What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

I don't know why government is so lenient towards these bunch of hooligans staging their sit-ins under the signaling of the "angels". If they don't want to use police they can take help of MSF student wing and disperse this crowd after some "thukai" enough with the current mummy daddy attitude of the government just because they fear "angels" might not like it.

Last edited:
This whole Army bashing in Parliament is part of a big game ... this is not going to end well!

This whole Army bashing in Parliament is part of a big game ... this is not going to end well!

Army will get bashed whenever it will poke its nose in the politics of the country, Army is just a government institution just as police is. So if it is OK for the army to play politics in the country so should it be for the police SSPs, DSPs and IGs etc.

Well it seems today was a bash army day. Seriously it would be very advisable for N to leave the army alone at this point. Push them and they will bite back. Nawaz needs to learn that he doesnt have to fight the armed forces every time and keep the bashing very low as they are fighting terrorists and keeping our homes safe. To bash army when they are right now fighting to save their and our lives from terrorists is perhaps one of the most unpatriotic and stupid moves i have ever seen.

Well it seems today was a bash army day. Seriously it would be very advisable for N to leave the army alone at this point. Push them and they will bite back. Nawaz needs to learn that he doesnt have to fight the armed forces every time and keep the bashing very low as they are fighting terrorists and keeping our homes safe. To bash army when they are right now fighting to save their and our lives from terrorists is perhaps one of the most unpatriotic and stupid moves i have ever seen.

Yes fighting the terrorist, all the people saw yesterday how they greeted the terrorists that were terrorizing the staff and occupying the PTV building which is as sacred state building as GHQ. Would they had done the same if those terrorists had occupied GHQ building.

again wrong comparison , Turkey doesn't have load shedding like Pakistan and they are not taking loans from IMF and brother , wife , children , nephews , uncles etc of Erdogan are not eating the country like termites.

Nawaz being the perpetual king of PML-N is in no way representative of a democratic system, he must go , he must resign!

You think backlog of many of years of load shedding can be solved in 1 year ?

Of course Nawaz Sharif has a couple of family members but in point they were elected by the people of Pakistan. I can go and make remarks about PTI being no dfferent either. Pervez Khattak's whole family in KPK government and Imran Khan's brother in law is his advisor.

As per Javed Hasmir (President of PTI) Imran Khan does not believe in democracy. You may call Nawaz Sharif 'badshah' but in truth what Imran Khan is doing now is personality of a 'Shehenshah'

Yes fighting the terrorist, all the people saw yesterday how they greeted the terrorists that were terrorizing the staff and occupying the PTV building which is as sacred state building as GHQ. Would they had done the same if those terrorists had occupied GHQ building.

You mean an event where no blood was shed and it was handled peacefully without any losses from both sides. Yes they handled it very well and very smartly. they used their influence to remove the crowd from PTV and it was removed within five minutes. No loss of life is to be thankful of just like when they used their influence on the people to enter the parliament.

Iyou say martial law will come democracy is derailing, if martial law had to come, there were 100 of chances but martial law didn't came. Between tell me when did you visit Pakistan the last time?.

I don't say Martial Law is an option at this time--a 'soft coup'--may happen but even then hard to say.

I went to Pakistan in December 2013 and have posted a bunch of pics in the Tourism sector--the 'Keti Bandar' thread. I grew up in Pakistan, am fluent in Urdu, have almost all of my relatives in Pakistan. If you were implying that I am 'out of touch' then let me tell you that I have seen all govts been called 'corrupt', 'badmash'; heck, I am old enough to remember ZAB era!

And I also tell you this: I supported PPP in 2008 but I have no shame in saying this govt is already BETTER than that govt. That's how a nation advances. Even an inch forward is an inch forward. An evolution. Not a fake revolution.

You mean an event where no blood was shed and it was handled peacefully without any losses from both sides. Yes they handled it very well and very smartly. they used their influence to remove the crowd from PTV and it was removed within five minutes. No loss of life is to be thankful of just like when they used their influence on the people to enter the parliament.

Why don't they care about blood in waziristan , terrorists are terrorists regardless of if they are from waziristan or from PTI or PAT rally. Terrorists blood must be spilled regardless of the place be it in waziristan or PTV building.

BwjAIV3IYAAq5nm.jpg

You think backlog of many of years of load shedding can be solved in 1 year ?

Of course Nawaz Sharif has a couple of family members but in point they were elected by the people of Pakistan. I can go and make remarks about PTI being no dfferent either. Pervez Khattak's whole family in KPK government and Imran Khan's brother in law is his advisor.

As per Javed Hasmir (President of PTI) Imran Khan does not believe in democracy. You may call Nawaz Sharif 'badshah' but in truth what Imran Khan is doing now is personality of a 'Shehenshah'

ALL political parties need reform

PPP,PML,PTI,MQM,ANP etc etc , all without exception.

Incorporation of political parties need to be done in line with democratic principles , intra-part elections , party conventions , televised debates between candidate and most of all NO perpetual hogging of party leadership by one person or one family.
**** THAT!

otherwise what the people get are autocrats using democracy as a cover, how many terms has Nawaz Sharif got , what has he done in 31 years that he has been in position of powers and more so why they **** should this SOB be there perpetually!

There needs to be system overhaul , what we have right now can in no way be called democracy and for system overhaul Nawaz Sharif has to resign , he must go

Why don't they care about blood in waziristan , terrorists are terrorists regardless of if they are from waziristan or from PTI or PAT rally. Terrorists blood must be spilled regardless of the place be it in waziristan or PTV building.

Terrorist in NS dictionary = Who raises his/her voice of rights.

I don't say Martial Law is an option at this time--a 'soft coup'--may happen but even then hard to say.

I went to Pakistan in December 2013 and have posted a bunch of pics in the Tourism sector--the 'Keti Bandar' thread. I grew up in Pakistan, am fluent in Urdu, have almost all of my relatives in Pakistan. If you were implying that I am 'out of touch' then let me tell you that I have seen all govts been called 'corrupt', 'badmash'; heck, I am old enough to remember ZAB era!

And I also tell you this: I supported PPP in 2008 but I have no shame in saying this govt is already BETTER than that govt. That's how a nation advances. Even an inch forward is an inch forward. An evolution. Not a fake revolution.

Dude will you stop predicting what I am thinking? The reason I asked you this is because due to this marches we have electricity back in our homes, now you can say that this could be rains etc but that doesn't makes sense as loadshedding that was happening 12 hrs a day can't just disappear like that and I think it was SS who said that we never said we can control loadshedding in 5 years but how did we suddenly got electricity back?

ALL political parties need reform

PPP,PML,PTI,MQM,ANP etc etc , all without exception.

Incorporation of political parties need to be done in line with democratic principles , intra-part elections , party conventions , televised debates between candidate and most of all NO perpetual hogging of party leadership by one person or one family.
**** THAT!

otherwise what the people get are autocrats using democracy as a cover

There needs to be system overhaul , what we have right now can in no way be called democracy and for system overhaul Nawaz Sharif has to resign , he must go

Most importantly accountability of every single institution from army to civilians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom