What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

\

Thats the exact mindset I am talking about. Well other parties would certainly love to grab the PTI seats but PTI will go on equal footings as PAT after this event.

Yep the similar mentality
10359912_10205150600911640_5770888375382073389_n.jpg

No one is saying that you can do what you want. What everyone is saying that everyone should be treated equally. Why is PM not being prosecute on charges that he tried to defame PM? Why is Maulana Fazlur Rehman not being prosecuted on "Bagawat charges" yet IK and TUQ are? Every single person out there is saying CM SS should resign due to Model town leikin iss ke liye bhi logon ko kiya protest karna pare ga?

Do you believe everything you see on the internet?

Just Shut up!!!!!!Did anyone here even ask for your opinion or input on this matter? Stop poking ur nose into other countries' affairs. Its none of your business and nobody here is interested to know wht u ppl think..
dont be rude its his job

I am not saying they were not armed .

I think you meant armed with flowers, those 'peaceful' protestors :)

Nah, not buying your version. Not only these people were armed but their leaders had been threatening all kinds of things BEFORE the teargas etc started.
You and your blind supporter of PTI/PAT will find it hard to believe this but here it is again: The march was certain to fail without violence and that's why the ARMED thugs decided to breach the PM House and the Parliament House premises. Further, the march will continue to fail, and will fail unless the mobocracy engineers another clash.

He got checkmated and became trigger happy and killed :angel:

Well, so far Swiss accounts and Zardari still not dragged....middle finger from SS to the nation....
Model town is still waiting for justice....Middle finger from big bro for nikka bro to the law...

Well, havent heard of a PM asking the police force to fire the public like a mad man on the loose and firing those who refuse?

Well, PhD khattam ho jai udher ja ker shadi hi kerni hai....udher ki hi reh jaoun gi...

He got checkmated yet we had to advance for reasons only God knows. I am not defending anybody, I don't give a wooden nickle to chhota or wadda ganja. I am defending my country and my people who're being exploited for personal reasons, we have had enough of lawlessness, ranging from disintegration to terrorism of all sort. It's the people who face ruthlessness, leaders on other hand have houses and families abroad.

This impasse has to be resolved politically, all involved parties should act & react politically, not heroically. You need a system on hand to rectify, rectification plans otherwise are of no use if there's no system to rectify.

If you want the system to be replaced say it straightaway, no point making fool out of the people in the name of democratic reforms.

@Farah Sohail bring your house in order, no point shouting at others.

@Emmie True tht we need to put our own house in order.. Nobody disagrees with that. But they dont need to act like self appointed moral authority( a big choudhary) trying to advice us. Our country...our wish...tht was the only point.

Nah, not buying your version. Not only these people were armed but their leaders had been threatening all kinds of things BEFORE the teargas etc started.
You and your blind supporter of PTI/PAT will find it hard to believe this but here it is again: The march was certain to fail without violence and that's why the ARMED thugs decided to breach the PM House and the Parliament House premises. Further, the march will continue to fail, and will fail unless the mobocracy engineers another clash.
Exactly thats the point.

They knew nothing happened after this 17 days peaceful concert/qawalli/dances and same sppeches with same revolutionary songs every night then they decided to move forward further in hope that any clash happen between protesters and police so that they could cash it. Its easy to ask guys to move forwards with dhanda/masks and dont listen to police/government and give tit for tat response but at the same time keep preaching stay peaceful stay peaceful and they are not our people who do fasaad :D failed big time

bhai jahan system kaam ker rahe hain wahan logo nay ashes say dobara mulk bana liye hain, south korea, japan, germany, malaysia, turkey etc etc !

South Korea, Japan, and Germany were once communist / facist states. So i'm not surprised the way they were developed. Governments shot those who rejected to work or spoke against them. Malaysia and Turkey are more realistic and have more modern methods of governance. Time has proved Democracy in these two countries achieved tremendous social and economic growth. Now give me a moment to explain, especially about Turkey.

AKP Party of Turkey are criticized for not doing 'enough', face corruption allegations, criticism of crackdowns against protestors, and for rigging elections. (Basically what PTI and PAT are doing now to PML-N)

The not doing 'enough' part is hillarious as in 10 years of consistent governance, Turkish GDP per capita and growth rate doubled. During dictatorships and secular rule there was desperation to be 'European' but overtime majority of people changed their ideology.

There were some allegations from opposition parties when it came to corruption but for some time now people developed trust with the government and rejected politics of 'point scoring' and 'propoganda' as there was no substantial evidence. Crackdown against secular protestors in Gazi Park of Istanbul reminds me of Model Town and what is going on right now in Islamabad. Again majority of people rejected these street politics and and voted for Erdogan once again, a person who sold lemonades on streets as a young kid.

10599725_844913415539035_1491213892415164702_n.jpg

پانچ سال پختونوں کا خون بیچ کر اسفندیار ولی نے دبئی میں اپنے لئے عالی شان محل تعمیر کی. تھائی لینڈ اور ملا یشیا کے محلات اور شاپنگ پلازے اس کے علاوہ ہیں.

If going On legal Rights

any citation quote it..

As per constitution citizen have right to
Express,
speech,
protest,
protection,

18th amendment

(8) The Prime Minister may, by writing under his hand addressed to the President, resign his office.

5. Insertion of new Article in the Constitution: In the Constitution, after Article 10, the following new Article shall be

inserted, namely: "10A. Right to fair trial.- For the determination of his civil rights and obligations or in any criminal

charge against him a person shall be entitled to a fair trial and due process."

6. Substitution of Article 17 of the Constitution.- In the Constitution, for Article 17, the following shall be substituted,

namely: "17. Freedom of association. (1) Every citizen shall have the right to form associations or unions, subject to

any reasonable restrictions imposed by law in the interest of sovereignty or integrity of Pakistan, public order or

morality.

(2) Every citizen, not being in the service of Pakistan, shall have the right to form or, be a member of a political

party, subject to any reasonable restrictions imposed by law in the interest of the sovereignty or integrity of Pakistan

and such law shall provide that where the Federal Government declares that any political party has been formed or is

operating in a manner prejudicial to the sovereignty or integrity of Pakistan, the Federal Government shall, within

fifteen days of such declaration, refer the matter to the Supreme Court whose decision on such reference shall be

final.

(3) Every political party shall account for the source of its funds in accordance with law.".

7.Insertion of new Article in the Constitution.- In the Constitution, after Article 19, the following new Article shall be

inserted, namely: "19A. Right to information.- Every citizen shall have the right to have access to information in all

matters of public importance subject to regulation and reasonable restrictions imposed by law".

The Punjab Transparency And Right To Information Act 2013

@Emmie True tht we need to put our own house in order.. Nobody disagrees with that. But they dont need to act like self appointed moral authority( a big choudhary) trying to advice us. Our country...our wish...tht was the only point.

That sounds very much patriotic, I apprentice that. But we can't deny diplomacy, we do it also, so just chill.

Idk whether the march will fail or not but I can tell you we don't deserve a clean system if everything you do falls under democracy let it run. Ppl will continue to leave this country, brain drain will continue but we deserve this after all most of us are not questioning our Parliamentarians, PM didn't visit it for such a long time, no one is asking where is the President, no one is asking why Punjab's law minister told reporters that we take kickbacks at start of every project, you say martial law will come democracy is derailing, if martial law had to come, there were 100 of chances but martial law didn't came. Between tell me when did you visit Pakistan the last time?

I am not buying your version either, I maybe blind but at least I know who is right and who is wrong, I know who is demanding something which will benefit us and who is not.

South Korea, Japan, and Germany were once communist / facist states. So i'm not surprised the way they were developed. Governments shot those who rejected to work or spoke against them. Malaysia and Turkey are more realistic and have more modern methods of governance. Time has proved Democracy in these two countries achieved tremendous social and economic growth. Now give me a moment to explain, especially about Turkey.

AKP Party of Turkey are criticized for not doing 'enough', face corruption allegations, criticism of crackdowns against protestors, and for rigging elections. (Basically what PTI and PAT are doing now to PML-N)

The not doing 'enough' part is hillarious as in 10 years of consistent governance, Turkish GDP per capita and growth rate doubled. During dictatorships and secular rule there was desperation to be 'European' but overtime majority of people changed their ideology.

There were some allegations from opposition parties when it came to corruption but for some time now people developed trust with the government and rejected politics of 'point scoring' and 'propoganda' as there was no substantial evidence. Crackdown against secular protestors in Gazi Park of Istanbul reminds me of Model Town and what is going on right now in Islamabad. Again majority of people rejected these street politics and and voted for Erdogan once again, a person who sold lemonades on streets as a young kid.

again wrong comparison , Turkey doesn't have load shedding like Pakistan and they are not taking loans from IMF and brother , wife , children , nephews , uncles etc of Erdogan are not eating the country like termites.

Nawaz being the perpetual king of PML-N is in no way representative of a democratic system, he must go , he must resign!

Back
Top Bottom