What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

I definitely don't see this govt completing it's term with the way they and Achakzai are making statements in NA and behind closed door.

Army govt tensions are at an all time high.
Not sure about the term completion, but it has weakened beyond imagination. Nawaz may complete his term but not like the Emperor of Pakistan like he was before this crisis.

Karachi stock exchange is flying.
so all in all, today money spoke !

Proof??
Please don't show me any photoshop images ... I'm against any photoshop images of PTI or PMLN or any other party

I definitely don't see this govt completing it's term with the way they and Achakzai are making statements in NA and behind closed door.

Nawaz seem to emerge more strong than ever.. today he got full support.. everyone declared PTI terrorist and all, they are not even ready to accept legit demands, as Aitzaz Ahsan himself said that demands are legit but we are with you Mr Nawaz...

Not sure about the term completion, but it has weakened beyond imagination. Nawaz may complete his term but not like the Emperor of Pakistan like he was before this crisis.

He will be a dummy PM from now on and Army-govt tensions will have a role to play in almost every decision he makes.

The next few days or weeks will tell us if he stays or not.

Dont worry... After 1-2 days u will again see Gen Raheel Sharif meeting PM Nawaz... Its exactly like a repeat of last term of PPP... after memo gate, we thought, army - gov relations are at an all time low...but Gen kiyani never pushed for any real accountability of tht memo case....and after few days..everybthing became normal...and he saved democracy and the system
Same will be the case here, I am sure... Gen Raheel will also go for saving the system and democracy....looking by his frequent visits to PM every other day... He only wants to save democracy and the current system. Gen Raheel will be ok with Nawaz lying in parliament and all his dirty tricks...everything will be normal in few days

p.s. above all the american statement supported Nawaz again..

Nawaz seem to emerge more strong than ever.. today he got full support.. everyone declared PTI terrorist and all, they are not even ready to accept legit demands, as Aitzaz Ahsan himself said that demands are legit but we are with you Mr Nawaz...

Yar sab baton main hi sath hotay hain.

Aik din baad kisi ka nhn pata kahan ho.

Sab chor hain. A couple of days back, people thought that NS was getting weak and suddenly MQM and PPP started making anti-N statements.

Ab sab fauj kay hath main hai.

Dont worry... After 1-2 days u will again see Gen Raheel Sharif meeting PM Nawaz... Its exactly like a repeat of last term of PPP... after memo gate, we thought, army - gov relations are at an all time low...but Gen kiyani never pushed for any real accountability of tht memo case....and after few days..everybthing became normal...and he saved democracy and the system
Same will be the case here, I am sure... Gen Raheel will also go for saving the system and democracy....looking by his frequent visits to PM every other day... He only wants to save democracy and the current system

COMPLETELY different circumstances here...with Kayani, the thing was that his Corp Commanders weren't breathing down his neck.

100 gadhey mil kar bhi 100 gadhey hi rehtey hein, ek ghora nahin bantey. 0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0 = 0

p.s. above all the american statement supported Nawaz again..
howay tum dost jis kay dushman uska aasman kyun ho

Bad omen if you ask me.

Yar sab baton main hi sath hotay hain.

Aik din baad kisi ka nhn pata kahan ho.

Sab chor hain. A couple of days back, people thought that NS was getting weak and suddenly MQM and PPP started making anti-N statements.

Ab sab fauj kay hath main hai.

COMPLETELY different circumstances here...with Kayani, the thing was that his Corp Commanders weren't breathing down his neck.

lets see, but remember nawaz is ready to put up a fight.

col1.gif

People like Achakzai and Fazal-ur-Rehman will make his fall all the harder.

If tht was the case, why we see Gen Raheel meeting, PM Nawaz SO frequently? I think...if we see, on an average, Gen Raheel meets Nawaz every alternate day.., I thought, atleast after PM Nawaz lied in the parliament abtout him asking Gen Raheel to play facilitative role ...i thought atleast after tht, Gen Raheel would avoid meeting Nawaz in the current fiasco, after Nawaz tried to malign him...but alas.....yesterday we again saw him meeting Nawaz and then again, PM house deliberately leaked news through sources tht Gen Raheel asked him to resign, which was later denied by ISPR and even govt. But govt did try to leak that info, and tried to malign COAS.... So i wont be surprised if again we see Gen Raheel meeting Nawaz in the next 1-2 days.. So I dont think Gen Raheel would be pushing for any change in the system

Last edited:
Little offtopic
Does anybody know If embassies in islamabad are functioning as I have to apply for south korean visa as they dont have any consulate in lahore

Back
Top Bottom