What's new

Government media: China upgrades airspace defense in west to counter threat from India

Last time it was either BlueTopaz or Feng Leng saying China will put anti ship missiles in Tibet (i cant remember which one of the two) Lol

Lets take steps together.
You should stop persecuting minorities, stop sucking up to China, stop threatening your neighbour with nuclear war, give the Baloch people freedom and get out of Afghan and Indian land. Once you start, we will start. How about that?
And you do same thing all to its neighbours and wrost than other countries and wah what a logic you have baghal me chori aur moonh me ram ram,:blah: minorities are safe as compare to India, we are not sucking China, you're sucking c0ck of west and USA, Israel against China you're basically west puppet against China and you're not threatening nuclear war to both countries what a innocent you're:enjoy:, you're intervening in balochistan with baloch separatist so thats why asking freedom to Pakistan,and tell me where are Pakistan in Afghanistano_O and yes we are in India so do India in Pakistan and you also do same thing for Afghanistan "GET OUT OF FROM AFGHANISTAN" and think then post you stupid @SorryNotSorry :blah:

Last time it was either BlueTopaz or Feng Leng saying China will put anti ship missiles in Tibet (i cant remember which one of the two) Lol

Lets take steps together.
You should stop persecuting minorities, stop sucking up to China, stop threatening your neighbour with nuclear war, give the Baloch people freedom and get out of Afghan and Indian land. Once you start, we will start. How about that?
You promised to start with Kashmir and the Kashmiris are still waiting, waiting and waiting.

Here it comes, the warning dragon.
Chinese are gonna flip out when the Quad is doing anti china stuff in the IOR.

Here it comes, the warning dragon.
Chinese are gonna flip out when the Quad is doing anti china stuff in the IOR.
LOL the first country we will annihilate is India -- the weakest link and the softest target! Now the government has announced it!

LOL the first country we will annihilate is India -- the weakest link and the softest target! Now the government has announced it!

Your government announces a lot of things.

Talk to me when you are just about to, until then this is nothing more than chest thumping and bluster that can only fool smaller countries.

Lol, couldn't "destroy" Vietnam yet goes on to threaten India.

Is China warning again omfg...: rofl:

Somebody tell them war has shifted to the seas, they lost doklam and now they get defences them good for nothing commies

Is China warning again omfg...: rofl:

Somebody tell them war has shifted to the seas, they lost doklam and now they get defences them good for nothing commies
Just a few warnings and the Indian Army retreated unilaterally from Doklam for fear of another 1962 spanking! This time we are taking the fight to the enemy and won't stop until India is partitioned.

T
Just a few warnings and the Indian Army retreated unilaterally from Doklam for fear of another 1962 spanking! This time we are taking the fight to the enemy and won't stop until India is partitioned.
This time lol, it's always the next time with you internet chibots, meanwhile your ships retreated from Maldives again...

You know how the Kashmir thing works man. Starts with Pakistan.

I sure do know how it started, who sent in the army first. India invaded kashmir against all agreement and against the wishes of the people because one corrupt hindu ruler wanted to be part of India? Kashmiris mourn that day since:-

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/...1947-indian-army-arrival-171027122649223.html

Well you did give the Indians a taste of what was to come a "good kicking".

I sure do know how it started, who sent in the army first. India invaded kashmir against all agreement and against the wishes of the people because one corrupt hindu ruler wanted to be part of India? Kashmiris mourn that day since:-

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/...1947-indian-army-arrival-171027122649223.html

".

You sure about that?
Your link states otherwise-
The first India-Pakistan war over Kashmir was fought after independence from British rule when armed tribesmen from Pakistan's North West Frontier Province (now called Khyber-Pakhthunkhwa) invaded the disputed territory in October 1947

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom