What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

So thats what his sataiwi nature was all about :azn:
I can understand the reason behind u missed his resignation as per his party policy.. ;)
BwhUPmzIYAAUuix.jpg

BwhUedcIIAAfNxP.jpg

BwhU-bfCYAAvTkQ.jpg

@WebMaster @aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Emmie @Manticore @Oscar @T-Faz @blain2 @Adios Amigo @Fulcrum15 read this and then read my signature:

Political-Jokes-in-English-Democracy-is-a-Circus-Funny-Political-Humor.jpg

Apparently no Democratically elected ruler has been able to do that :whistle:

does this pic really match with the current situation?? be fair.
does it not Model Town? PM house? Isb Hospital? No questions asked no FIR? ring any bells?

I can understand the reason behind u missed his resignation as per his party policy.. ;)
BwhUPmzIYAAUuix.jpg

BwhUedcIIAAfNxP.jpg

BwhU-bfCYAAvTkQ.jpg
Qadri kiya kehta hai garana? whats that?

He meant Qadri wants complete system to go...while Imran at least believes in system
Why is JH swinging at everyone? Did he run out of his medicines ?

Another short break of words to ponder on:

119675-o.jpg

Orwell-political-language.jpg

And JH and Zardari proved their points:

quote-Alan-Clark-there-are-no-true-friends-in-politics-72069.png

Nawaz Sharif walks over to Javed Hashmi; the two shook hands
well done my pet....I will pay you then kill you :unsure:

Last edited:
Why is JH swinging at everyone? Did he run out of his medicines ?

Another short break of words to ponder on:

119675-o.jpg

Orwell-political-language.jpg

And JH and Zardari proved their points:

quote-Alan-Clark-there-are-no-true-friends-in-politics-72069.png

well done my pet....I will pay you then kill you :unsure:

If we needed a Quotations bot , Webby would just install it.

Let us analyze this in dialectic terms. In Pakistan politics the major stake holders are the feudal-industrial elite class. For mutual interest the military-bureaucratic establishment support them. None of these is comfortable with a populist ruler. ZAB was different. He himself was an aristocrat. But the rule proved true in his rule also resulting in his elimination by the establishment.

does it not Model Town? PM house? Isb Hospital? No questions asked no FIR? ring any bells?
Thats why I said that be fair and a bell does ring in my head that I do say what is wrong is wrong and whats right is right. In all cases that you mentioned you are ignoring the fact that the people were carrying sticks as well and were walking towards PM house and were aggressive and when their leaders promised that they will not change locations they broke that promise. Knowing that this will lead to another bloody fight.

Hashmi trolls everyone!

Pehlay sab taliyan baja rahay thay aur mubarak badain day rahay thay haha!

One can definitely see a change in stance of Javed Hashmi as compared to his earlier outburst. Something is definitely brewing under the skin.

Hashmi trolls everyone!

Pehlay sab taliyan baja rahay thay aur mubarak badain day rahay thay haha!

One can definitely see a change in stance of Javed Hashmi as compared to his earlier outburst. Something is definitely brewing under the skin.
Pretty usual stuff. Hasmi is unpredictable, he always was, and will always be. He is a foolish friend, a loose lip who sinks ship.

I definitely don't see this govt completing it's term with the way they and Achakzai are making statements in NA and behind closed door.

Army govt tensions are at an all time high.

Back
Top Bottom