What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Of course Nawaz Sharif has a couple of family members but in point they were elected by the people of Pakistan. I can go and make remarks about PTI being no dfferent either. Pervez Khattak's whole family in KPK government and Imran Khan's brother in law is his advisor.

Who gave them tickets... There are few people in Noon league who are capable for election. You're from PML-N you know it better than me that they got votes not on their past performances or ability.... Vote party ke naam per milta hai.

Why don't they care about blood in waziristan , terrorists are terrorists regardless of if they are from waziristan or from PTI or PAT rally. Terrorists blood must be spilled regardless of the place be it in waziristan or PTV building.

I do care which is why i supported the killing of terrorist in waziristan however the difference between those suicide maniacs and these guys is that they have not done anything close to the scale as they did against pakistan and are you seriously comparing TTP to this rally? Sorry but the rally was very peaceful before somebody decided to throw tear gasses at them. I admit that they are to blame as well since there was no need to move further into the red zone.

Well if you want to call them terrorist then you must also call the govt terrorist as well since they killed 14 people in model town and then started throwing tear gasses at the crowd which had women and children and then started a very fine systematic media hunt that morning. Cant have it just one way now can we?

If by blood in waziristan you mean the army is killing innocent people there during zarb-e-azb then frankly we have nothing more to talk about so if you mean this then do not quote me again!

According to your theory all are terrorist on any scale so you advocate the killing of all politicians and this rally and the terrorists.

The reason I asked you this is because due to this marches

I don't know why you have electricity back. But enjoy! And maybe the marchers should go back home? :) But I don't see a connection: Much more has been offered to the mobocracy but they want Nawaz's skull and so simply having be electricity back ain't enough.

Well it seems imran met qadri today. Seriously all politics aside he should stay clear of him/ Qadri can very easily become an anarchist quickly so he must make sure not to have too much connection with qadri.

[
And I also tell you this: I supported PPP in 2008 but I have no shame in saying this govt is already BETTER than that govt. That's how a nation advances. Even an inch forward is an inch forward. An evolution. Not a fake revolution.

Exactly... Thats the way democracy works and is supposed to work.. Revolutions can never bring democracy.

I don't know why you have electricity back. But enjoy! And maybe the marchers should go back home? :) But I don't see a connection: Much more has been offered to the mobocracy but they want Nawaz's skull and so simply having be electricity back ain't enough.

Yea enjoying a lot :), you are right offer has been made but not implemented if they start implementing then mob will themselves start to go home even if IK doesn't wants to. Rumours are going on that SS son has said my father isn't going to resign.

Sorry but the rally was very peaceful before somebody decided to throw tear gasses at them. I admit that they are to blame as well since there was no need to move further into the red zone.

This really says it all.

This really says it all.

Nothing new i blamed both parties when it happened. I blamed the govt as well and i condemn their actions very strongly as there was no need to fire on them when they had not entered inside the building.

Bro, will the situation become better and more calm next months? How long protesters will stop? Is it safe travel to Pakistan?

@Chak Bamu

Its safe to travel to all the major cities. The only concern might be flying to Peshawar. About the present disturbance, give it one week max. It should have fizzled out by then if nothing extra-ordinary happens.

Nothing new i blamed both parties when it happened. I blamed the govt as well and i condemn their actions very strongly as there was no need to fire on them when they had not entered inside the building.
'Inside'? How far is going too far in? You and I can debate the 'logic' of when would be appropriate for the govt to try to repel the mob but I don't think, given the threats, the armed nature of the mob, and their gradual closing-in on the sensitive buildings anyone but a die-hard supporter of the marchers should conclude that it was not some 'peaceful' intentions motivating the marchers to close-in on the buildings.

Let the system run, things get improved overtime. If you have studied history, surely you'll know Western countries were no better when they were 67 years old.

As for Swiss Banks, the matter has been taken to Switzerland and a plan has been chalked out to bring back billions within few years. Tax collection is improving go check Economy and Development section of this forum.

Western countries were not best cz at that time world was not that much advanced at that time black people use to face racism dude and today human race have achieved what they never achieved before while here in pakistan we are still fighting for human rights our PM is a murderer and his followers are proud of their animal influenced personality leader ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom