What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Thats why I said that be fair and a bell does ring in my head that I do say what is wrong is wrong and whats right is right. In all cases that you mentioned you are ignoring the fact that the people were carrying sticks as well and were walking towards PM house and were aggressive and when their leaders promised that they will not change locations they broke that promise. Knowing that this will lead to another bloody fight.
You have failed to mention 1 thing...the firing from the back to push the crowd forward...

2ndly I do agree with the stick BS....Who the hell gave them or allowed them that?!

If we needed a Quotations bot , Webby would just install it.
Oh sorry dictator in the foto...Did I try to wake up the sleeping sheep of PDF? :woot:

What we people need is a break....and I keep giving it..sorry man no chai samoosa style break :p:

Last edited:
If tht was the case, why we see Gen Raheel meeting, PM Nawaz SO frequently? I think...if we see, on an average, Gen Raheel meets Nawaz every alternate day.., I thought, atleast after PM Nawaz lied in the parliament abtout him asking Gen Raheel to play facilitative role ...i thought atleast after tht, Gen Raheel would avoid meeting Nawaz in the current fiasco, after Nawaz tried to malign him...but alas.....yesterday we again saw him meeting Nawaz and then again, PM house deliberately leaked news through sources tht Gen Raheel asked him to resign, which was later denied by ISPR and even govt. But govt did try to leak that info, and tried to malign COAS.... So i wont be surprised if again we see Gen Raheel meeting Nawaz in the next 1-2 days.. So I dont think Gen Raheel would be pushing for any change in the system

Meetings don't necessarily translate into support.

Do you know what is happening in those meetings? I most certainly do have a fair idea and I say this with some authority.

And again, comparing Kayani and Raheel Sharif is comparing apples and oranges.

More: Imran Khan says have asked Shah Mehmood Qureshi to go to Parliament, speak point by point on allegations leveled against PTI

Police ki checking :woot::woot::woot:

aaa2.png

Jithity di khoti...... Me Iam Mine, saying that they send a delegation for tomorrow
NA session to reply them back answers point to point what they said today session, khan sahib par lag jao:lol: you are not accepting this parliament so why you need to go there? Another U Turn:hehehe:

you are not accepting this parliament so why you need to go there?
coz unfortunately rest of the bodies are and the parliamentarians are also unfortunately still in power to brainwash many more against him by saying he didnt rebut ...and he is still trying to hope the parliamentarians are not dead....

coz unfortunately rest of the bodies are and the parliamentarians are also unfortunately still in power to brainwash many more against him by saying he didnt rebut ...and he is still trying to hope the parliamentarians are not dead....
It's almost 20 days media giving 24 hours to two parties, every their speech broadcasting and even cut the on time program to show their speeches, NA time to time doing their sessions and just today they give them full coverage, so your point is not valid that they brainwashing the nation.

Jithity di khoti...... Me Iam Mine, saying that they send a delegation for tomorrow
NA session to reply them back answers point to point what they said today session, khan sahib par lag jao:lol: you are not accepting this parliament so why you need to go there? Another U Turn:hehehe:
Finally a voice from the 'other' side. I just browsed last 6 pages of this thread with basically PTI supporters swarming and providing mutual consolations. Somehow they seem to think JH less of a 'mole' now?!!

Back
Top Bottom