thanks to these stupid dharnas all the other issues are getting ignored and neglected. The damage to the economy is on the other hand.

We have an operation going on in this country. Nobody is now talking about it. We have around millions of IDP's nobody is talking about that either. More than a 100 police men have been killed by terrorists in Karachi alone and nobody is discussing that either. Then there are different issues of Baluchistan. Then Afghan war etc etc.

I think IK should end this drama soon so that normalcy can come back to this nation and people start to look towards more burning issues.

We echo the U.S. State Department‘s statements on the current Pakistani political crises that, the United States firmly believes all parties should work together to resolve differences through peaceful dialogue in ways that strengthen Pakistan’s democratic institutions and rule of law. We continue to urge all sides to refrain from violence, exercise restraint, and respect the rule of law. Peaceful protest and freedom of expression are important aspects of democracy.

Abdul Quddus
DET – U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu

\
Good for us IK is demanding that whole election be checked ;)

First of all you need a cause, if these people won't have one they can be arrested on day one and again if don't have one no one will join, not everyone is as stupid as you and your leader think.
Thats the exact mindset I am talking about. Well other parties would certainly love to grab the PTI seats but PTI will go on equal footings as PAT after this event.

Yep the similar mentality
10359912_10205150600911640_5770888375382073389_n.jpg

Oh Phhhleease!! Danda bardar mob comes within touching distance of the PM House/Parliament and expects to get a red carpet reception?!
Once it was obvious that the govt had decided to wait it out the marchers had to become violent! Even now, they don't stand a chance if they remain 'peaceful'.

@cb4 esp when you get a system in Pakistan where a chai seller can become PM/ president or hold seats in the parliament no I am not impressed that unpar fake degree walay can....

Head of the pakhtunkhiwaa milli party a pashtun nationalist party that have asked for a different province in balochistan for pakhtuns there.

No such thing as "Pakhtun" exists in balochistan, there are "Pashtun" in balochistan who share more with the people of kandahar both linguistically and culturally than so-called "Pakhtun" of Peshawar, the difference between the two groups in culture and language is as much as between punjabis and saraikis. So if punjabis and saraikis are two different groups so are "Pakhtuns" of kpk and "Pashtuns" of balochistan. On a sidenote Pashtuns of Balochistan are racially much more purer as far as their origin is concerned than Pakhtuns of kpk who are mostly pashtunized tribes of local origins.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom